PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

Gayle in MD
12-30-2007, 02:35 PM
To each and every one, a happy, healthy new year, and may all good things come your way!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

G.I.M.

S0Noma
12-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Happy New Year to you too, Gayle and to all the NPR regulars (including you Fran).

hondo
12-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Happy New Year, Gayle, Sonoma, and everybody else.
Overall, nice group of folks on here.

nAz
12-30-2007, 03:41 PM
happy new year to you too you anti Semite, bush bashing moon bat, America thrashing bit@h. and also to everyone else out there AZBers too /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

so whats everyone planning on doing tomorrow night?

I was gonna stay at home with my family but i may pass it up and head to times square. I have friend who is throwing a party at his office, which has a great view.

hondo
12-30-2007, 03:52 PM
There's a bar in Clarksburg offering a great band, blues, cajun, classic rock in their own arrangements, cajun buffet, nd champagne toast, for $5 a head!
I'm hoping I can talk the little lady into being my DD.

wolfdancer
12-30-2007, 04:42 PM
May 2008 be a banner year for you!!!

SKennedy
12-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Crap!!
OK Gayle I give in!! I said I would stay mad at you and never post to you again...blah, blah, blah. But, in consideration of your nice personal message to me (I still need to respond), and that this will be a New Year....I want to wish you a Happy New Year also.
All in all, I do enjoy this site and reading and conversing with the group. It would be a pleasure to meet each of you and I hope we get to do that sometime and play some pool.
SKennedy (Steve)

Drop1
12-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Dear Gayle,I hope you have a happy new year,full of health,sex,and money. You have the capacity to savor life.
Love Drop by drop.

DickLeonard
12-31-2007, 02:27 PM
Gayle Happy New Year to you and yours. I have been over at AZB so I have been absent with out leave. Love to you my Friend Dick.

cushioncrawler
01-01-2008, 04:57 AM
Gayle -- Thanks -- Same to u and all.

I spent the last 2 days of 2007 in the nude, and the first day of 2008 in the nude too (but i hadta put my shorts n moccasins on briefly to take the rubbish bin and recycling bin down to the road).

2008 Resolution -- I will only wear clothes (at home) when we have vizitors, and on cold dayz. madMac.

eg8r
01-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Happy New Year to everyone! I spent the afternoon watching the Gators play like crap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 01:09 AM
BWA HA HA HA! You are a scream! Damn, I love ya, friend!

Times Square, huh? I was wondering if you were in the crowd. I kept looking for you and Wendy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I made a delicious dinner for all, and we shot pool, and watched family movies, and Times Square. It was great, and no panty hose! I hate panty hose! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif I hate bra's, too, and come to think of it, I hate panties, too! When I have the family over the rule is, no street clothes, everyone wears their jammies. It's strictly about comfort, good food, and happy times.

Happy New Year, dear.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 01:12 AM
And the same to you, friend! It will be a banmer year for me, for sure! It will be Bush's last year in office, that's gotta make it a GREAT year! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 01:20 AM
LOL, well, good, glad you reconsidered. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Getting together to play pool sounds great. Hope we can do that sometime. I think it would be fun to plan something like that at a beach town, sometime, when there's no tournament event, just a CCB get together over a long weekend, off season. Myrtle Beach, anyone?

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 01:21 AM
Ditto! I wonder when was the last time he pumped gas?

Happy New Year, friend.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 01:23 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifAwe, you're such a sweetie.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 01:25 AM
Yes they are, /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Happy New Year, friend.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 01:28 AM
Oh yeah? Gee, must be kind of quiet over there, huh? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif One man can only type so many posts an hour, huh? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dick, this is the year we're dancing, somewhere! You pick the place and time, and I'll be there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 01:30 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Ha ha ha, glad you had someone to cuddle with... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif