PDA

View Full Version : After the Rapture?

S0Noma
12-28-2007, 08:03 PM
<font color="blue">The rapture: When all the believers in Jesus Christ, who have been born again, are taken up to heaven.

After the rapture, there will be a lot of speculation as to why millions of people have just disappeared. Unfortunately, after the rapture, only non believers will be left to come up with answers. You probably have family and friends that you have witnessed to and they just won't listen. After the rapture they probably will, but who will tell them?

We have written a computer program to do just that. It will send an Electronic Message (e-mail) to whomever you want after the rapture has taken place, and you and I have been taken to heaven.

How is this accomplished, you might ask. It's a dead man switch that will automatically send the emails when it is not reset.

If you wish to do something now that will help your unbelieving friends and family after the rapture, you need to add those persons email address to our database. Their names will be stored indefinitely and a letter will be sent out to each of them on the first Friday after the rapture. Then they will receive another letter every friday after that.

This rapture letter service is FREE and will hopefully gain the person you send it to an eternity in heaven.

If you would like to see one of the letters which will be sent after the rapture, click here.

This is a personal ministry, if you have any questions or comments please address them to: info@raptureletters.com

Thank you and God Bless You!

web page (http://www.raptureletters.com/)
</font color>

wolfdancer
12-28-2007, 08:53 PM
You mean I'll be like "Omega Man" with nothing left to do but read emails?

Gayle in MD
12-29-2007, 06:36 AM
LMAO, sort of reminds one of the Catholic Church, which sells prayer cards when people are sick, or have passed away, the survivors and friends can "Pay" their church to pray for them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW
12-29-2007, 06:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> LMAO, sort of reminds one of the Catholic Church, which sells prayer cards when people are sick, or have passed away, the survivors and friends can "Pay" their church to pray for them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I know, it'a almost as bad as Saint Albert of Green Acres telling people it's OK to drive a Hummer as long as they send $30 a month to the Goremons for carbon credits.

I would ask you to explain the difference Gaylie, but there's no reason for another 10K word moonbat manifesto when we both know there isn't one.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-29-2007, 07:54 AM
It's not well known, but we also offer St. Christopher and St. Patrick medals at a big mark down, since the Pope added an asterisk to their Sainthood.
Do you see any connection between praying for the dead, and the brain dead, trying to connect the dots to Al Gore?

Gayle in MD
12-29-2007, 07:58 AM
Only insanity. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
12-29-2007, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> It's not well known, but we also offer St. Christopher and St. Patrick medals at a big mark down, since the Pope added an asterisk to their Sainthood.
Do you see any connection between praying for the dead, and the brain dead, trying to connect the dots to Al Gore? <hr /></blockquote>
No, that's why I say that the brain dead Goremons should be declared a religion and the seraration of Church and State enforced!

BAN THE GOREMONS!

LWW

S0Noma
12-29-2007, 08:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> LMAO, sort of reminds one of the Catholic Church, which sells prayer cards when people are sick, or have passed away, the survivors and friends can "Pay" their church to pray for them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Well, what if you were one of the Raptured ones and suddenly you find out that some fellow Rapture head had decided you should be on that email list? Like, "Hey a$$hole, what's up with the fricking emails? Where do you get off thinking I wasn't going to qualify?"

Could cause trouble in heaven...

Gayle in MD
12-29-2007, 08:40 AM
lol, kind of hard to relate, but what would one call that, spam, scam or flim flam? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LWW
12-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Nothing like watching two moonbats use their broad brush of religious hatred to malign and mangle the reputation of the most charitable organizations the world has ever seen.

And remember little jihadis, when all else fails you can always resort to the ultimate moonbat mating call, the one which condenses all known moonbat thought down to two little words:

http://maritimes.indymedia.org/uploads/2006/09/moonbat.png http://maritimes.indymedia.org/uploads/2006/09/moonbat.png

LWW

S0Noma
12-29-2007, 01:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Nothing like watching blah, blah, blah...

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Speaking of Rapture Ready and 'watching'? Isn't this the infamous Tom DeLay seen here in the video:

Rapture Ready: The Unauthorized Christians United for Israel Tour (http://vimeo.com/251385)

It's not very reassuring to know that we actually have had and probably still do have politicians who wield considerable power over our lives - believing this malarky.

Makes you wonder how this superstition might influence their day to day decisions on world events?

LWW
12-29-2007, 01:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Nothing like watching blah, blah, blah...

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Speaking of Rapture Ready and 'watching'? Isn't this the infamous Tom DeLay seen here in the video:

Rapture Ready: The Unauthorized Christians United for Israel Tour (http://vimeo.com/251385)

It's not very reassuring to know that we actually have had and probably still do have politicians who wield considerable power over our lives - believing this malarky.

Makes you wonder how this superstition might influence their day to day decisions on world events? <hr /></blockquote>
Make that 3 little moonbats.

http://maritimes.indymedia.org/uploads/2006/09/moonbat.png http://maritimes.indymedia.org/uploads/2006/09/moonbat.png http://maritimes.indymedia.org/uploads/2006/09/moonbat.png

LWW

hondo
12-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Hey, buddy, you know I appreciate you, but let me tell you
something. When that big ole spaceship lands, and the conducter calls out, " All aboard for the Rapture Express,"
I'm going to be ready like Freddy, and Freddy's always ready. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
P.S. Read your Revalations, hoss. It's just like Prego spaghetti sauce. It's in there.
Now ole John may just have been taking some good mescaline, but I don't think so.
There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy, Horatio.

wolfdancer
12-29-2007, 04:11 PM
I want to help Anita Hotty find Jesus.

wolfdancer
12-29-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey, don't forget to watch the A&amp;E movie on Sunday....the double Emmy award nominated "Camp Jesus" I've only seen the clip where the 6 yr old is testifying about how his life got turned around. Drugs, alcohol, and depravity, I'm guessing....if it worked for him, there might still be hope for me.I don't want to give it all up...just cut back a little.

bamadog
12-29-2007, 06:19 PM
You've already given up reasoning, and even TRYING to make a modicum of sense.
Why stop there?

Gayle in MD
12-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Your local public broadcasting station will be repeating "Buying the War" on Bill Moyers, tonight. It includes the step by step, methods of deciet used by Bush/Cheney in creating fake intelligence, and utilizing the press, the public shock from 9/11, and fear mongering in order to lie the country into accepting the war in Iraq.

Gayle

nAz
12-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Ahh yes Bill Moyers is a stand up guy, you jew hating bit@h!

Gayle in MD
12-29-2007, 07:09 PM
LOL, hi sweetie. Hey, it's all they have left, the sheep, bah bah bah, Jew hater, bah bah bah, terrorist lover, bah bah bah, Bush hater, bah bah bah, ... etc.

They're going to get worse as time goes on, the recession deepens, the results of Bush's idiotic policies in the Middle East come home to roost, the borrowed debt for his war and tax cuts continues to pile up, along with the on-going interest.

All they can do is attack the messengers. Poor widdle sheep. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bamadog
12-29-2007, 08:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>

All they can do is attack the messengers. Poor widdle sheep. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

You mean like, "Petraeus is a liar"?
Nice try , Gayle.

cushioncrawler
12-30-2007, 04:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <font color="blue">The rapture: When all the believers in Jesus Christ, who have been born again, are taken up to heaven. After the rapture, there will be a lot of speculation as to why millions of people have just disappeared. Unfortunately, after the rapture, only non believers will be left to come up with answers...... <hr /></blockquote>I think that only 144,000 can go to heaven, according to the bible. And i think that JC duznt kum into it, according to the bible. The rest go to hell, ie hell iz earth, but not az good a place az before, and satan (god'z helper) iz in charge, according to the bible. madMac.

wolfdancer
12-30-2007, 05:16 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif