PDA

View Full Version : final thoughts

hondo
12-28-2007, 10:24 AM
First of all , I apologize to the good members of this forum for my recent comments.
I'm just an ole West Virginia boy and when we're called out, we fight back.
I honestly think LWW has gone off the deep end.
Fran, I know you're a good woman. go back and take a glance at his intrusion into every thread.
You've got to see what the rest of us are seeing.
I've made it clear to him that his childish threats
don't scare me and I'll kick his butt if that's what he wants.
BUT, I WILL NOT RESPOND TO HIM ANYMORE.
The key is for all of us to ignore him.
Trust me, it's that easy.
Sure, he'll hang around a while longer, but if NOBODY
responds to any of his posts it will be over.
I swear, guys, I never realized he was this bad.
It's my fault he's over here trying to trash our
forum and I'm sorry.
He was never this bad in the past. Something's snapped
and he might be dangerous.
Completely ignore him.
I realize this is probably a flame thread, but it's my last one. Honest.
Peace to all of you.

Gayle in MD
12-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Tap Tap Tap! Total ignore, it's the only appropriate response. Works like a charm. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif I don't even open a thread if one of them is the originator.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
12-28-2007, 10:37 AM
houndo, you have been promising to stop trolling for two years. I don't think I've seen you make it two days yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pulling for you brother.

LWW

LWW
12-28-2007, 11:59 AM
I want to add that if you are sincere, so was I.

If you want peace there will be peace.

All I've ever asked of those of you, and you know who you are, is civil discussion based on things which can be seen and not imagined, and even when in disagreement restrain from the ad hominem personal attacks.

If you all can do that then it's entirely up to you whether you post in the same thread as I.

If you can't do that, then it's best that you don't because you won't have a very fun time.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Gayle, I'm with Hondo on this one...I see a deteriorating mental state in them posts...

moblsv
12-28-2007, 12:22 PM
The guy is nucking futs.

Gayle in MD
12-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Hey, what did you expect from one of the Nutty 28%? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

LWW
12-28-2007, 12:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Gayle, I'm with Hondo on this one...I see a deteriorating mental state in them posts... <hr /></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> The guy is nucking futs. <hr /></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hey, what did you expect from one of the Nutty 28%? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I didn't think y'all had the testicular/ovarian fortitude to live up to your peace you lie about so dearly wanting.

I'm impressed that hondo and SONoma are playing nice now ... but these 3 moonbat corpses have reanimated again.

I tell you what, this ain't an easy job ... but somebody has to do it.

LWW

bamadog
12-28-2007, 12:52 PM
What a bunch of panty-waists!
You guys want to post all your nutty Bush-bashing Liberal crap and congratulate each other about how informed you are, but as soon as you are challenged to back up your statements you scurry under the porch.

Now you are so terrified of LWW that you're orchestrating this juvenile "ignore" campaign.
You Libs are always yelling about how you embrace diversity, but when it comes, you can't handle it.
You guys should be ashamed.
Is it any wonder that Libs constantly try to silence those with whom they disagree?
This is a discussion board.
If you don't have the intelligence to substantiate your assertions, what are you doing here?
Why post if you're not willing to discuss?

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 01:35 PM
there can't be any intelligent discussion with you two since Every one of your posts is just filled with nothing but insults and accusations...why would anyone want to respond to that crap?.
We did have some lively debates here, before you guys came aboard...we'll probably have some again, as soon as you move on.
I see little, if any support for your "arguments" from members here, that are aligned with your political beliefs.
That reinforces my beliefs about you gentlemen.
The reason I usually ignore your posts...they all read alike, standard boilerplate stuff, nothing new, little content, and the list goes on....
So, nothing there to read...and any discussion is like reasoning with a hormone enraged teenager.....total ignore is the obvious, intelligent choice, unless one wants to experience a little "self flagellation" of a sort, reading a bunch of unwarranted insults...I can do that though by wearing a hair shirt.
Sorry, but I can't bring it upon myself to wish you a Happy New Year....that would be hypocrisy on my part...which is another one of the base insults that you employ, thinking that proves your point

Vapros
12-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Wowee, man, this is a hoot, and I can't wait to see what happens next!! I'll go along with your suggestion, and I'll raise you one. I'll ignore your bunch also. Or at least, I will ignore in the same manner as the other posters. I will read, but won't respond - then I can claim I'm ignoring. This is gooder than daytime TV, and funnier, too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
12-28-2007, 01:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> there can't be any intelligent discussion with you two since<hr /></blockquote>
We know.

We also know the reason.

You are a bunch of moonbats.

Once AGAIN I have extended the olive branch to which you have wiped your arse with and demanded that it continue ... followed by another bout of girlieman twittering about being a victim.

Please, don't reply to my posts unless you can be civil you vile little petty man.

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-28-2007, 02:11 PM
The nutty right wing...the bah bah bah 28%, Bushies, all of them are nuts! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

We have headlines every day about the car bombs in Iraq. The last reports stated there has been no political reconciliation. The Washington Post, and the New York Times, are filled with articles about car bombs, 28 killed, 64 killed, corruption among the Iraqi Police Forces, no improvment in Iraq's water and sewer availability, and there is now bombing going on in the North, between Kurds, and Turks.

Pakistan, which actually does have the dreaded WMD's and the power to send us the dreaded MUSHROOM CLOUDS, and ACTUALLY DOES have connections to terrorists, bin Laden, al Qaeda, AND the Taliban, is not only an unstable country, with ties to al Qaeda, but which has lost it's last real chance for democracy, and stability, with the assassination of Bhutto, and already, according to every major news source, bin Laden, of al Qaeda, the guy Bush doesn't think about, has taken responsibility for the assassination, with assistance from Musharrif, no doubt, either through direct, or indirect support. According to her own e-mails, he has been aiding terrorists, and refusing to protect her from their threats. This is the man that the Bush administration is showering with millions of dollars.

The estimates of reduction in violence, are compared to the levels of 06, big deal.

Does that sound to you like the surge is working?

If these self proclaimed experts are so intelligent, how do they manage to consistantly avoid statistics, I wonder. Now, suppose for a moment, we had stayed in Afghanisstan, finished the job there, gotten bin Laden, (The guy Bush doesn't think about, you know, the one who planned the attack on the World Trade Center)and wiped out the Taliban, and al Qaeda, and dealt with the true center in the War On Terror, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and their mutual border, instead of pre-emptive war and occupation, in a country with NO WMD's, no connections to terrorists, and no immediate threat to our safety, my oh my, we probably would be a thousands times better off right now. Nearly four thousand Americans, would be alive, for one thing, and our Army, wouldn't be broken, our National Debt, through the roof, and our credibility still in tact.

Here is a final thought, never match wits with an unarmed opponent!

They're all nuts. They suffer from the same disease as George Bush, it's called a State Of Denial. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

S0Noma
12-28-2007, 02:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> [
I tell you what, this ain't an easy job ... but somebody has to do it.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Please don't mistake repugnance for approval. You're the joke of the board, and have been since you first arrived.

You're like a one man band of absurdity.

http://i11.tinypic.com/6yy9qq9.jpg

Gayle in MD
12-28-2007, 02:45 PM
BWA HA HA HA, now that IS funny! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the laugh, friend. I think you've gone and outdone yourself this time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW
12-28-2007, 02:57 PM
I've never understood your homoerotic fascination with my butt, not that there is anything wrong with your lifestyle choice.

As to the PhotoChop, I'd give it to you that you are up to D- work.

LWW

S0Noma
12-28-2007, 04:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> First of all , I apologize to the good members of this forum for my recent comments.
I'm just an ole West Virginia boy and when we're called out, we fight back.

<font color="green">Yeah, bud, but keep in mind that you're being called out by a set of initials in cyberspace and not in a poolroom. Bamadog's real name ain't Bamadog and mine's not Sonoma. Let's try to stay focused here. </font color>

I honestly think LWW has gone off the deep end.

<font color="green">He's a very small man with a huge ego and you didn't let him save face after I kicked his a$$. He stewed and brewed about it and did just what you said he would do - he came back pretending that nothing had happened. </font color>

Fran, I know you're a good woman. go back and take a glance at his intrusion into every thread.
You've got to see what the rest of us are seeing.

<font color="green">No, she doesn't. Fran sees what she wants to see and only what she wants to see. That's been her biggest beatch with the NPR - she hasn't liked reading about things she doesn't want to read. She doesn't like 'the President haters' and the 'religion bashers'. So her answer has been to try and shut down the forum - failing in that effort she is now content to see it completely trashed by her new ally from AZB.

Don't try and turn to her for help and understanding. That would be a waste of breath. </font color>

I've made it clear to him that his childish threats
don't scare me and I'll kick his butt if that's what he wants.

<font color="green">Threats on the Internet shouldn't scare anyone unless you think you're up against a genuine stalker. Even then? It's a long way from Net chat to face to face and 99.999 percent of the harsh words exchanged in forums need to roll off like water off a duck's back. People say things to one another on the Net that they would NEVER say face to face - must have something to do with the anonymity.

I think it's a mistake for you or anyone here to let any of the comments written in the NPR to literally upset you. I must say, Hondo, the great majority of the time I'm posting to these guys you're upset with I'm laughing or chuckling. Same as when I read their posts.

They're just not worth serious concern. </font color>

BUT, I WILL NOT RESPOND TO HIM ANYMORE.
The key is for all of us to ignore him.
Trust me, it's that easy.

<font color="green">Not true. I mean you can stop responding to him but that's not the answer. Ignoring or pretending to ignore has NEVER worked in any forum that I've ever seen. It's too easy for the one whose allegedly being ignored to provoke and it's way too hard not to make snide side comments that prove to everyone's satisfaction that you aren't really ignoring him at all.

Just saying, Hondo. If I thought it would work and had seen it work - I would be the first to tell you. My experience has shown that it hasn't and doesn't.

Consider too that Fran et al really wants you and several other core NPR posters to throw in the towel and quit posting. Do you really want to hand LWW and friends a false victory? Stop posting and you will have done just that.</font color>

I swear, guys, I never realized he was this bad.
It's my fault he's over here trying to trash our
forum and I'm sorry.

<font color="green"> Strange as it may seem? He's really not that bad. I've seen far worse. He's a pale shadow to some of the true Net Mindphucks that are out there. The problem here is that the forum was nearly dead when he arrived. The posting membership is so minuscule that there's no one here to rebut or rebuke him except one or two of us.

Think about it Hondo, how hard can it be to trash a forum that normally only sees a handful of posts each day? A five year old could do it. LWW's no hero - he's just another jerk taking advantage of a small handful of posters and a forum that's shrunk down so much it's slow as molasses in January. </font color>

He was never this bad in the past. Something's snapped
and he might be dangerous.

<font color="green">It's true he's far from the mental giant that he pretends to be. He's repetitive and unimaginative in his posts. His 'style' if you can call it that is to ignore the facts in favor of repeatedly proclaiming his political opinions. You can't really debate someone who insists on substituting opinion for fact - it's not possible.

As to something snapping? Maybe it was the beating he took when I first got here? Coulda addled what was left of his tiny brain? (lol).
</font color>

I realize this is probably a flame thread, but it's my last one. Honest.

<font color="green">I certainly hope not Hondo. Because if it is? You've just handed him a little piece of undeserved victory and deprived the rest of us from a chance to share your thoughts.

Please reconsider your decision. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote> <font color="green"> </font color>

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 04:30 PM
You made several good points in your post, especially the one about just quitting,which is a "win" for him. You laugh at his posts...I sometimes do, but mostly I get nauseated, and irritated by the churlish theme,constant boastings, etc. I thought more people would object, but then they would become a target. AND He confuses target, with victim, tries to imply that he has made us victims....one becomes a victim, when they can't fight back.
"set of initials"
I'm going to begin a contest, to see who can come up with the best meaning for this "initialism"
decision of judges(me) is final, $1.99 per entry, must be post marked no later then...
So far the winning entry, self-submitted is "Loco, Weird, Wacko" I'm sure that can be improved on

S0Noma
12-28-2007, 04:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You made several good points in your post, especially the one about just quitting,which is a "win" for him. You laugh at his posts...I sometimes do, but mostly I get nauseated, and irritated ,,,

So far the winning entry, self-submitted is "Loco, Weird, Wacko" I'm sure that can be improved on <hr /></blockquote>

Here - save these images - next time he posts (read that: ranting, raving and foaming at the mouth), look at the pictures and then imagine the similarities -

I'm not kidding you Jack, he really makes me laugh A LOT!

http://i7.tinypic.com/82c9r3p.gif

http://i16.tinypic.com/6l2rdvk.gif

bamadog
12-28-2007, 04:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> there can't be any intelligent discussion with you two since Every one of your posts is just filled with nothing but insults and accusations...why would anyone want to respond to that crap?.

<hr /></blockquote>

Please review your very first reply to my first post on 10/11.
You really should have yourself checked for senility.
Do it for us.

LWW
12-28-2007, 05:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You made several good points in your post, especially the one about just quitting,which is a "win" for him. You laugh at his posts...I sometimes do, but mostly I get nauseated, and irritated ,,,

So far the winning entry, self-submitted is "Loco, Weird, Wacko" I'm sure that can be improved on <hr /></blockquote>

Here - save these images - next time he posts (read that: ranting, raving and foaming at the mouth), look at the pictures and then imagine the similarities -

I'm not kidding you Jack, he really makes me laugh A LOT!

http://i7.tinypic.com/82c9r3p.gif

http://i16.tinypic.com/6l2rdvk.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I'll give you credit grasshopper. That's two consecutive D- pieces from you.

Keep working and you may someday make your parents proud as you graduate from moonbat to moron.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I think that fits the mental image I have of him.....the rants and raves of a self styled demagogue, wannabe. Even the ukulele.
the difference is Hitler had a following....LWW only attracts flies.

hondo
12-28-2007, 11:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> I'll ignore your bunch also. Or at least, I will ignore in the same manner as the other posters. I will read, but won't respond - then I can claim I'm ignoring. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Sounds good to me. Thanks.

LWW
12-29-2007, 06:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I think that fits the mental image I have of him.....the rants and raves of a self styled demagogue, wannabe. Even the ukulele.
the difference is Hitler had a following....LWW only attracts flies. <hr /></blockquote>
Don't be so hard on yourselves boopsie ... you, Gaylie, and crew are my biggest followers?

Why, because you are moonbats that are drawn like flies to the mystery of truth ... after all we all know you certainly haven't had much familiarity with it ... but then shriek with your ultrasonic moonbat squeal and runaway in horror at actually experiencing it.

LWW

S0Noma
12-29-2007, 06:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>
Don't be so hard on yourselves boopsie ... you, Gaylie, and crew are my biggest followers?

Why, because you are moonbats that are drawn like flies to the mystery of truth ... after all we all know you certainly haven't had much familiarity with it ... but then shriek with your ultrasonic moonbat squeal and runaway in horror at actually experiencing it.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks for the huge laugh! You may have written that insanity with a straight face but I certainly hope you aren't expecting any of us to read it with one?

Cuz that would be IMPOSSIBLE!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

LWW
12-29-2007, 07:09 AM
No, not at all.

I didn't expect any of you to even comprehend it.

Why?

It contains logic.

Why can't you follow logic.

Because you are a moonbat.

I'm only here to help SODumba.

hondo saw the light and hasn't posted an attack for almost 24 hours.

If you want peace you will have it.

You don't.

http://mercury.walagata.com/w/the-salamander/moonbat.jpg

SODumba practices for his next set of exams. With
a little luck he will be assigned the new rank of
BARKING MOONBAT.

LWW

S0Noma
12-29-2007, 07:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> No, not at all.

Why?

It contains logic.

You don't.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

LOL again! Leave it to you to cite the ONE THING it doesn't contain!

Keep em coming - you're too funny for words.

LWW
12-29-2007, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> No, not at all.

Why?

It contains logic.

You don't.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

LOL again! Leave it to you to cite the ONE THING it doesn't contain!

Keep em coming - you're too funny for words. <hr /></blockquote>

http://www.antiprotester.com/p9.jpg

SODumba protests El Dubb Dubb using big words like
"LOGIC" which don't appear in the Moonbat Dictionary.

LWW

hondo
12-29-2007, 03:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

Hondo has explained why he's not posting.
If I see a post that doesn't contain the word moonbat,
I might post.
So far that hasn't happened.All this crap gives me a headache.
Hondo signing off. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
12-29-2007, 03:52 PM
I had a nightmare last nite....both Rocky Raccoon and Bullwinkle were at my door yelling obscenities to me, but the only ones I could understand were moonbat, and liberal. In my dream I just threw a bucket of cold water on them.
I'm thinking of getting a rubber sheet in case I dream about some of the insane postings by Moonbeam, and laugh so hard, that I'll wet the bed.

hondo
12-29-2007, 04:29 PM
I need a full body condom just to read his posts.
Actually, I don't read his posts anymore.
Besides, I think he's figured out we Byrd -lovin moonbats in WV are all crazy! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I showed my wife the post about the beer bottle and she said," You got er, honey."
All my biker buddies &amp; my ole Nam buddies in WV are wanting in on the fun, too, after what he said about us. But not all of those ole boys are like me. Some of em aren't wrapped too tight. Yeee Haw! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

LWW
12-29-2007, 05:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

Hondo has explained why he's not posting.
If I see a post that doesn't contain the word moonbat,
I might post.
So far that hasn't happened.All this crap gives me a headache.
Hondo signing off. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
As I said, if you wanted peace there would be peace. You didn't attack anyone nor were you bothered.

Now, being a moonbat you couldn't keep from starting crap with me again.

I had you and wolfie not trolling and now you pop up again.

This would make a great monster movie...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/NiteOfLvngMnbts.jpg

LWW

wolfdancer
12-29-2007, 06:03 PM
you know....I think you are ****** insane. Also believe that your posts are the closest to being Fascist, then anything I have seen on the internet. you try to preach hatred for the left....the new "Jews" I guess for the extremist group that you identify with....those aren't the conservative Republicans by the way. We have our share of Christian, conservative, Republicans here, and not one of them spouts the inane, baiting, taunting, insulting, hate mongering that make up the gist of your pathetic, and moronic posts.
If you really were a spokesman for the Right....then we should be paying your salary....because I think people would cross the line, rather then be identified with the likes of you.

SKennedy
12-30-2007, 09:25 PM
Hey Hondo...you taught for 31 years and old enough to have some 'Nam buddies? That means you are just reaching your prime...like me!

Drop1
12-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Wolf,LWW has no credibility on the forum. He throws marsh mellows,and claims,to be destroying tyrants. He was laughed at when he came,and he will be laughed at when he leaves. He needs us,or he would have left long ago.
Quote LWW "What are we,if only they would listen".

hondo
12-31-2007, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Hey Hondo...you taught for 31 years and old enough to have some 'Nam buddies? That means you are just reaching your prime...like me! <hr /></blockquote>

I hope you're right, man! Sometimes it feels just a
little past my prime. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

LWW
12-31-2007, 07:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> you know....I think you are ****** insane. Also believe that your posts are the closest to being Fascist, then anything I have seen on the internet. you try to preach hatred for the left....the new "Jews" I guess for the extremist group that you identify with....those aren't the conservative Republicans by the way. We have our share of Christian, conservative, Republicans here, and not one of them spouts the inane, baiting, taunting, insulting, hate mongering that make up the gist of your pathetic, and moronic posts.
If you really were a spokesman for the Right....then we should be paying your salary....because I think people would cross the line, rather then be identified with the likes of you. <hr /></blockquote>
I believe you are a victim of public education.

LWW

SKennedy
12-31-2007, 02:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Hey Hondo...you taught for 31 years and old enough to have some 'Nam buddies? That means you are just reaching your prime...like me! <hr /></blockquote>

I hope you're right, man! Sometimes it feels just a
little past my prime. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I understand...even on the pool table. The guys I duck hunt with are so old we're waiting for one of us to have a heart attack while duck hunting. When I get to 60 then I will admit that maybe I'm past the middle age point.