PDA

View Full Version : Enlighten me if you can

pooltchr
12-26-2007, 08:35 AM
There is a term that I see repeatedly used throughout this forum, most generally by the more liberal posters. Does anyone actually know what the term neo-con means, and what a true neo-con stands for? I already know the answer, but the way it is tossed about around here, I wonder how many others actually know what the term means.
Steve

LWW
12-26-2007, 08:57 AM
I doubt that any of them know.

I will admit that I started using the word neolib out of years of frustration dealing with woefully uneducated leftists.

Once I started using "neolib" I saw a new level of hatred that had been an undercurrent. When exposed to be called a name which they took to be offensive ... even though they had bandied about with glee for years ... they had it forced into their brains that they were actually ... as they had been told ... using catchphrases that their brainwashed conciousness couldn't even comprehend the meaning of.

This led to a spewing of viscious venom by the left, as they hate nothing worse than having the obvious pointed out to them.

LWW

moblsv
12-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Yes, but if you already know it wouldn't be all that enlightening.

What may be enlightening is to understand how all these right wingers are following one time Trotsky Liberals and their "Permanent Revolution".

Short answer:
Rummy, Wolfowitz, Feith, Libby, Bolton, Perle, Kagan ...

LWW
12-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Jefferson believed in the perpetual revolution as well.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 12:00 PM
I believe that the term now stands for the extremists in the Republican party...while the word "liberal" has been bastardized by that same group to stand for something opposite of it's actual meaning. Both terms are now pejoratives.
Given a choice though, between the two labels....I'll take liberal, anytime.

LWW
12-26-2007, 12:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I believe that the term now stands for the extremists in the Republican party...while the word "liberal" has been bastardized by that same group to stand for something opposite of it's actual meaning. Given a choice though, between the two labels....I'll take liberal, anytime. <hr /></blockquote>
Even though you clearly aren't one, you will deceive by hiding behind a name.

By the classical definition I am a liberal because I stand for liberty and equality of opportunity.

By common definition you are a big statis fascist who wants all things dependant upon gubmint. My definition iss a bit moore accurate however because I don't think you do comprehebnd the issues and are in fact merely a tool of the big statists fascists ... or, IOW, a moonbat.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 12:57 PM
You might want to have some proof, before you continue to libel people.

LWW
12-26-2007, 01:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You might want to have some proof, before you continue to libel people. <hr /></blockquote>
Oh, I have plenty of proof wolfie ... that's what bother the moonbats here so much, they know I do.

LWW

hondo
12-26-2007, 02:11 PM
I believe it means moonbat. Hope that helps.
Now if somebody can define moonbat for me???

hondo
12-26-2007, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You might want to have some proof, before you continue to libel people. <hr /></blockquote>

Wolfie continues to fall into He who must not be named's trap.
Cease and desist, sir. IGNORE HIM. He hates that.

moblsv
12-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Will wonders never cease!? A flash of understanding from el dub. Yes, Jefferson even wanted each generation to redefine the entire Constitution. Instead, he understood that it would not be practical to do that. So instead, we are living under a tacit acceptance of the principles of the founding, as taught in civics in our education system. This is why I fight so hard to counter the lies and redefining of History by the "Right" and groups like the Heritage Foundation and the AEI, and also try to remind people of the original meanings of our current customs, National Symbols, Holidays, and such prior to Christianity redefining them.

Keeping our education system secular and remembering History is the bedrock that the future of this country is built upon.

The Cancer that is infesting this country right now is the attempt to undermine the "informed and morally autonomous" citizenry that elects its officials. This is what Jefferson and the others believed was necessary to make any government legitimate. Any group that attempts to take over the Government through misinformation or allegiance to any other power, including God, is not only un-American, but is treasonous.

Keep following that line of thought. You may just find enlightenment yet.

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 02:30 PM
I would,....but I think he is digging a hole from himself that he cannot crawl out from....and I'm just figuratively, handing him the shovel.
I will, however, no longer respond directly to his whacko posts, but reserve the right to comment on their idiocies.

LWW
12-26-2007, 02:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I believe it means moonbat. Hope that helps.
Now if somebody can define moonbat for me??? <hr /></blockquote>
Is your bridge equipped with mirrors?

LWW

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 02:33 PM
the word moonbat has no literal meaning, but the people who employ it as an insult, are known as dingbats.

LWW
12-26-2007, 02:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You might want to have some proof, before you continue to libel people. <hr /></blockquote>

Wolfie continues to fall into He who must not be named's trap.
Cease and desist, sir. IGNORE HIM. He hates that. <hr /></blockquote>
PLEASE IGNIORE ME HOUNDO!

I wanted away from arguing with you and wolfie and your idiot arguments.

YOU followed me down and DEMANDED exactly what you are getting.

Before I leave you in peace bro you will have learned a very valuable lesson ... don't start a fight unless you want one.

LWW

bamadog
12-26-2007, 02:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> This is why I fight so hard to counter the lies and redefining of History by the "Right" and groups like the Heritage Foundation and the AEI,

<hr /></blockquote>

Exactly where is this "fight" taking place?

Because it certainly isn't here.
Maybe you could list some of the "lies and redefining of history by the right", that you are talking about?

LWW
12-26-2007, 02:44 PM
You need to read my writings on other forums. Trust me, I have more of an inkling on US history than the mental midgets I swat down like lame tse-tse flies here daily.

In fact I am ONLY here acting like a pompous arsehat because that is the ONLY way to get thru houndo and wolfie's heads that they had better not EVER start a trollfest like this as long as El Dubb is around.

When they want peace they will have peace.

I have largely laid off SONoma and Gayle the last 254 hours because they have wisely decided to take their beat down like adults and STFU while they still had a shredd of dignity left.

houndo and wolfie lack that level of mental acumen, so the beat down continues.

STILL BORED HOUNDO?

LWW

SKennedy
12-26-2007, 03:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> You need to read my writings on other forums. Trust me, I have more of an inkling on US history than the mental midgets I swat down like lame tse-tse flies here daily.

In fact I am ONLY here acting like a pompous arsehat because that is the ONLY way to get thru houndo and wolfie's heads that they had better not EVER start a trollfest like this as long as El Dubb is around.

When they want peace they will have peace.

I have largely laid off SONoma and Gayle the last 254 hours because they have wisely decided to take their beat down like adults and STFU while they still had a shredd of dignity left.

houndo and wolfie lack that level of mental acumen, so the beat down continues.

STILL BORED HOUNDO?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

OK guys....I finally got it figured out....he provides all the proof. Just carefully read his posts.....
LWW has a messiah complex!! LWW...you do not have to save the world! We know you mean well, but you you'll drive yourself crazy trying to save us all. Thanks anyway!

LWW
12-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Not a Messiah at all. If anything, I have an anti-bully compleex. I've never tolerated one well, and this joint has several.

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Bravo! Very well said, my friend. Though, alas, your deep understanding of American principles of Democracy, and historical knowledge of the intentions of the founding fathers of our country, has been basterdized by neocons, and by those who were neoconned by the neocons. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif it's above their poor power to add or detract, if you know what I mean. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BTW, did you see Dana Perino's rude responses to Helen Thomas. What a disgusting little twerp, Dana Perino! She's not good enough to lick Helen Thomas's boots! Didn't even know what the Cuban Missile Crises was! Par for the course, a Bush Appointee! You can find the video, and watch the disgusting display for yourself, if you like, just googling Dana Perino/Helen Thomas or just Dana Perino, it's on the first or second page. Just shows you how ill bred these republicans really are, showing so little respect for an 86 year of veteran of the press, and first lady of the White House Press Corp, old enough to be her great grand-mother.

One more year, friend, and we'll be rid of them at last! Then we can start rebuilding our infrastructure, straightening our this looming colossal deficit, and getting our troops our of this unwinnable, idiotic war.

Happy New Year friend! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
12-26-2007, 03:40 PM
I think it means different things, to different people, Steve. I think many people associate it with pre-emptive war. Some suggest that to best understand it, one might read the Project For The New American Century, a letter which was signed by Neocons, and sent to the Clinton administration, which called for aggressive foreign policies, and the overthrow of Saddam. They are also known as the group of republicans who were angry when Bush Sr. didn't overthrow Saddam. Some think that neocons are those who represent only the extremely wealthy, through redistribution of our tax dollars in ways which most benefit the rich. To some people, the term means those who seek to turn our democracy, into a theocracy. And some say it is the secret name of the fascists which seek to remove all Constitutional rights, and executive oversight, while operating a secret, hidden government.

Neo, means new, or newly, and con, is an abbreviation for conservative. One thing they are not, IMO, is Goldwater Republicans.

When I use the word, neocon, I am writing of those who believe in all of the above, and are not Goldwater Republicans, who believe in the separation of church and state, and fiscal responsibility. What do you think it means?

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
12-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Gayle,
Thank you for a well thought out and articulate answer.

For the rest, here's a hint:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/003/000tzmlw.asp

SKennedy
12-26-2007, 03:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Not a Messiah at all. If anything, I have an anti-bully compleex. I've never tolerated one well, and this joint has several.
LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I disagree. There were no bullies on here. If you or others on here were "bullied" because some (or a majority)had differing opinions maybe they weren't bullies, but maybe you (or they) are just wussies! Since I've participated on here, I and a few others have been in the minority. I don't think any of us felt bullied by Hondo, Gayle, or anyone else. I don't like or tolerate bullies very well either, and while I do have problems with most of Gayle's opinions, I seem to tolerate her just as well, or even better than you. What's funny is that your list of things you do to help this country as a good citizen are very similar in nature and mirror those things that Gayle does. We want the same goals, it's just that the methods are different.
You claim that you are not a messiah, yet you came to stop the "bullies." As I stated some time ago upon your initial arrival....we didn't ask for your "salvation". If you just wanted to come on here and participate like the rest of us, then great. If you wanted to read, never post, and then when the "coast is clear" trash one side vs another, then that's even tolerable as well. But to participate based upon an assumption that those conservatives already on here were inept idiots, incapable of providing our own opinions, and were cowering in corners, is nothing but an insult and a grievous error.

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 03:53 PM
I tried to find some of those brilliant essays, but they wouldn't let me log in on the teen sites, over on myspace.
I don't know if this guy seriously believes his own crap, (and he would have to be a megalomaniac to do that) or this is a long running joke, begun on AZB, where it ran out of steam.
It's one thing to debate politics, the economy, the war, and current affairs.... but I have no clue what he is "debating" Seems to me, he is just blowing smoke up his own a**

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 03:58 PM
Excellent post, and thanks for expressing those thoughts. All I read into his charges is that they fit him, way more then anybody else here.

heater451
12-26-2007, 06:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I believe it means moonbat. Hope that helps.
Now if somebody can define moonbat for me??? <hr /></blockquote>I figure you are asking in jest, but here's the Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonbat) definition.

I always thought that it was connected to the Reverend Moon, and the "Moonies", but it appears there is no connection.

======================

LWW
12-26-2007, 07:26 PM
That's a little different than what I've always heard. A moonbat need not be liberal or conservative, but is defined by irrational and illogical thought patterns and beliefs.

LWW

moblsv
12-26-2007, 07:55 PM
As long as we're posting links, a quick google of some terms in my post brought up this link. This is pretty much what I mean when I use the term "neocon"

http://peaceaware.com/NeoCon.shtml

Drop1
12-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Wow!they really screwed up big time,probably all that hate in them. By their definition,you are a Moonbat,spewing your mind numbing ignorance,in a false belief of hate,when there is only pity...but you knew that.
Quote LWW "What are we,if they would only listen"

moblsv
12-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Back on ignore.

This neighborhood has sure gone to hell since the Simpletons moved in.

hondo
12-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Thanks, Heater. No, I guessed right but really didn't know.
So a neo-con moonbat is a wingnut? Cool!

hondo
12-26-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm dismayed at the way they've got my buddies Harry &amp; Wolfie in a tizzy.
If they would only ignore them, they would take away their fun.

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 11:35 PM
Hondo, I'm about to take a sabbatical...hope that you and Gayle can hold down the fort, and stop the barbarians at the gate, while I'm working on my pool game. Happy New Year to you, and thanks for backing up the home team against the intruders.

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Harry, thank you for the many times that you have spoken out against the insane accusations, etc, that are the standard bill of fare, posted here by ...no need to mention names.
I hope that you have a great New Year's!!!

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Steve, there is only one poster here, that has claims of enlightening others....I'm sure if you show him the proper respect, he will enlighten you. I know that after I read his posts in the a.m. I get the urge to answer a call of nature, and then get "en-lightened" myself, by a lb or two.
Have a great New Year's !!!
We seldom agreed, but at least we kept the conversation at a civil level.

Gayle in MD
12-27-2007, 12:24 AM
That about covers it, friend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

pooltchr
12-27-2007, 05:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Steve, there is only one poster here, that has claims of enlightening others....I'm sure if you show him the proper respect, he will enlighten you. I know that after I read his posts in the a.m. I get the urge to answer a call of nature, and then get "en-lightened" myself, by a lb or two.
Have a great New Year's !!!
We seldom agreed, but at least we kept the conversation at a civil level. <hr /></blockquote>

It's never been personal, which is why I enjoy our discussions. Good luck with the sabatical...may your pool game improve so you can run three balls...if it doesn't, call me!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

LWW
12-27-2007, 06:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Hondo, I'm about to take a sabbatical...hope that you and Gayle can hold down the fort, and stop the barbarians at the gate, while I'm working on my pool game. Happy New Year to you, and thanks for backing up the home team against the intruders. <hr /></blockquote>
Some would rather fight than switch. Some would rather run than think.

As to your pool game, I've heard about it. Here's a tip to begin with ... take 2 weeks off. Then quit.

LWW

hondo
12-27-2007, 06:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Hondo, I'm about to take a sabbatical...hope that you and Gayle can hold down the fort, and stop the barbarians at the gate, while I'm working on my pool game. Happy New Year to you, and thanks for backing up the home team against the intruders. <hr /></blockquote>

Have a great year, Wolfie.

Gayle in MD
12-27-2007, 07:52 AM
OMG. This man is delusional, IMO. Even Francis Fukuyama, (sp) is distressed over the course which neoconservativism has taken. Kristol's imagined role as the leader of the neoconservative movement, equally delusional, IMO.

LWW
12-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Nah, he's just checking in on neolib heaven every few hours for a laugh!

LWW

S0Noma
12-27-2007, 12:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I doubt that any of them know.

I will admit that I started using the word neolib out of years of frustration dealing with woefully uneducated leftists.

Once I started using "neolib" I saw a new level of hatred that had been an undercurrent. When exposed to be called a name which they took to be offensive ... even though they had bandied about with glee for years ... they had it forced into their brains that they were actually ... as they had been told ... using catchphrases that their brainwashed conciousness couldn't even comprehend the meaning of.

