PDA

View Full Version : FEMA

Drop1
12-31-2007, 10:25 AM
web page (http://) http://www.arcticbeacon.com/fema.html

LWW
12-31-2007, 12:32 PM
So, after Carter didn't take over and Reagan didn't take over and Bush I didn't take over and Clinton didn't take over and Bush II didn't take over do you think that just maybe the only people who believe this shiite are moonbats?

LWW

Drop1
12-31-2007, 01:54 PM
Not really,I think the people that don't believe it,will do one of two things
A.Cringe in denial,and call other posters Moonbats.
B.Do a little research,and prove the writer of the article wrong.
Quote LWW "What are we,if they would only listen"

LWW
12-31-2007, 05:05 PM
By your hypothesis 5 men, power hungry enough to rise to be the most powerful man on Earth, yet none of them have used FEMA to take over.

Why?

Because this hypothesis is based on a carefully selected set of lies, half truths, innuendo, and misdirection aimed at the stupid and has no grounded basis in reality.

That is all the proof anyone needs.

Unless they are a moonbat.

As to proving it wrong?

That is the anthem of moonbats isn't it?

Well, guess what? I can't disprove that aliens are at Area 51 or that JFK isn't in hiding on a Greek isle or that Elvis doesn't broadcast from a station inside the face on Mars either.

Now, moonbats have claimed each of this things to be true in the past. They all made good arguments. The only thing they lacked was evidence. The same as this moonbat.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You made the claim, whatcha got?

Nothing?

That's what I thought.

One last thing, in closing ... if FEMA actually was planning on concentration camps in the US don't you think they would be smart enough not to let a moonbat outsmart them?

LWW

LWW
12-31-2007, 06:33 PM
BTW, HERE (http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles.html) is a list of the moonbat anti Catholic racist propaganda being put out by the same moonbat you think we should listen to.

Nothing surprising there as you have shown yourself to be nothing less than a moonbat with a 2 pint a day Haterade dependency.

LWW

Drop1
12-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Very nice guano breath can't say anything about FEMA though-I thought not,I knew you would come up empty you always do. Someone got their thread taken over. How do you like your Scotch.Don't look now,but you are all alone.
Quote LWW:"what are we,if they would only listen"

LWW
01-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Ahhhhhhh...

...a moonbat all upset that their haterizing moonbat source was a bigot, not unlike theirself.

I certainly did not hijack this thread. I merely exposed that the thread's starter was using a racist moonbat's data to spread paranoia thru the land of sane people.

If other moonbats want to join they, of course, may as they believe that stuff anyway.

http://www.cypherzero.com/journal/halloween05/antipope.jpg
Drop Out must place his fancy uniform back in storage
since El Dubb Dubb has foiled his plans to take over the
world and assumne the title of Anti-Pope by spreading
anti-Catholic hate literature.

LWW

LWW
01-01-2008, 12:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Very nice guano breath can't say anything about FEMA though-I thought not,I knew you would come up empty you always do.<hr /></blockquote>
Now, to show the depth of your ignorance I'll say all that I need to say about them for this thread ... there is ZERO evidence that the moonbat accusations being made by the OP are accurate.

The moonbat who posted it has nothing other than a racist moonbat site with an agenda to back him up.

LWW

hondo
01-01-2008, 09:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> By your hypothesis 5 men, power hungry enough to rise to be the most powerful man on Earth, yet none of them have used FEMA to take over.

Why?

Because this hypothesis is based on a carefully selected set of lies, half truths, innuendo, and misdirection aimed at the stupid and has no grounded basis in reality.

That is all the proof anyone needs.

Unless they are a moonbat.

As to proving it wrong?

That is the anthem of moonbats isn't it?

Well, guess what? I can't disprove that aliens are at Area 51 or that JFK isn't in hiding on a Greek isle or that Elvis doesn't broadcast from a station inside the face on Mars either.

Now, moonbats have claimed each of this things to be true in the past. They all made good arguments. The only thing they lacked was evidence. The same as this moonbat.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You made the claim, whatcha got?

Nothing?

That's what I thought.

One last thing, in closing ... if FEMA actually was planning on concentration camps in the US don't you think they would be smart enough not to let a moonbat outsmart them?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Another fine Christian post.

hondo
01-01-2008, 09:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Very nice guano breath can't say anything about FEMA though-I thought not,I knew you would come up empty you always do.<hr /></blockquote>
Now, to show the depth of your ignorance I'll say all that I need to say about them for this thread ... there is ZERO evidence that the moonbat accusations being made by the OP are accurate.

