PDA

View Full Version : we can dance

hondo
12-27-2007, 06:47 AM
Recently, I was threatened with physical violence
by He who must not be named for a joke I made.
All I can say is bring it on. We can dance.
He better bring one of those 200 guns he brags about.
He's gonna need it.

hondo
12-27-2007, 06:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Recently, I was threatened with physical violence
by He who must not be named for a joke I made.
All I can say is bring it on. We can dance.
He better bring one of those 200 guns he brags about.
He's gonna need it. <hr /></blockquote>

Bumpety bump. How do you like me now, tough guy?
Somebody calls me out; I come out.

LWW
12-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Nice misdirection houndo, and transparent to everyone.

As I've said multiple times, if you want peace you will have peace.

You don't want peace.

You want turmoil.

Still bored?

LWW

LAMas
12-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Here in East Los (Angeles)they also "bring it on" - is that your proposal?
http://www.lacountymurders.com/

Bama, watch out when you buy Honda his drink at the DCC - as they say in South Central - "let's get busy y'all"

LWW
12-28-2007, 04:31 AM
houndo was into a little mountain dew methinks.

LWW

LWW
12-28-2007, 04:55 AM
Upon further review, I'm calling houndo out as a fornicating liar.

Linkl the quote or retract the lie houndo.

You are only adding to your misery, and I used to actually like you. I take no pleasure in inflicting this upon you, but I have no compassion after all you have done either.

Still bored?

LWW

LWW
12-28-2007, 06:14 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/special-moonbat.jpg

houndo places his fate in the hands of the most top secret tech.
Fresh from SODumba's workshop at the "Moonbatworks", a top
secret base in the desert where experimental moonbat ideas
are tested, houndo displays the new MB-3 third generation
moonbatwing bomber. My sources tell me that this plane has
the ability to blind it's pilot to all effects of enemy truth and
logic, leaving the occupants in a state of lobotomyesque bliss.

Being bored sucks, doesn't it buddy.

LWW

hondo
12-28-2007, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LAMas:</font><hr> Here in East Los (Angeles)they also "bring it on" - is that your proposal?
http://www.lacountymurders.com/

Bama, watch out when you buy Honda his drink at the DCC - as they say in South Central - "let's get busy y'all" <hr /></blockquote>

LaMas, in West Virginia, we don't take threats lightly.
The jerk called me out for a little joke I made.
Here I am.
He's been calling the good people of West Virginia
racists for the last 2 years.
I've tried to put up with him but I've had it.
He sabotages every thread with his moonbat crap.
You seem fairly intelligent. I can't believe you
endorse that BS.
My opinion is that he's a deeply disturbed chicken-s**t
bully who needs called on his actions.
All these subtle hints about guns doesn't surprise me.
The actions of cowards.
Any part of this post you didn't understand?

hondo
12-28-2007, 07:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Just this once.
10/11/07
"if we ever meet in person I'd like you to ask me about that in person or my wife. I'm confident EITHER WOULD MAKE SHORT WORK OF YOU."
Be careful who you call a fornicating liar, keyboard BOY.

LWW
12-28-2007, 07:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Just this once.
10/11/07
"if we ever meet in person I'd like you to ask me about that in person or my wife. I'm confident EITHER WOULD MAKE SHORT WORK OF YOU."
Be careful who you call a fornicating liar, keyboard BOY. <hr /></blockquote>
WOW!

You really are so stupid that you can't comprehend your ownself.

First, not counting the cross forum trolling, you threaten the Dawg. Then, you take things to the gutter, tiring or your upright beat down I guess, and bring my wife into.

I know you are an uneducated schoolteacher who has citimized 2 generations with your doltish comprehension of multisyllabic words, but you weren't threatened. You were promised. This has been between you and I, you have sucked your frinmds Gaylie and WolfPrancer and DropOut and SODumba into your little shiite session but you bring my family in sir you have crossed the line of no return.

If you WOULD say that to my face you WOULD take home a beatdown that would scar your great great grandchildren.

Still bored buddy? Ran me off the forum yet pal? Still think the juvenile shiite is funny arsewipe?

Now, you low class uncouth hater, learn the lesson of all this.

If you want peace, there will be peace.

You don't want it yet.

I aplogize to the forum. Like Nazi Pelosi, my tactics have not yet been harsh enough.

LWW

Qtec
12-28-2007, 07:49 AM
OMG.

Tske a pill.......a beer..........but take something...please!

Q............geez

Fran Crimi
12-28-2007, 07:54 AM
Oh cut it out.

Once you guys start talking like this then NOBODY'S right.

The smarter person needs to back away from this because the dumber one won't.

LWW
12-28-2007, 08:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr>The smarter person needs to back away from this because the dumber one won't. <hr /></blockquote>
I did once sweetheart. Then dumber and dumberer decided to go to the gutter.

Once the trolls are flushed from beneath the bridges peace will ensue.

In the meantime I continue to counsel them against their withdrawal into deeper and deeper denial.

LWW

S0Noma
12-28-2007, 08:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Oh cut it out.

The smarter person needs to back away from this because the dumber one won't. <hr /></blockquote>

Well, Fran, seems to me that you were the one who welcomed these guys here with open arms and encouraged them to fight.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> (To LWW)
I suspect that there are others who feel the same as I do, but are unwilling to publicly admit it. I'm glad you came here, and I'm glad bamadog came here.

It's about time that someone gave them what they had coming to them for a long time.

So as far as I'm concerned, I have two words to say to you:

Thank you.

Fran

<hr /></blockquote>

Are you pleased with yourself? Happy with the results?

You helped instigate this mess.

Now what?

Fran Crimi
12-28-2007, 09:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr>The smarter person needs to back away from this because the dumber one won't. <hr /></blockquote>
I did once sweetheart. Then dumber and dumberer decided to go to the gutter.

Once the trolls are flushed from beneath the bridges peace will ensue.

In the meantime I continue to counsel them against their withdrawal into deeper and deeper denial.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I'm talking about the violence threats. The other stuff is just stuff, but when it comes to threats of bodily harm, I draw the line there. I hope you do too.

Fran

Fran Crimi
12-28-2007, 09:04 AM
Shame on you.

LWW
12-28-2007, 09:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Oh cut it out.

The smarter person needs to back away from this because the dumber one won't. <hr /></blockquote>

Well, Fran, seems to me that you were the one who welcomed these guys here with open arms and encouraged them to fight.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> (To LWW)
I suspect that there are others who feel the same as I do, but are unwilling to publicly admit it. I'm glad you came here, and I'm glad bamadog came here.

It's about time that someone gave them what they had coming to them for a long time.

Thank you.

Fran

<hr /></blockquote>

Are you pleased with yourself? Happy with the results?

You helped instigate this mess.

Now what?
<hr /></blockquote>
No I didn't, but at least you are turning around ever so slightly.

Personally, I find you a blithering idjit to be quite honest. That being said, as a patriot I would take up arms over your right to be one.

When you took things to the gutter and made numerous ad hominem personal attacks you flitted about like a San Francisco waiter with glee. That was your true colors showing.

Now, like all trolls, you and houndo reached the point of no longer being tolerable ... and to be quite honest I'm amazed that both of you haven't been banned ... and now that you get a reflection of your own black soul shown to you you recoil in horror. Face it. It's you.

What I have done is brutally rub your noses in it. If you were men you would have learned and backed out gracefully long ago ... as I did as a man when I abandoned your urine pool before.

As I've said, if you guys wanted peace all you would have to do is STFU and stop attacking people. You so far haven't paid enough of a price to learn the lessons of basic manners.

This can all end with this post if you moonbats want it to. I doubt you do however.

You all sit and cackle about how evil I am and how you will just ignore me ... followed by another lie and another attack. Quite amazing.