This led to a spewing of viscious venom by the left, as they hate nothing worse than having the obvious pointed out to them.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Do tell? So you came up with this term all on your own did you? After 'years of frustration'? Not because you stumbled on to it on any one of dozens of arch conservative blogs/websites or heard it from Hannity, Coulter or Limbaugh and decided to start parroting it?

Because you do parrot it don't you? It's not an original thought of yours is it? Or are you going to pretend that it started with you and spread like wildfire across the Internet?

Nope, just another bit of arch conservative nastiness that you've decided to copy and pretend to call your own because it suits your need for political hate speech.

When the day comes that you post an original thought of your own in this forum - I'll make a donation to my favorite charity.

Until that time - you may continue in your typical, blustering, deceitful, bullying, cloying ways.

Carry on.

LWW
12-27-2007, 12:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>Do tell? So you came up with this term all on your own did you? After 'years of frustration'? Not because you stumbled on to it on any one of dozens of arch conservative blogs/websites or heard it from Hannity, Coulter or Limbaugh and decided to start parroting it?

Because you do parrot it don't you? It's not an original thought of yours is it? Or are you going to pretend that it started with you and spread like wildfire across the Internet?

Nope, just another bit of arch conservative nastiness that you've decided to copy and pretend to call your own because it suits your need for political hate speech.

When the day comes that you post an original thought of your own in this forum - I'll make a donation to my favorite charity.

Until that time - you may continue in your typical, blustering, deceitful, bullying, cloying ways.

Carry on. <hr /></blockquote>
Oh, now how nice was that sweetheart.

I'll try to not post something so bluntly truthful in the future.

You know nothing about me, nor have I heard any of the people you mention use the phrase, yet you prefer the gutterish personal attack to actual conversation.

That is why you and your clan are referred to as moonbats and trolls.

You disdain the truth and peace and prefer venom, lies, and raw hatred.

Now, go huddle with houndo and wolfie and lick your wounds until you come up with a lie about how you didn't get what you deserved ... expose as a paltry example of a human being that would need to mature to reach boyhood.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

LWW

S0Noma
12-27-2007, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> You know nothing about me, nor have I heard any of the people you mention use the phrase, yet you prefer the gutterish personal attack to actual conversation.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Do tell, you haven't heard it from the three tabloid mouthpieces that I mentioned but you're not denying that you didn't make it up on your own are you?

Parrot - squawk - squawk - squawk (LWW looks around quickly hoping no one has noticed that he's not got an original thought in his brain).

Same old same old from you. Just more bogus nonsense from the AZB-BS Meister.

LWW
12-27-2007, 02:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> You know nothing about me, nor have I heard any of the people you mention use the phrase, yet you prefer the gutterish personal attack to actual conversation.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Do tell, you haven't heard it from the three tabloid mouthpieces that I mentioned but you're not denying that you didn't make it up on your own are you?

Parrot - squawk - squawk - squawk (LWW looks around quickly hoping no one has noticed that he's not got an original thought in his brain).

Same old same old from you. Just more bogus nonsense from the AZB-BS Meister. <hr /></blockquote>

I ran that through some electronic ciphering equipment as it was unintelligible. Luckily, I was able to decrypt the message, and I agree.

Here it is:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>I'm a moonbat,
houndo's a moonbat,
wouldn't you like to be a moonbat too
be a moonbat,
act like a moonbat?<hr /></blockquote>

LWW

S0Noma
12-27-2007, 02:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I will admit that I started using the word neolib out of years of frustration dealing with woefully uneducated leftists.

Once I started using "neolib"... blah, blah, blah ad infinitum ad nauseum...

<hr /></blockquote>

Same old same old from you. Just more bogus nonsense from the AZB-BS Meister. <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>I ran that through some electronic ciphering equipment as it was unintelligible. Luckily, I was able to decrypt the message, and I agree.<hr /></blockquote>

<hr /></blockquote>

Let me help - you didn't think up the term on your own - you stole it from one of dozens of ultra conservative blog sites and have since used it until it's worn around the edges and cracked in the middle. It is NOT your original idea because, based on your posting history to date, you are apparently incapable of original thought.

Now, come on back with more conservative blog site buzz words that you've stolen and now claim as your own and wow me with your total lack of originality once again.

LWW
12-27-2007, 02:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> Let me help - you didn't think up the term on your own - you stole it from one of dozens of ultra conservative blog sites and have since used it until it's worn around the edges and cracked in the middle. It is NOT your original idea because, based on your posting history to date, you are apparently incapable of original thought.

Now, come on back with more conservative blog site buzz words that you've stolen and now claim as your own and wow me with your total lack of originality once again.

<hr /></blockquote>
Let me help you out, you are a moonbat.

LWW

LWW
12-27-2007, 03:15 PM
OK junior, time to go to school... <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I will admit that I started using the word neolib out of years of frustration dealing with woefully uneducated leftists.

Once I started using "neolib"... blah, blah, blah ad infinitum ad nauseum...

<hr /></blockquote>

Parrot - squawk - squawk - squawk (LWW looks around quickly hoping no one has noticed that he's not got an original thought in his brain).<hr /></blockquote>
Blatant lie #1, in fact let it be shown that the last time you did this you ended up showing your arse by cowering in fear when the chance to find out how mentally inferior you actually are moonbatboy.

LWW

LWW
12-27-2007, 03:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>Same old same old from you. Just more bogus nonsense from the AZB-BS Meister. <hr /></blockquote>

I've wondered if you hide out there like a coward under a different screen name. I suspect you do and that I know who it is, and it wasn't hard. Outside of houndo and wolfprancer there aren't many moonbats left.

LWW

LWW
12-27-2007, 03:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr><blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>I ran that through some electronic ciphering equipment as it was unintelligible. Luckily, I was able to decrypt the message, and I agree.<hr /></blockquote>

<hr /></blockquote>

Let me help - you didn't think up the term on your own - you stole it from one of dozens of ultra conservative blog sites and have since used it until it's worn around the edges and cracked in the middle. It is NOT your original idea <hr /></blockquote>
Blatant lie #2 as nowhere have I said I was the first person to ever use it, but you knew that and didn't care. Why? Because you are a moonbat.

LWW

LWW
12-27-2007, 03:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>Now, come on back with more conservative blog site buzz words that you've stolen and now claim as your own and wow me with your total lack of originality once again.<hr /></blockquote>
Ever hear of inadequacy transference?

It's a common ailment of moonbats.

I suggest you be tested. You have issues which require help beyond my psychiatric skills.

LWW

S0Noma
12-27-2007, 03:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>
Let me help you out, you are a moonbat.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> </font color> <font color="blue">In case anyone here has missed it LWW's purloined word of the day is Moonbat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonbat)

(Click this Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonbat) to learn it's true meaning and get some sense of just how unoriginal it is that Mr. 'Conservative Cliches R Me' continues to parrot it here 'squawk!' 'moonbat!' 'squawk!') </font color>

S0Noma
12-27-2007, 04:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>Same old same old from you. Just more bogus nonsense from the AZB-BS Meister. <hr /></blockquote>

I've wondered if you hide out there like a coward under a different screen name. I suspect you do and that I know who it is, and it wasn't hard. Outside of houndo and wolfprancer there aren't many moonbats left.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Like most of your innuendos this one comes with the normal wiggle room. For clarification sake, are you accusing me of actively posting on AZB under a different handle?

Please provide us with some hard evidence to back up your accusation.

Not just your usual 'moonbat' squawk! 'moonbat'! but REAL evidence.

S0Noma
12-27-2007, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> "...nowhere have I said I was the first person to ever use it, but you knew that and didn't care. Why? Because you are a moonbat.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Nope and nowhere have you said that you lifted it whole cloth from some arch conservative blogsite or where ever and liked the hateful sound of it so much you now call it your own and repeat it endlessly.

Because that's what you did and what you do Mr. Neo-Parrot

Buzz words, rhetoric, innuendo and false claims = you

S0Noma
12-27-2007, 04:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>
Ever hear of inadequacy transference?

It's a common ailment of moonbats.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

'moonbat' squawk! 'moonbat'!

Repeating empty buzzwords endlessly due to a lack of imagination and a woefully inadequate vocabulary is what parrots do.

LWW
12-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Yes he did. Does the moonbat want a cracker? Hmm? Moonbat want a cracker?

I found this on the internet. It may help your doctors should you seek medical treatment:

http://www.rightcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/moonbat-brain.jpg
In Doctor L W Dubya's diagnosis
SODumba has a severe case of
ululatus luna rodent rabidus.
This is an x-ray of the typical
ululatus luna rodent rabidus
sufferer's cranium.

LWW

SKennedy
12-27-2007, 06:40 PM
I need to work on my game too!

pooltchr
12-27-2007, 06:49 PM
I have tried to stay out of this whole mess, but I must admit that it is a pain in the a$$ to try and start a thread on a subject, and then have to scroll through all the garbage that a very few feel they need to add. I think there may be 5 or 6 posts that actually pertain to the subject of this thread, and the rest is just junk most of us need to scroll by. If y'all feel it necessary to carry on this ridiculous conversation, why not just start your own little thread for it that the rest of us can skip over!
Thanks
Steve

S0Noma
12-27-2007, 06:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> I have tried to stay out of this whole mess, but I must admit that it is a pain in the a$$ to try and start a thread on a subject, and then have to scroll through all the garbage that a very few feel they need to add. I think there may be 5 or 6 posts that actually pertain to the subject of this thread, and the rest is just junk most of us need to scroll by. If y'all feel it necessary to carry on this ridiculous conversation, why not just start your own little thread for it that the rest of us can skip over!
Thanks
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

With all due respect Steve:

LWW's been gleefully hijacking nearly every thread in the forum for several days now without serious comment from you or most of the other regulars here.

Why should this one be an exception?

You all want to let him keep trolling and trashing the NPR?

