PDA

View Full Version : I HATE THE GLOVE!

cue_z
12-30-2007, 08:31 PM
This is only for Pool Players that HATE the GLOVE as much as I do....but need to wear one!! This is an alternative to a full-coverage glove. wwwcuezcuetipcover.blogspot.com
The Billiard Finger Glides...they cover just the thumb,index and middle finger. Take a look...you have nothing to lose because looking is FREE!!

av84fun
12-30-2007, 11:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cue_z:</font><hr> This is only for Pool Players that HATE the GLOVE as much as I do....but need to wear one!! This is an alternative to a full-coverage glove. wwwcuezcuetipcover.blogspot.com
The Billiard Finger Glides...they cover just the thumb,index and middle finger. Take a look...you have nothing to lose because looking is FREE!! <hr /></blockquote>

No disrespect intented but those sleeves don't cover the fleshy "web" of skin between the thumb and index finger which is where much of the skin/shaft friction exists.

I'll stick with the glove.

Regards,
Jim

CarolNYC
12-31-2007, 05:55 AM
Hi,
I use a glove and although your invention is very cute, it reminds me of fingerpuppets-maybe if you gear it towards children,it may take off-I dont think I've seen a childs glove /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
For me, individual pieces are too time consuming and as someone stated,it isnt just about the fingers /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Good luck!
Carol

cue_z
01-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks for your honesty....I've been selling these Finger Glides for a while now....Haven't heard anyone mention a problem like that yet.....HMMMMMMMMM....Something to consider though!! THANX /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

cue_z
01-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the honest comments....Funny about the kid angle....Most of my customers are men with very large hands. I don't know, Carol....It's certainly something to think over! Thanks again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CarolNYC
01-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Hi,
I seriously meant that and wasnt implying anything-I notice your in NE-Valley Forge is in March-maybe if you know someone with a booth or get a booth,VF has many,many families and a junior event-you know how kids like to have the newest novelty/fad-and as your website states- 'Come join others who OWN......." which means they dont necessarily USE it-just like kids /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Also, in the future, try to refrain from advertising a product for sale-its frowned upon!
Good luck!
Carol

cue_z
01-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Carol,
I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. I was being very serious. Oh, and I didn't know that selling a product was frowned uponed?! I sorry!! I'm new to this...I'm an inventor..not a real business person....But trying to be. I only came to this site because I only hear great things about the members. I just wanted to introduce my invention. I'm very sorry again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CarolNYC
01-04-2008, 06:24 AM
Hi,
Its okay:)
I knew you were "new" by your number of posts and just wanted to give you a heads-up /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Welcome to the board-there's alot of great personalities here-Good luck with your invention!
Carol