Actually, I was and would be quite happy if you would all actually ignore me ... after all you have all proven your ability to be ignorant ... and post with a minimum of civil respectful manners as we do on AZB.

The choice is up to the trolls, but I will not ever back down from this gang of brown shirted fascists. The only thing your type ever understands is taking a beating multiple times as bad as you could ever inflict.

I didn't want to do it. You moonbats demanded it. Well, at least you aren't bored huh?

LWW

Fran Crimi
12-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Believe me, you made your point about the posters here and I think you did an amazing job. Speaking from experience in posting here, I know that if you give them one iota of a reason to be justified against you, they will turn it into a crusade, which is what they do. They've got these little hate tentacles spread out all over, just waiting for something to latch on to.

I think everybody here sees what they are by now. Don't let them bait you into being the bad guy. You've got to let some things go because they won't, and this is just a silly old message board, and a pool one at that.

Fran

LAMas
12-28-2007, 09:40 AM
Dancing without guns.

Honda says:
I have guns and know how to use them but I would never
take a gun into a fight.
Because if I did, I would use it. Simple as that.

Bama, buy the man a drink at the DCC for me - he won't be packing heat.

LWW
12-28-2007, 09:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Believe me, you made your point about the posters here and I think you did an amazing job. Speaking from experience in posting here, I know that if you give them one iota of a reason to be justified against you, they will turn it into a crusade, which is what they do. They've got these little hate tentacles spread out all over, just waiting for something to latch on to.

I think everybody here sees what they are by now. Don't let them bait you into being the bad guy. You've got to let some things go because they won't, and this is just a silly old message board, and a pool one at that.

Fran<hr /></blockquote>
Fran,

You have made the best argument for sparing the little jihadis a little mercy ... not that they actually deserve it.

I do realize they have and will continue to lie about their culpability, but that's what moonbats do.

I will take it under advisement, and I thank you for a well thought out and conscientious post.

LWW

hondo
12-28-2007, 10:04 AM
I've just about had it with you. Any time, any place, bigmouth.
Even if you do win the fight , I promise you, you'll end up in the hospital.
You'll get no further contact from me but if you want to PM me and arrange a place, I'm your huckleberry.

LWW
12-28-2007, 10:10 AM
I didn''t think you could go a single post and stay civil, but that's OK. Huckleberry houndo has ring to it.

Once again houindo, spin as you wish I desire to bring you any harm NOR have I threatened you ... but you knew that.

What I have done is let you know that when you bring my family into something you have stepped over a line you really don't want to step over.

Now, again, if you WANT peace there will be peace. I remain unconvinced that you actually want it.

Now, go sulk and whine to wolfie about what a big meanie I am ... and for once I agree with Gayle. Sheep ARE stupid and they DO stink.

LWW

Qtec
12-28-2007, 10:19 AM
I really don't know how you can let a troll like LWW bother you.

Surely you don't take him seriously!

Q

S0Noma
12-28-2007, 10:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Shame on you. <hr /></blockquote>

No dear, shame on you.

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 03:03 PM
I'd suggest some Kool aid....

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 03:30 PM
I respect Fran for what she has accomplished in pool, both as a pro player, and a BCA Master Instructor. A few years back, somebody made it unpleasant for her to post here, and she had to stop as a result.
I'm surprised that she now endorses the same type of incessant, baiting, taunting, insulting,stalker mentality, postings.No thread, however bland the topic is, is safe from him beginning a flame war on it; he even felt compelled to inject his brand of hatred even into a Christmas message between friends.
And he is welcomed, and encouraged to do this.....all this because along with millions of other Americans, we oppose both Bush and the war?
Maybe it is time to shut down the site...since it isn't possible to bring up any subject here, without being subjected to that type of childish responses.

S0Noma
12-28-2007, 03:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I respect Fran for what she has accomplished in pool, both as a pro player, and a BCA Master Instructor. <hr /></blockquote>

Me too, but I don't respect her efforts to use her influence to have the forum closed down because she dislikes what she reads here.

BTW - she has acknowledged the reason for her lack of success:
http://i8.tinypic.com/6ujsxop.jpg

Now, she's welcomed the little hitler from AZB and given him her approval to romp and stomp and trash the forum - well, I mean as long as he romps and stomps the people she dislikes - and as long as he says things she likes to read and as long as he does what she wants... Lest we forget - it's because 'It's about time that someone gave them what they had coming to them for a long time.'.

Other than that? She's open-minded and even handed and rational and not biased, and bigoted and petty and mean-spirited like it might appear to anyone who cares to look.

At least we can respect her for playing pool.

bamadog
12-28-2007, 05:05 PM
Whey! I was worried there for a minute.
Do you think it's safe to turn my back on him?

bamadog
12-28-2007, 05:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> . <hr /></blockquote>

Now, she's welcomed the little hitler from AZB and given him her approval to romp and stomp and trash the forum - well, I mean as long as he romps and stomps the people she dislikes - they had coming to them for a long time.'.[/b]

<hr /></blockquote>

Oh yea, you're just an innocent little school boy aren't you. PALEEEEZE!
You sling more trash on here than anyone.
But now that it's obvious you can't hold your own against LWW, you cry foul.
You can't have it both ways. Man up!

LWW
12-28-2007, 05:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I'd suggest some Kool aid.... <hr /></blockquote>
I think you have had quite enough.

And don't start on this other stuff either.

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/GlobalWarming_Vodka_500.jpg

On wolfies's wish list at www.MOONBATSTUFF.COM. (http://www.MOONBATSTUFF.COM.)

LWW

nAz
12-28-2007, 05:33 PM
I miss posters like Ross... wish there were more of him around.
BTW the guy who watches over this forum is the same guy who run AZB, thats why this site never gets upgraded, i believe he like to keep his site running smoother.

BTW To Gayle are you really a fu@ken jew hating bi@th??

LWW
12-28-2007, 05:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr>You can't have it both ways. Man up! <hr /></blockquote>
I'm not a Doctor or a zoologist, but don't you have to have a set to do that?

If I remember from zoology 101 in 1974 moonbats mate by sonar or something don't they?

LWW

LWW
12-28-2007, 05:38 PM
I don't think she condones it Einstoned, just that you have it coming to you.

I'm a man and can and have admitted this has gone overboard, but if I take my foot off your throats for a second you start sniping with the next post.

hondo has seen the light and hasn't attacked anyone for half a day. What was the result? Peace. Pretty amazing concept and very easy to wrap one's mind around.

Unless, of course, you are a moonbat ... which you are.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 07:03 PM
if you feel you need someone to watch your back at DCC, I'll pay my brother's way there. He's 53 now, about 195. He won't be much of a threat for "Rocky"....but he could warn you of impending peril. the "Stones" hired him as a bodyguard some years back, and he has had a few minor assault charges, but like I say, no match for the "caped crusader" at 53, just maybe buy you a minute or two advance warning and then you both could run for your lives.

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Of course she is....you see, the rule is once you call somebody a name, and then repeat it...it then becomes factual.
it's like calling somebody...moonbat ...although I think you have to keep repeating that, before it catches on.

S0Noma
12-28-2007, 07:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I don't think she condones it Einstoned, just that you have it coming to you.

<font color="blue">Spare me the history rewrite. She welcomed you and approved your behavior. She couldn't have made it any more clear and the fact that you're trying to cover for her now is more disingenuous and absurd than your usual hogwash. Apparently what she wanted was for you to do her dirty work without her having to get down in the mud.

I must admit... so far you've made a mess of things. She must be pleased with her little AZB mud-minion. </font color>

<font color="green"> Quote Fran Crimi: (To LWW)

Thank you.

