PDA

View Full Version : thought you would enjoy this

hondo
12-30-2007, 02:54 PM
The one thing I really enjoy here is that even the we seldom all agree on something, it always seems to ... with VERY few exceptions ... stay very civil.

The few exceptions are usually transients which only briefly come by.

Compared to the rude, spiteful, vulgar, lowbrow, and just plain stupid attitudes I've seen on some other sites this place is a gem.

I started to list all the people I truly admire here, but it's so close to being everyone that I just wanted to tell you all thanks and that I wish each and every one of you a peaceful, prosperous, healthy, and blessed 2008.

LWW

I was on caffeine injection #1 and omitted "HEALTHY" by mistake. Even El Dubb has moonbat moments.

hondo
12-30-2007, 02:59 PM
To which I replied:]They are a great group of people, both liberal & conservative,
who are currently undergoing a reign of terror by a wounded wingnut.
Every post made, political, humorous, music, sports, is immediately
attacked by you know who.
His New Years greeting to CCB was Happy New Year to all you moonbats
or something like that.
I haven't seen crazed ramblings like this since my old buddy
Fast Larry went off his medications one time.[/QUOTE]

hondo
12-30-2007, 03:01 PM
To which he replied:in the spirit of the holiday season and as a peaceful Christian man I am asking you one more time to not begin the back and forth trolling.

I've beat you down like a rented mule on your home court to expose you as the trouble maker you are and you still can't go one single day without trying to stir something.

As I've said many times. if you want peace there will be peace. I want it and will have it, in spite of the trolling that a tired little wretched man drags with you him Jacob Marley's chains.

Now, please, go back to your little pee pond and be as rude as you wish or behave like an a polite adult here.

LWW

hondo
12-30-2007, 03:05 PM
Oh, the hypocrisy,the hypocrisy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

S0Noma
12-30-2007, 03:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Oh, the hypocrisy,the hypocrisy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Come to think of it - he DOES remind me a bit of Fast Larry.

Same kind of OCD posting style - same whacked out - paranoid, insanely irrational point of view.

Is it possible that LWW = Fast Larry?

nAz
12-30-2007, 03:28 PM
damn... i do miss Larry, wish he would post here again. the man was a poet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hondo
12-30-2007, 03:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Oh, the hypocrisy,the hypocrisy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Come to think of it - he DOES remind me a bit of Fast Larry.

Same kind of OCD posting style - same whacked out - paranoid, insanely irrational point of view.

<hr /></blockquote>

In the past, every time FL would go off on me, one time
he spent 3 days calling me a faggot, he would eventually
PM me &amp; tell me he was sorry.
I hope El Dumb isn't FL. I like Fast Larry.
He did sneak back on AZ about about 4 months ago under one of his aliases &amp; flame me.
I think he forgot who I was even though we used to keep in touch by EMAIL.
They figured out it was FL &amp; banned him again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
He is a unique character who knows a lot about pool.
I don't believe El Dumb even shoots pool.

hondo
12-30-2007, 03:44 PM
I miss him too, nAZ. One of a kind.

bamadog
12-30-2007, 03:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Oh, the hypocrisy,the hypocrisy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You're funny!
Look at all the abusive posts by you, wolfie, sodumba, gayle, harry and yet when LWW came here and beat you down with your own style of "debate" you all cried foul, and orchestrated your juvenile little ignore movement.
Now THAT is hypocritical.

hondo
12-30-2007, 03:56 PM
I am sincerely glad you appreciate him, Snoopy.
We all need someone we can bleed on. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
12-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Nope...FL did his rants and taunts, with an underlying sense of humor....

S0Noma
12-30-2007, 04:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Oh, the hypocrisy,the hypocrisy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You're funny!
Look at all the abusive posts by you, wolfie, sodumba, gayle, harry and yet when LWW came here and beat you down with your own style of "debate" you all cried foul, and orchestrated your juvenile little ignore movement.
Now THAT is hypocritical. <hr /></blockquote>

Abusive posts? No way. Now you've hurt my feelings. &amp; to think I was going to send you a get well card, too.

http://i3.tinypic.com/81gqjid.jpg

wolfdancer
12-30-2007, 04:23 PM
not sure what the rationale is behind these continual claims of how LWW beat everybody down....? Until they hit the shores here...I didn't even know there were these mano e mano contests here.
He loaded up his posts with more insults then anybody else? AND, what did that prove? The triviality of the whole thing though...claiming to beat down someone on the internet, by what you write....must be of some major significance to the dynamic duo.
For the record....I may be bothered by the continuous barrage of crap that he writes....but rather then thinking that Rocky has beat me, or anyone else down, I think he just is proving that he is exactly what he charges others with.

hondo
12-30-2007, 04:41 PM
You ought to see the love &amp; peace he's spouting on AZ right now and the praise for being a refreshing &amp; honest poster from LaMas.
Buffoons on parade.

S0Noma
12-30-2007, 04:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> not sure what the rationale is behind these continual claims of how LWW beat everybody down....?

<hr /></blockquote>

Jack, all you need do is follow any of his extended threads with me and you'll see him declaring victory about every third or forth post. Sometimes it'll be because he thinks he's found a definitive link and sometimes it's just cuz he thinks if he screams and yells and stamps his little feet hard enough that he'll convince someone other than himself.

He's a farging idiot - his 'beat down' consisted of making post after post in a tiny little forum until he monopolized the fo. Must have taken him all of ten minutes to get the job done and he must have been, so very proud.

This place has less than a dozen active posters and none of them post here 24/7. What a Herculean task it must have been for El Dumb to 'beat down' the board. ROTHFLAMO!

Don't know about you or the rest of the six or so people who've posted here since but I was shaking in my boots with the ferocity of his attack - can't imagine Hurricane Katrina could have been any worse than that? Except El Dumb was blowing hot air the whole time and Katrina's winds were somewhat moist.

Of course his loyal following will always be here to confirm his high opinion of himself. But we know a dolt when we see one - and we know how to recognize their supporters as well.

Sid_Vicious
12-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Can you edit that pic to show George SR before he copulated the problem we now have in the WH? We could've saved the entire free world with one big snip on ol'George, DAMN! sid

wolfdancer
12-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Now, THAT is funny !!!! I bet even the "boys" got a kick out of that????

bamadog
12-30-2007, 11:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>

He loaded up his posts with more insults then anybody else? AND, what did that prove? The triviality of the whole thing though...claiming to beat down someone on the internet, by what you write...
<hr /></blockquote>

Well then you are too willfully ignorant or senile to acknowledge SOdumba's prancing, preening and cackling when he declared himself the victor over LWW in the "rape joke" thread.
He even went so far as to start a poll.
And SOdumba's language is, by far, the most abusive on this forum.
Of course, that didn't seem to bother you because you and SOdumba are both libs.
No you are only upset by name-calling by Conservatives.
Just another of the many examples of your hypocrisy.

wolfdancer
12-31-2007, 12:08 AM
My comment was about LWW and you with your continuous bragging about your many triumphs here, especially the ones where you both claim victory over me. I see nothing hypocritical about that....since nobody ever made any similar claims here before you two arrived....I'd say Sonoma was just doing a pretty good job of responding in kind.
And despite your wishful thinking...I don't lose any sleep over your meaningless, trite, insults.
I don't consider you two examples of any Christian conservative, republican group....but more of a radical fringe group within the party; a group that preaches both hatred and intolerance of any who do not share their beliefs.
While LWW seems stuck on moonbat, you seem equally fixated on hypocrisy.....Merrium-Webster online offers a "word of the day"...great way for you to increase your vocabulary
Today's word is "brusque"...
What would be hypocrisy on my part would be to wish you any season's greetings.

LWW
12-31-2007, 04:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> You ought to see the love &amp; peace he's spouting on AZ right now and the praise for being a refreshing &amp; honest poster from LaMas.
Buffoons on parade. <hr /></blockquote>
Let the truth be known that houndo, after:

-Lying and saying he would no longer attack.
2-Lying and he would no longer lie.
3-Lying and saying he would no longer post.
4-Lying and saying he would no longer troll.

we find that houndo is posting nothing but trolling attacks and liesto restart the shiite he has started befor.

Houndo, I used to have sympathy for you, but you have no compassion for your forum moonbat bembers.

You, I pity ... having to go through life knowing that you are an ignorant fool.

LWW

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/Rage_Boy_HOUNDO.gif

BAGHDAD (UPI) News of houndo's vicious beat down spark
a new round of mideast protests. In a surprise move the
famous "RAGE BOY", has came out of retirement in protest
andhe says "THERE CAN BE NO PEACE UNTIL THE WESTERN
POWERS REMOVE THESE MOONBATS FROM ALL ARAB
HOLY LANDS ... AND EL DUBB DUBB IS THE ONLY ONE WE
TRUST TO SLAY THIS PLAGUE OF MOONBATS! DOWN WITH
THE MOONBATS, DOWN WITH THE MOONBATS, DOWN
WITH THE MOONBATS!"

LWW

LWW
12-31-2007, 05:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> For the record....I may be bothered by the continuous barrage of crap that he writes....but rather then thinking that Rocky has beat me, or anyone else down, I think he just is proving that he is exactly what he charges others with.<hr /></blockquote>
Ah, wolfie ... now that you think I'm gone you come out like a pitpoodle yapping at air.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/BUSHWOLFIE.jpg

WASHINGTON DC (UPI) WOLF
PRANCER FLEES THE FORUM
BEATDOWNS BEING INFLICTED
BY EL DUBB DUBB AND SEEKS
REFUGE AT THE WHITE HOUSE
AS A US CITIZEN. PRESIDENT
BUSH TEACHES WOLFIE ABOUT
POSITIONS AND WOLFIE LEAVES
CONTENT WITH BUSHES POLLING.

LWW

LWW
12-31-2007, 05:33 AM
I wondered where you guys got your testicles at?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/SODUMBAchurchsign.jpg

Los Angeles (UPI) A local religious cult was busted today while
partaking in a bizarre ritual. It seems that the male members of
this cult share only two commonalities ... they are moonbats
and have no testicles. The ceremony consists of one moonbat
stealing the testicles of another and then sharing them in a
bizarre religious ceremony.

SONoma, I've never understood your fascination with the male anatomy, but then I was born with a full functioning set so maybe I will never understand it.

LWW

LWW
12-31-2007, 05:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>Until they hit the shores here...I didn't even know there were these mano e mano contests here.<hr /></blockquote>
Well,being that you never have been one, I can see how you ended up this way.

http://static.flickr.com/117/274334662_6c018ddcf8.jpg

At a young age wolf prancer agonized over whether he
wanted to be a pit poodle or a sheep when he grew up.
Sadly, in an effort to avoid developing the thought
processes needed for adulthood, he ended up a little
of both.

LWW

LWW
12-31-2007, 06:02 AM
http://www.newrational.com/veteran/resources/hisb2.jpg

SODumba, at a young age, learns
there is real good money in cross
dressing for older moonbats.

LWW

LWW
12-31-2007, 06:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>I think he just is proving that he is exactly what he charges others with <hr /></blockquote>

ATTENTION SODUMBA, GAYLIE, HOUNDO, AND OTHERS!!!

Even a sad sack simpleton finally GETS IT!

Why can't you.

You are urinated because I have mimed your ignorant, lame, and meaningless tactics and then mixed in some truth and the intelligence which ... by each of your own hands you have humbly admitted ... they so sorely lacked.

What you are seeing is actually a cleaned up version of your own inanity.

I have de-moonbatted your ignorance and fed it back to you.

That is why you are mad. That is why you all ran and hid, and that is why you only come back out to restart shiite once you think I am out of earshot.

Sorry boys and girls, but I have members who don't want to be outnumbered in a fight but love seeing you buffoons exposed.

Now, behave and you can have peace.

Be good boys and girls.

Santa's watching.

LWW

hondo
12-31-2007, 07:49 AM
Wolfie, I consider myself a Christian and proud of it,
but if these 2 hate-mongers consider themselves " fine Christian gentlemen", it's no wonder there are so many agnostics on both forums.
It makes me ashamed to be mentioned in the same breath as them.