It's hard to know one way or the other but, silence on the matter could easily be mistaken for approval.

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 12:13 AM
You know nothing about me, nor have I heard any of the people you mention use the phrase, yet you prefer the gutterish personal attack to actual conversation.

I can't believe that he wrote that...

LWW
12-28-2007, 04:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>

LWW's been gleefully hijacking nearly every thread in the forum for several days now without serious comment from you or most of the other regulars here.

It's hard to know one way or the other but, silence on the matter could easily be mistaken for approval. <hr /></blockquote>
Correct grasshopper.

And my mission, nearing accomplishment, was to expose the moonbat girliemen for what they are.

I took your punk arsed technique, cheered on my you and wolfprancer and houndo and gaylie and others, and have showed you what someone with an IQ above room temp and an education beyond 5th grade could do with it.

Each and every one of you are complete fornicating hypocrites as you each and every one were quite content to act as the brownshirted fascists you are in persecuting those who disagree with you.

I walked away from your pansy arsed child's games. You punk arsed thugs mistook adult behavior for fear of the gang and a couple of your punks followed me home for a fight calling me out repeatedly.

Well fellers. You got your fight. The result? Each and everyone of you has been exposed for being the Nazis that you are, Complete hypocrites which are big and tough in a pack and then run like rats on a sinking ship when a sole individual stands up to you.

If you want peace you will have peace. Stop attacking people. Stop lying about people. I don't care if you want to sit in a cesspool SODumba. Join wolfie and gaylie and houindo in the fart pool. You deserve each other.

Leave me and my friends alone and you have peace.

I doubt that you will because I believe each of you to be extremely small people incapable of compassion integrity honesty or fairness.

So long as you ontinue I am going to pound each of your intellectual arses into the ground.

Now, moonbatboy, go huddle with houndo and wolfie so you can come back with how you are a victim.

LWW

LWW

LWW
12-28-2007, 04:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You know nothing about me, nor have I heard any of the people you mention use the phrase, yet you prefer the gutterish personal attack to actual conversation.

I can't believe that he wrote that... <hr /></blockquote>
So, you agree SODumba is a moonbat.

Kudos.

LWW

pooltchr
12-28-2007, 05:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> I have tried to stay out of this whole mess, but I must admit that it is a pain in the a$$ to try and start a thread on a subject, and then have to scroll through all the garbage that a very few feel they need to add. I think there may be 5 or 6 posts that actually pertain to the subject of this thread, and the rest is just junk most of us need to scroll by. If y'all feel it necessary to carry on this ridiculous conversation, why not just start your own little thread for it that the rest of us can skip over!
Thanks

It's hard to know one way or the other but, silence on the matter could easily be mistaken for approval. <hr /></blockquote>

This one isn't any different. That's the point. I've tried to ignore it, but finally reached the point that I felt it necessary to express my opinion.

LWW...you say you act like an adult, but all of this bickering reminds me of my time back in the third grade.
While a agree with much of what you have to say, your method of posting belongs out in back of the bus parking lot. If you expect to be thought of as an adult, you may want to consider acting like one.
Steve

LWW
12-28-2007, 05:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> I have tried to stay out of this whole mess, but I must admit that it is a pain in the a$$ to try and start a thread on a subject, and then have to scroll through all the garbage that a very few feel they need to add. I think there may be 5 or 6 posts that actually pertain to the subject of this thread, and the rest is just junk most of us need to scroll by. If y'all feel it necessary to carry on this ridiculous conversation, why not just start your own little thread for it that the rest of us can skip over!
Thanks

This one isn't any different. That's the point. I've tried to ignore it, but finally reached the point that I felt it necessary to express my opinion.

LWW...you say you act like an adult, but all of this bickering reminds me of my time back in the third grade.
While a agree with much of what you have to say, your method of posting belongs out in back of the bus parking lot. If you expect to be thought of as an adult, you may want to consider acting like one.
steve, I honestly agree with you. I've never went after someone like this before. At the same time I'm sick of the little twerps and their thug activities and watching them run like rats when their OWN tactics are used against them.

I do in part blame this forum however as they have allowed them to fester like pupae on the human race without correcting them.

This will end when they can act polite and stop trolling.

Just as in the 3rd grade, there was always a few bullies that had to be bloodied before they learned.

LWW

Qtec
12-28-2007, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LWW...you say you act like an adult, but all of this bickering reminds me of my time back in the third grade. <hr /></blockquote>

Tap Tap Tap.

Q

LWW
12-28-2007, 05:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
LWW...you say you act like an adult, but all of this bickering reminds me of my time back in the third grade. <hr /></blockquote>

Tap Tap Tap.

Q <hr /></blockquote>
Trust me dutchboy, you don't want in on this.

BTW, have you found any video yet of building 7 collapsing straight down from the bottom up as it imploded in on itself from the outward silent explosions from the charges that Cheney and Rumsfeld installed the year before?

LWW

Qtec
12-28-2007, 07:34 AM
You are SOoooooooooo pathetic. Seeing its is Xmas ,take a look at these videos.[ see below]

Hold a straight edge to the building in the first video. Does it not collapse straight down? In classic demolition fashion?
We also have S on tape saying , "they decided to pull it, and they pulled it". video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100)
What more do you need?
According to these videos they 'pulled' the building.
The videos show a classic perfect demolition.
S says on tape that they "made the decision to 'pull' it.......and he agreed!

All I am saying is that there are questions that nobody seems to want answered.
It has been recently show that the 9/11 Com never got the documents they asked for from the FBI/CIA. That really puts the whole credibility on the Com into doubt when the intel services are deciding what they get to see!

They didn't know about GW's spying on US citizens either!

Q...............LWW trying to change the subject, web page (http://www.wtc7.net/videos.html)

LWW
12-28-2007, 08:27 AM
Another moonbat exposed by their own hand.

Tell me again how the fact that they don't even vaguely resemble demolitions is the proof that it was a demolition and they even went to such great lengths as to go on YV and say "PULL IT" to maintain the secrecy.

LWW
LWW

Qtec
12-28-2007, 09:12 AM
Please put up or shut up.
You say this demo of the collapse of WT7 that I have linked is unlike other planned demolitions.
Show us ALL some links that support YOUR wild assumption and we can ALL watch it and then ALL give our views.
ie for once, try and back up your big mouth with some actual links, evidence, proof...............whatever....anything apart from your own twisted viewpoint.

Q............

LWW
12-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Already posted over at AZB dutchboy and you know it.

Sorry, you ain't worth the time twice once you've been proven to be a moonbat once.

LWW

Qtec
12-28-2007, 09:55 AM
So, when someone actually accepts one of your your childish challenges - you fold. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Pathetic.
You are too far gone to do any real objective thinking.

Q.knew LWW didn't have the goods /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LWW
12-28-2007, 10:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> So, when someone actually accepts one of your your childish challenges - you fold. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Pathetic.
You are too far gone to do any real objective thinking.

Q.knew LWW didn't have the goods /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>
q-tip, you always have had issues with discerning reality from bravo sierra.

Anyone BUT a moonbat who has viewed countless moonbat videos, all of which have been proven to be full of moonbat lies, realizes that a silent demolition is impossible. They realize that to rig a SINGLE building HALF the size takes a month. They realize that rigging the building without it being obvious to the oocupants is impossible. They realize that the mastermind behind it going on TV to confess in order to cover it up is impossible. They realize that not a single structural engineer has endorsed any of this. They realize that there is absolutely nothing behind this theory other than moonbats, lies, and the moonbats which tell the lies.

OTOH, a moonbat doesn'tt care WHAT the evidence actually says. But, that's because that's what moonbats do.

Kudos to Gayle. Sheep ARE stupid. And they DO stink.

LWW

Qtec
12-28-2007, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They realize that not a single structural engineer has endorsed any of this. <hr /></blockquote>

"You'll note that when Mr. Jowenko watches the footage of World Trade Center Building 7 collapsing, he was not aware that the job was done on 9/11. . .until the interviewer explains that to him. He asserts that it was a controlled demolition. Mr. Jowenko has 27 years experience in controlled demolition." ie confirminf S ie 'they pulled it'.

The guy gives an honest opinion NOT knowing the building was WTC7!

oh really? (http://www.911blogger.com/node/3231)

Q

LWW
12-28-2007, 11:18 AM
WOW! You found 1 moonbat out of thousands with credentials who disagree. A dutch moonbvat nonetheless.

LWW &lt;---Unimpressed.

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Steve, thanks for stating that. He claimed he came over here to fight the "bullies" that had taken over this board (and now has vanquished them /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif)... the political discussions were pretty much mundane, and Sonoma was AWOL. I didn't think that you, Ed, Dee, or anyone else felt threatened by anything that Gayle, Dick, Hondo, or even myself, wrote in opposition to your own politics. My posts were just a few lines, devoid of any insults.
He claims I am blinded by hatred...yet from the folks that I disagree with here..Dee was kind enough to send me a cd containing his writings....I did a small favor for you, was very glad for Ed upon the birth of his son,and sent him a congratulatory message. I chipped in with another poster here, to send a pool training aid to somebody we thought might not be able to afford it....and a few years back, donated my two "Winning One-Pocket" books to be circulated around, amongst the members here.....I "hate" my self for that since these puppies go for over $100 each on auction, on Ebay.
Yeah, there was a real history of hatred here, before the caped crusader arrived....I'll continue to be against GWB, the war....believe public smoking should only be allowed inside Wal-Mart stores, and doubt that will place me on your public enemy list...or have me charged with sedition..
Hope you have a great New Year's celebration.....watch out for them crazy drivers....and have a healthy and prosperous 2008

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 12:55 PM
"Trust me dutchboy, you don't want in on this."

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 01:12 PM
I honestly fear for your sanity, and for the safety of others around you. You have what I call a "mall-shooter's mentality".
The term "Family Annihilator" also comes to mind....when the inner voices become too strong, you should seek some professional help. Maybe a short stay, say 5 yrs. in some institution would help........but the short story is either you are going to go totally wacko, or you're going to drive everyone else here crazy, with the incessant tripe that you post,believing that it passes as intelligent rhetoric.

LWW
12-28-2007, 01:17 PM
You have a you aren't worth wiping my shoe on mentality.

You have all been exposed by your own hand.

My work here is nearing it's end where I can return to normal posting.

The vast moonbat mass suicide is nearing it's completion.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 04:11 PM
that's weak, even for you.
I think the most galling part of your posts is where your self proclaimed "victories". I'm wondering why the "many posters" that have secretly sent you pms, expressing their gratitude and support for your efforts here....
wonder why they don't publicly, add a few more "right on, Bro" type messages?...at least a congratulatory comment on your latest "trash talking" victory?
At least Fran doesn't pull any punches...and publicly endorsed your blitzkrieg style attacks here.
If I was the webmaster here, you would have been long gone...Fast Larry was banned from here for much less...

bamadog
12-28-2007, 04:56 PM
If name-calling, personal insults, obscenities, and just plain simple-mindedness could get someone banned from this forum, you would have been gone long ago.

heater451
12-28-2007, 05:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Thanks, Heater. No, I guessed right but really didn't know.
So a neo-con moonbat is a wingnut? Cool! <hr /></blockquote>No need for thanks, Google and Wikipedia have everything--although, you have to realize that Wikipedia can be edited by about anyone, so there is still room for serious inconsistencies, and/or outright falsehoods. Still, most of the stuff I see there seems informative enough.

=============================

LWW
12-28-2007, 06:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> that's weak, even for you.
I think the most galling part of your posts is where your self proclaimed "victories". I'm wondering why the "many posters" that have secretly sent you pms, expressing their gratitude and support for your efforts here....
wonder why they don't publicly, add a few more "right on, Bro" type messages?...at least a congratulatory comment on your latest "trash talking" victory?
At least Fran doesn't pull any punches...and publicly endorsed your blitzkrieg style attacks here.
If I was the webmaster here, you would have been long gone...Fast Larry was banned from here for much less... <hr /></blockquote>
Now, see wolfie ... you never fail to disappoint.

Here you have promised me lo these many times to stop trolling and attacking and you just can't do it.

The truth is that you and Gaylie and DODumba NEED me. If it wasn't for me to be the lightning rod here you would be striking out wildly as you have in the past.

Take your friend hondo's advice and take the path of peace. I can't make you want it, although I hope you do. Sans that I will toy with you as an educated cat would a wounded moonbat.

The choice is yours brother. Choose wisely.

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 06:33 PM
thing is there was none of that until you two hit the airwaves here, with the expressed purpose of starting trouble.
You don't think it odd that you two are the center of ALL the problems here?
I think that's what you both want though.....but it's about run it's course. I'm tired of it, and I'd rather be reading some positive stuff, instead of all your negativity.
Here's an idea...both of you take a week off from posting here....and then check and see what the general tone of the board is. I think you'll see, it'll be a normal message board with a little give &amp; take from both sides....with most of the type animosity that you two give off and attract...nowhere to be found.
I'll stick with my statement....if there are posters that come on with the express goal, of causing trouble....they should be banned. I believe that was and is, both your intentions.
Neither of you has ever posted anything, that would be considered a warm, friendly conversational gambit. We also didn't need either of you to "enlighten " us....we are surrounded with media for that, and they have facts....
AND we don't need either of you to involve yourselves in any civil discussions that are occurring, in an attempt to interject your boilerplate vitriol...end of story....

LWW
12-28-2007, 08:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> thing is there was none of that until you two hit the airwaves here, with the expressed purpose of starting trouble. <hr /></blockquote>
Lie #1 and #2.

The forum records are full of the bile and we came here nbecause of hondo trolling ... but you knew that.

LWW

LWW
12-28-2007, 08:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>I think that's what you both want though.....but it's about run it's course. I'm tired of it, and I'd rather be reading some positive stuff, instead of all your negativity.<hr /></blockquote>
Lie #3 and #4 and #5 and #6 and #7. It's not what I want and I have offered you peace many times. You refuse it. It also hasn't "ran it's course" because you still act like a petty troll. You aren't tired of it, you thrive on it ... your anger is merely that your inner self has been laid bare for the world to see. You don't anything positive because you feed off of negatives, and although you may technically be able to read simple words you obviously don't comprehend them.

Why?

Because you are a moonbat.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Wow...two replies to my reply...awesome!!!
Thanks L !!!
I'll let the suspense build, and put off reading them, for that "special time"

LWW
12-29-2007, 06:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Wow...two replies to my reply...awesome!!!
Thanks L !!!
I'll let the suspense build, and put off reading them, for that "special time" <hr /></blockquote>
Let me know when that "special time" is each day and I'll send them all to you at once.

That way Gaylie won't have to sort thru the rest of the posts to find mine to read to you.

I honestly have tried using as many monosyllabic words as I can on your behalf.

Happy New Year,

LWW