Fran

</font color>
I'm a man and can and have admitted this has gone overboard, but if I take my foot off your throats for a second you start sniping with the next post.

<font color="blue">Except for the fact that you're nothing but bluff and bluster and haven't got your foot anywhere close to anyone's throats (except perhaps in your dreams?) you are indeed a man who has gone overboard here. We are far more in danger of being scorched by the continual stream of hot air that emanates from your mouth than we are from your imaginary foot.</font color>

hondo has seen the light and hasn't attacked anyone for half a day. What was the result? Peace. Pretty amazing concept and very easy to wrap one's mind around.

<font color="blue">You can't really be this stupid? Save the cockamamie BS for your pals on AZB - we aren't buying it. </font color>

Unless, of course, you are a moonbat ... which you are.

<font color="blue">I must admit, if it were possible to cliche someone to death by repeating the same inane buzzwords over and over again endlessly - you would have a leg up on the competition.

But the fact is that it's not - and you don't.

We are ALL laughing at you - this forum recognizes a buffoon when it sees one and you are IT. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

S0Noma
12-28-2007, 07:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr>

Oh yea, you're just an innocent little school boy aren't you. PALEEEEZE!
You sling more trash on here than anyone.
But now that it's obvious you can't hold your own against LWW, you cry foul.

<font color="blue">LOL! Trying to claim premature victory for your butt buddy again, eh Bambi?

In your dreams. </font color>

You can't have it both ways. Man up!

<font color="blue">Man up yourself, a$$hole. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 09:08 PM
I haven't kept any booze in the house for some years now, but after a daily dose of reading the "moonbat report"....I went out and got me a pint. (This stuff is pure crap...they couldn't give it away in Ca legally.....but I kill the taste with real lime)
Thanks for countering that spew of garbage.
My own take is nobody "had it coming"...he now sees his role as the "punisher"?????

bamadog
12-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Thanks. You just proved my point.
Now, continue your slow crawl towards manhood.

hondo
12-29-2007, 12:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> if you feel you need someone to watch your back at DCC, I'll pay my brother's way there. He's 53 now, about 195. He won't be much of a threat for "Rocky"....but he could warn you of impending peril. the "Stones" hired him as a bodyguard some years back, and he has had a few minor assault charges, but like I say, no match for the "caped crusader" at 53, just maybe buy you a minute or two advance warning and then you both could run for your lives. <hr /></blockquote>

My wife will be there to watch my back. She promises me
that if somebody should attack me and I should start to lose which is not likely, she'll split their head open with a beer bottle.
Meet the nice folks from West Virginia. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

S0Noma
12-29-2007, 12:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Thanks. You just proved my point.
Now, continue your slow crawl towards manhood. <hr /></blockquote> http://i12.tinypic.com/6khka4l.jpg
Bite me Doggie.

LWW
12-29-2007, 06:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Thanks. You just proved my point.
Now, continue your slow crawl towards manhood. <hr /></blockquote> http://i12.tinypic.com/6khka4l.jpg
Bite me Doggie. <hr /></blockquote>
Sir,

This is a PG rated family forum.

Please keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself.

What you jerk to in the privacy of moonbat HQ is your business.

Adults with children in the house that may come thru find this behavior most uncalled for.

I doubt, however, that you can comply. After all, you are a moonbat.

LWW

S0Noma
12-29-2007, 06:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Thanks. You just proved my point.
Sir,

Adults with children in the house that may come thru find this behavior most uncalled for.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Bite me bad boy!

LWW
12-29-2007, 07:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Thanks. You just proved my point.
Sir,

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Bite me bad boy! <hr /></blockquote>

http://caosblog.com/images/moonbat.jpg
SODumba realizes that the latest
twin pronged logic assault by El
Dubb Dubb and the Dawg almost
penetrated the Moonbat HQ, which
possibly could have exposed them
all to the truth causing their hair to
fall off, as was SODumba's fate in
defending them from this assault,
or worse ... entering into a concious