LWW
12-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Good words.

You will understand the meaning of the words "BIBLICAL" when it's done.

LWW

DickLeonard
12-31-2007, 01:03 PM
Sonoma great minds Thimk alike. Fast Larry alias LWW.####

DickLeonard
12-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Bamadog I have not read one of LWW post that contain any signs of Intelligent Life. He Bored us to Death so why should anyone reply to a non-post.####

DickLeonard
12-31-2007, 01:14 PM
Sid-Vicious GWB is the Poster Child for Abortions both pre and post birth.####

bamadog
12-31-2007, 02:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Bamadog I have not read one of LWW post that contain any signs of Intelligent Life. He Bored us to Death so why should anyone reply to a non-post.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Dick, since you are unwilling or unable to defend your, oft-repeated, lie that "Bush lied us into the war", I'm afraid that trying to engage in meaningful debate with you would be a waste of my time. I challenged you, and you ran.
Remember?
You love to snipe, but are incapable of real debate.
Kinda funny to hear you criticize Yale for being academically overrated.

IMO, no one on this board can handle LWW in real debate . What passes for discussion here is either delusional ranting, i.e., Gayle, or Juvenile name-calling, i.e., SOdumba.
If you'd like to see how adults discuss issues, visit AZB sometime.

LWW
12-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Now Dawg, there are some folks here who are AZB material for sure.

That being said, I think that when you look at the crew of Gaylie, Wolfprancer, Dick Leaper, SODumba, Drop Out, and their moonbat valedictorian leader houndo and then consider that houndo has a 0-1 record against hippie pool ... well the talent is thinner than the Martian breeze atop OLYMPUS MONS. (http://www.exploringmars.com/science/olympus_mons.html)

http://www.exploringmars.com/science/images/3dom.jpg

LAMas
01-01-2008, 12:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> You ought to see the love &amp; peace he's spouting on AZ right now and the praise for being a refreshing &amp; honest poster from LaMas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo on AZ.
" you are peerless and do so with cuth ( couth?) "
That is so beautiful, LaMas. Sob [sic]. Thank you for that heart-felt
tribute to one of the really Christian posters on here.
God bless you, brother and Happy New Year.

Could it be Old English (O.E.) cuth? You should have posted 'LAMas. S.O.B. (a curse/slander - I had a human [not a dog] mother until last June - God rest her soul).'

I give tribute to all that believe in a benevolent God and disdain radical Islam that wish the extermination of others. If that be you as well - God bless you, and a Happy, Prosperous New Year as well.

Adios.

Honda, you are a heartless misanthrope to call me or any one else a SOB as you do so freely. Not only did I lose my Mother in June but my Father also passed away in November of this year.
Your boredom and rabble-rousing has cut into my family grief - you must be proud about your wit to be so crass.
I don't enjoy this one bit.

Happy New Year CCB NPR to those that have Love.

hondo
01-01-2008, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I wondered where you guys got your testicles at?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/SODUMBAchurchsign.jpg

Los Angeles (UPI) A local religious cult was busted today while
partaking in a bizarre ritual. It seems that the male members of
this cult share only two commonalities ... they are moonbats
and have no testicles. The ceremony consists of one moonbat
stealing the testicles of another and then sharing them in a
bizarre religious ceremony.

SONoma, I've never understood your fascination with the male anatomy, but then I was born with a full functioning set so maybe I will never understand it.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Another fine Christian post.

hondo
01-01-2008, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LAMas:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> You ought to see the love &amp; peace he's spouting on AZ right now and the praise for being a refreshing &amp; honest poster from LaMas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo on AZ.
" you are peerless and do so with cuth ( couth?) "
That is so beautiful, LaMas. Sob [sic]. Thank you for that heart-felt
tribute to one of the really Christian posters on here.
God bless you, brother and Happy New Year.

Could it be Old English (O.E.) cuth? You should have posted 'LAMas. S.O.B. (a curse/slander - I had a human [not a dog] mother until last June - God rest her soul).'

I give tribute to all that believe in a benevolent God and disdain radical Islam that wish the extermination of others. If that be you as well - God bless you, and a Happy, Prosperous New Year as well.

Adios.

Honda, you are a heartless misanthrope to call me or any one else a SOB as you do so freely. Not only did I lose my Mother in June but my Father also passed away in November of this year.
Your boredom and rabble-rousing has cut into my family grief - you must be proud about your wit to be so crass.
I don't enjoy this one bit.

Happy New Year CCB NPR to those that have Love.
<hr /></blockquote>

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about?
Please explain how I called you an s.o.b. or STFU.

LWW
01-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Hypocrisy, thy name is houndo...

LWW

hondo
01-01-2008, 10:32 AM
S.O.B.- a curse.
Sob- to shed a tear.
My apology for your lack of faith in your fellow man, LameAss.
After all your gushing over Dub's posts, why am I not surprised.

LWW
01-01-2008, 11:20 AM
http://www.totalleh.com/beta021.gif
houndo squirms mightily trying to
remove his very own hook from his
very own arse. His pals throw up their
hands, knowing that houndo brought
this all on himself.

LWW

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 12:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>
houndo squirms mightily trying to
remove his very own hook from his
very own arse. His pals throw up their
hands, knowing that houndo brought
this all on himself.

Sure he did - here's the proof.

http://i5.tinypic.com/6l338rd.jpg

Work with me here. We ALL KNOW that, unless it begins a sentence, sob (meaning 'to cry') is typically spelled without caps &amp; that the slang expression SOB (son of a b*tch) is almost always spelled WITH caps.

All of us except the ones who are trying to pull something out of their a$$ in an effort to make (yet another) erroneous point and blame liberal posters for ONE MORE THING that they didn't do.

FYI El Dumbski:

http://i18.tinypic.com/82kvthl.jpg

http://i7.tinypic.com/6qa2rdw.jpg

No matter what happens - we all know we can count on El Dumb to 'tell it like it IS(nt)'.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

LWW
01-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Nice try junior, but that was not the "hook" to which I metaphorically replied.

http://www.becomehealthynow.com/images/confused1_bh.jpg

SODumba becomes apoplectic
at El Dubb Dubb's continually
using those big multi syllable
words thingies.

LWW

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Nice try junior, but that was not the "hook" to which I metaphorically replied.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Of course not! Just because it was contiguous to LAMeass's unjust accusation of Hondo? Why should we imagine that you were commenting accordingly? &amp; the fact that it was THIS post of Hondo's to which you were replying:

http://i1.tinypic.com/712i39w.jpg

Who knew that you really meant something else - another 'hook' some oblique 'other hook'?

Sorry, I'd totally forgotten about the infamous LWW 'It just wasn't what you thought' defense.

http://i13.tinypic.com/8c1vwci.jpg

<font color="blue">You can always pull that one out of your a$$ when all else fails don't you?

Good for you. Always ready to admit when you're wrong (or not). </font color> </font color>

LWW
01-01-2008, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> Why should we imagine that you were commenting accordingly? <hr /></blockquote>
Well, being that you are a moonbat who doesn't pay attention I guess it isn't fair for me to expect you to know.

I, and many others, OTOH who do pay attention know that huckleberry houndo has had his own hook set in his own ass since before you and I ever e-met.

The sadness is that everyone watching knows that if houndo would just cease his trolling then the hook could be removed ... instead he insists on burying it ever deeper.

It really is sad that the rest of you abuse him the way you do when you enable him.

LWW

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 02:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> blah.. blah... blah.. digression...diversion... (meaning: please ignore the fact that LAMeass was dead wrong in his accusation of Hondo and that I was dead wrong to support him)... blah... blah...blah

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

LWW
01-01-2008, 02:28 PM
I think you soiled yourself on that one.

LWW

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 02:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I think you soiled yourself on that one.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

'Black is white?' Got it.

hondo
01-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks, buddy. That was more effort than I would have put into it. I appreciate it.

hondo
01-01-2008, 04:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> blah.. blah... blah.. digression...diversion... (meaning: please ignore the fact that LAMeass was dead wrong in his accusation of Hondo and that I was dead wrong to support him)... blah... blah...blah

LWW <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

LMFAO!

hondo
01-01-2008, 04:07 PM
So now you're putting an effort into trying to convince your lame ass buddy that I was calling him a S.O.B.?
Nice. Jesus would be proud of you, Christian.
Be a man. Stop this crusade of hate. You dishonour
yourself.
LameAss, you might want to take a closer look at your friends.
My friends wouldn't try to antagonize me when they know it's all B.S.

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 04:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> So now you're putting an effort into trying to convince your lame ass buddy that I was calling him a S.O.B.?
Nice. Jesus would be proud of you, Christian.
Be a man. Stop this crusade of hate. You dishonour
yourself.
LameAss, you might want to take a closer look at your friends.
My friends wouldn't try to antagonize me when they know it's all B.S. <hr /></blockquote>

Hondo, it should be obvious to you by now that El Dumb will readily resort to deceit to forward his agenda.

He's a big fan of smoke and mirrors. Loves to accuse his opponents of the very flaws for which he is most guilty.

Never takes responsibility for his overstatements or apologizes when he's wrong. Retreats, gets stroked by his sympathetic buddies and then returns claiming 'it wasn't what we thought' and 'he really won'.

Hondo, IMO: we're dealing with a very, very small-minded delusional man. In spite of his protestations to the contrary he is filled with hatred and is without honor.

He's a little armchair chickenhawk general from Ohio - strutting and puffing he rants and raves his extremist view in pool forums - never seeming to make any real headway unless he's preaching to a small band of loyal choir members.

Most of the time he simply lies through his teeth and hopes no one notices.

Of course we all do - notice that is. It is by his actions, that we have come to know him to be a caricature of a real man. One hundred and eighty degrees out from the kind of person who deserves one iota of genuine respect.

He talks the talk but cannot walk the walk. The 'set' and the 'IQ' that he claims are his? Neither show in his posts or his behavior.

No accountability.

No integrity.

No in depth understanding of issues.

No capacity to admit fault.

Lot's of finger pointing, blaming and political rhetoric.

Lots of stereotyping and over generalization.

No real substance - none whatsoever.

LWW
01-01-2008, 05:42 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/59.gifhttp://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/59.gifhttp://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/59.gifhttp://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/59.gif
SODumba refuses to learn the lesson that moonbats shouldn't leap headfirst into the intellectual shark tanks of debate forums.
LWW

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 05:59 PM
SODumba refuses to learn the lesson that moonbats shouldn't leap headfirst into the intellectual shark tanks of debate forums.
LWW <hr /></blockquote>

This from an intellectual minnow such as yourself? Mark me down as 'not impressed'.

Rest assured, El Dumb, you are in no danger of winning any awards for 'most cogent response'.

LWW
01-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Ah grasshopper, your word skills are nearly up to your 5th grade class level.

Keep your eyes on the prize grasshopper.

LWW

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 06:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Ah grasshopper, your word skills are nearly up to your 5th grade class level.

Keep your eyes on the prize grasshopper.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

My guess is that you've never been known for your snappy come backs? From the looks of it? Nothings changed.

LWW
01-01-2008, 07:04 PM
My guess is that I've caused the whole bunch of you moonbats an ulcer ... and exposed you for the liars you all are.

All I've ever wanted from the shiite heads is to discuss things in peace with trolling and hateful attacks.

In return all that happens is trolling and hateful attacks.

Then, after beating you so bad you will be the only people in Heaven with handicapped parking you all promise to ignore me.

Then, I go and leave you to yourselves/

What haappens, King Shiite houndo starts trolling and the mouths start yapping back here in attacks and trolling.

You all are pathetic little people that I can make dance like drunken ballerinas for my amusement.

Why? Because you are all moonbats.

LWW

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 07:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> My guess is that I've caused the whole bunch of you moonbats an moonbats...moonbats... moonbats... moonbats

and FURTHERMORE moonbats.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Please, stop with the pathetic drivel. No one believes your silly version of events (except maybe Bambi and LAMea$$?) and they're not going to.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and go beat down your dick? At least then you will have found something small and pathetic enough to bend to your will.

hondo
01-01-2008, 08:22 PM

Then, I go and leave you to yourselves/

What haappens, King Shiite houndo starts trolling and the mouths start yapping back here in attacks and trolling.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Good Riddance! And, no, I've learned my lesson.
I won't say anything to get you back.
You gave me a headache with all your yapping.

Qtec
01-01-2008, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dick, since you are unwilling or unable to defend your, oft-repeated, lie that "Bush lied us into the war",<hr /></blockquote>

Spot the lies, half truths and downright deceptions in this speech. This is just the first part.

[ QUOTE ]
President Bush Outlines Iraqi Threat
Remarks by the President on Iraq
Cincinnati Museum Center - Cincinnati Union Terminal
Cincinnati, Ohio[ Oct 27 2002]

8:02 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Thank you for that very gracious and warm Cincinnati welcome. I'm honored to be here tonight; I appreciate you all coming.

Tonight I want to take a few minutes to discuss a grave threat to peace, and America's determination to lead the world in confronting that threat.

The threat comes from Iraq. It arises directly from the Iraqi regime's own actions -- its history of aggression, and its drive toward an arsenal of terror. Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. It has given shelter and support to terrorism, and practices terror against its own people. The entire world has witnessed Iraq's eleven-year history of defiance, deception and bad faith.

We also must never forget the most vivid events of recent history. On September the 11th, 2001, America felt its vulnerability -- even to threats that gather on the other side of the earth. We resolved then, and we are resolved today, to confront every threat, from any source, that could bring sudden terror and suffering to America.

Members of the Congress of both political parties, and members of the United Nations Security Council, agree that Saddam Hussein is a threat to peace and must disarm. We agree that the Iraqi dictator must not be permitted to threaten America <font color="red">He had never threatened America!] </font color> and the world with horrible poisons and diseases and gases and atomic weapons.<font color="red"> The world?????? Iraq was a country on the brink of collapse. </font color> Since we all agree on this goal, the issues is : how can we best achieve it?

Many Americans have raised legitimate questions: about the nature of the threat; about the urgency of action -- why be concerned now; about the link between Iraq developing weapons of terror, and the wider war on terror. These are all issues we've discussed broadly and fully within my administration. And tonight, I want to share those discussions with you.

First, some ask why Iraq is different from other countries or regimes that also have terrible weapons. While there are many dangers in the world, the threat from Iraq stands alone -- because it gathers the most serious dangers of our age in one place.<font color="red"> This is exactly the same thing he now says about Iran - I guess he is lying here.!</font color> Iraq's weapons of mass destruction are controlled by a murderous tyrant who has already used chemical weapons to kill thousands of people. This same tyrant has tried to dominate the Middle East, has invaded and brutally occupied a small neighbor, has struck other nations without warning, and holds an unrelenting hostility toward the United States.

By its past and present actions, by its technological capabilities, by the merciless nature of its regime, Iraq is unique. <hr /></blockquote>

What a load of crap. Unique?? NK?

Only one year before 2001, both Condi and Powell declared Saddam impotent. Nothing changed inside Iraq in that year.

GW knew Saddam did not have a nuke and wouldn't get one for 10 years- even in the worst possible scenario. To try and scare people by talking about a nuke strike is deceiving.

Q
[ QUOTE ]
Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons. <hr /></blockquote>

Sounds pretty certain doesn't he?

wolfdancer
01-01-2008, 10:17 PM
"That boy's just like a tattoo...gets under your skin"
and after adding in his alter ego....
"That's mathematics son. You can argue with me but you can't argue with figures. Two half nuthins is a whole nuthin'."

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No accountability.

No integrity.

No in depth understanding of issues.

No capacity to admit fault.

Lot's of finger pointing, blaming and political rhetoric.

Lots of stereotyping and over generalization.

No real substance - none whatsoever.
<hr /></blockquote>

Sounds just like Bush! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-02-2008, 04:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Spot the lies, half truths and downright deceptions in this speech. This is just the first part.<hr /></blockquote>
My guess is it's the words in red. What'd I win? A moonbat beanie?

LWW