PDA

View Full Version : HOWDY FOLKS!

LWW
12-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Each and every one of the moonbats has sworn to punish me yet theycan't stop responding.

I have focused their hate like a laser and watched them squirm like petty worms when their venom had no effect.

Now, as proof, let it be seen that houndo is no longer bored. The brownshirts don't attack others. Their incessant trolling has left them with a situation which has killed the forum and left these very small people with exactly what they deserve...each other.

Enjoy folks.

I hope you don't get bored.

LWW

nAz
12-29-2007, 06:12 PM
so what exactly are you saying... I'm getting a little twisted over here with a bottle of Johnny Black so my comprehension is a little off.

hondo
12-29-2007, 08:34 PM
I treated myself to a bottle of Johnny Walker Gold for Christmas. Ever tried it? Smooth as a baby's behind.

nAz
12-29-2007, 10:11 PM
ya hondo... i had some a couple months back... very good when it is chilled down.

god damn Giants!!

pooltchr
12-30-2007, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I treated myself to a bottle of Johnny Walker Gold for Christmas. Ever tried it? Smooth as a baby's behind. <hr /></blockquote>

Forget Johnny...treat yourself to a bottle of Glenfiddich...without a doubt, the smoothest Scotch I have ever tasted.
Steve

hondo
12-30-2007, 08:01 AM
I like Glenfiddich a lot but better than JW Gold?
I don't think so.
And I can't even imagine how ggod JW Blue must be.
And probably never will at $230 a fifth!

Fran Crimi
12-30-2007, 08:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I treated myself to a bottle of Johnny Walker Gold for Christmas. Ever tried it? Smooth as a baby's behind. <hr /></blockquote>

Forget Johnny...treat yourself to a bottle of Glenfiddich...without a doubt, the smoothest Scotch I have ever tasted.
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

I agree...forget Johnny. All the Walkers are like jet fuel. My preference is the 12 yr. old Chivis Regal. Now THAT's smooth to me. Glenfiddich is very smooth, too.

Fran

moblsv
12-30-2007, 08:50 AM
I'm with you. I have only tried JW red and black (I think that's what they were), and didn't really care for them, relatively speaking that is, since I've never actually met a scotch I didn't like.

hondo
12-30-2007, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I treated myself to a bottle of Johnny Walker Gold for Christmas. Ever tried it? Smooth as a baby's behind. <hr /></blockquote>

I agree...forget Johnny. All the Walkers are like jet fuel. My preference is the 12 yr. old Chivis Regal. Now THAT's smooth to me. Glenfiddich is very smooth, too.

Fran

<hr /></blockquote>

You're pretty smooth too, Fran.
Happy New Year.
Hondo ( still bucking for some of Fran's Lasgna) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
12-30-2007, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> I'm with you. I have only tried JW red and black (I think that's what they were), and didn't really care for them, relatively speaking that is, since I've never actually met a scotch I didn't like. <hr /></blockquote>

JW Red- average
JW Black- good, but a little strong
JW Green- excellent
JW Gold- out of this world
JW Blue- I can only imagine!

Fran Crimi
12-30-2007, 11:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>
You're pretty smooth too, Fran.
Happy New Year.
Hondo ( still bucking for some of Fran's Lasgna) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Me, smooth? Sounds like bribery to me. Well, since you like stirring pots so much, I may send you my special family gravy recipe. It all depends on whether you're looking for trouble in the new year or not.

And if you're REALLY nice and polite, I will tell you how to make the best meatballs you ever ate.

Are men still easily bribed by food? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Happy New Year to you too.

Fran

hondo
12-30-2007, 11:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr>

Are men still easily bribed by food? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Fran
.................................................. ....

Well, let's put it this way. A few more offers like that
and I may turn conservative. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

nAz
12-30-2007, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I treated myself to a bottle of Johnny Walker Gold for Christmas. Ever tried it? Smooth as a baby's behind. <hr /></blockquote>

hmm Glenfiddich is a good single malt whisky/Scotch the 18 year old is smooth but what i like about it is the sweet taste, goes down easy. btw i hear they have a 50 year old limited. wonder what that goes for?

hondo
12-30-2007, 03:11 PM
Pretty expensive, I imagine.
JW Green-$58.
JW Gold -$80.
JW Blue-$235!!!
There's a swank clubhouse in the area that charges $100
a shot for JW Blue.

nAz
12-30-2007, 03:47 PM
JW blue can be had for a lot less... do a little online shopping from a trusted over sea dealer /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

right now im enjoying a little Patron silver. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wolfdancer
12-30-2007, 06:45 PM
I can't believe what you folks have done to this thread....when Tiger Woods is interviewed after winning another Major....do they ask him what brand of Scotch does he drink?
Lets get this train wreck back on track.....

pooltchr
12-30-2007, 07:04 PM
I rather enjoyed the hijacking of this thread...from ranting about nothing to an intelligent discussion of Scotch! I think of it as like being on a jet bound for Siberia that gets hijacked to the Bahamas! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

Sid_Vicious
12-30-2007, 07:48 PM
The best of all threads are hijacked ones, peeing in the snow is going well already in another thread today. I crack myself up! sid

wolfdancer
12-30-2007, 08:14 PM
Steve, great analogy!!!!!

SKennedy
12-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Scotch is too refined for my tastes. Therefore, I drink bourbon....any kind will basically do except for Weller (too sweet) and I just don't like Jim Beam either.

nAz
12-31-2007, 12:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Scotch is too refined for my tastes. Therefore, I drink bourbon....any kind will basically do except for Weller (too sweet) and I just don't like Jim Beam either. <hr /></blockquote>

UHHHH I have gotten so sick drinking Jim Beam that when ever i smell it my stomach turns. Bushmills does it to me too.

wolfdancer
12-31-2007, 12:17 AM
Bombay Gin, Schweppes tonic water, and a fresh lime slice, is nectar of the Gods....AND wards off Scurvy, while exercising your liver...(use it or lose it)

nAz
12-31-2007, 12:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I can't believe what you folks have done to this thread....when Tiger Woods is interviewed after winning another Major....do they ask him what brand of Scotch does he drink?
Lets get this train wreck back on track..... <hr /></blockquote>

lol!! so what else are you drinking now a days?

hondo
12-31-2007, 07:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Scotch is too refined for my tastes. Therefore, I drink bourbon....any kind will basically do except for Weller (too sweet) and I just don't like Jim Beam either. <hr /></blockquote>

Haaruumph! Step away from the keyboard please.
This is a private club.
( Just kidding, you ole bourbon drinker.)

hondo
12-31-2007, 07:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Scotch is too refined for my tastes. Therefore, I drink bourbon....any kind will basically do except for Weller (too sweet) and I just don't like Jim Beam either. <hr /></blockquote>

UHHHH I have gotten so sick drinking Jim Beam that when ever i smell it my stomach turns. Bushmills does it to me too. <hr /></blockquote>

Well, I'm a big Bushmills fan. Being Irish and all.
I like Bushmills a lot better than Jamesons.

SKennedy
12-31-2007, 02:09 PM
If I'm of Scottish decent and don't like Scotch and prefer bourbon, does that mean that my US southern roots have overcome the european influence? Crap....I even like home-made corn liquor! Tequila too! Maybe I'm just a "melting pint" or a "blended idiot!"