The moonbat who posted it has nothing other than a racist moonbat site with an agenda to back him up.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Yet another fine Christian post.

LWW
01-01-2008, 09:57 AM
No problem, I'm just here to counter the moonbat POV ... but since you only have us outnumbered 6:1 it doesn't take much time.

LWW

hondo
01-01-2008, 10:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> No problem, I'm just here to counter the moonbat POV ... but since you only have us outnumbered 6:1 it doesn't take much time.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Praise God for that!

Drop1
01-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Still have nothing guano breath? Come up with facts about FEMA,and stop the SONoma imitation. Want to change the subject,I don't I want to see you quote facts about FEMA,and how it is supposed to work. You can't do it,so you try to pin labels on me,because you don't understand English. What a pathetic hollow fool you are,posting in the wind,and no one cares. Run fat boy,run you have no one here who cares what you post,because you never have facts to back them up.You never did say which Scotch you like...fool. Now call me a name,and break out the kleenex,little man.

bamadog
01-01-2008, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Still have nothing guano breath? Come up with facts about FEMA,and stop the SONoma imitation. Want to change the subject,I don't I want to see you quote facts about FEMA,and how it is supposed to work. You can't do it,so you try to pin labels on me,because you don't understand English. What a pathetic hollow fool you are,posting in the wind,and no one cares. Run fat boy,run you have no one here who cares what you post,because you never have facts to back them up.You never did say which Scotch you like...fool. Now call me a name,and break out the kleenex,little man. <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry Harry, as any sixth grader knows, it is up to YOU to support your proposition with facts. The link you provided is laughable garbage.
The fact that you can't see that, and actually embrace it, calls into question your ability to discern reality from fantasy.

The vehemence of your abusive attack on LWW only reinforces what we've been pointing out all along, you have no facts, only hate.
Thanks for proving our point, yet again.

LWW
01-01-2008, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Still have nothing guano breath? Come up with facts about FEMA,and stop the SONoma imitation. Want to change the subject,I don't I want to see you quote facts about FEMA,and how it is supposed to work. You can't do it,so you try to pin labels on me,because you don't understand English. What a pathetic hollow fool you are,posting in the wind,and no one cares. Run fat boy,run you have no one here who cares what you post,because you never have facts to back them up.You never did say which Scotch you like...fool. Now call me a name,and break out the kleenex,little man. <hr /></blockquote>
Wow!

You really are that dumb.

I linked you back to your OWN LINK einstoned showing you that this is propaganda put out by anti catholic anti christian left wing moonbat fascist hate mongers such as, I must assume by the way you defend them, yourself.

In addition I will now give you THE STRAIGHT SHIZZLE (http://www.fema.gov/) on FEMA.

Because you are a moonbat who every anti American pantload that some moonbat drops on the web doesn't require me to partake of or allow to stand your ridiculous and asinine accusations against my nation of birth.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/Rage_Boy_DROP1.gif

GAZA (UPI) Rage boy continues his mideast protests
claiming that "Anyone who believes in the idea of 5
consecutive presidents having legal authority to make
theirself a dictator for life, yet none of them did it, is
surely one who is a moonbat."

LWW

Drop1
01-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Sorry dog,but both sides have to show facts. What abusive attacks are you talking about? There was no answer to the article posted,only the usual BS from Guano Man,neither of you want facts,but it is nice of you to lock together and supply ample en-nui to the forum. Post a fact,I will read it,even one from the Wall Street Journal. I don't forget.

LWW
01-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Here's what you don't understand about discussion. YOU presented a contention. So far the only evidence you have brought forth is the original link. If you have something els to support it. put it on the table of quit whining.

Now, in response to your SOLE piece of data, it was destroyed by the moonbat content contained from within about the Pope leading a conspiracy to take over the world and have FEMA send Americans to prison camps. That's nutjob howling barking on steroids moonbat babble dude.

Man up, you believed a piece of racist tripe just because it fit what you WANT to believe.
http://www.nascoinc.com/standards/flash_fire/flash_fire.jpg

You and your idea go up in flames!

LWW

wolfdancer
01-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Harry, I checked out one of the orders EO 11001....it is (was)for
Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare....but it was signed into law by JFK on Feb 16, 1962.....and replaced by EO 11490 in 1969 and the trail got a little confusing after that.
I think it now gives Bush the right to round up any dissidents, and have then shot without a trial /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bamadog
01-01-2008, 04:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Sorry dog,but both sides have to show facts. What abusive attacks are you talking about? There was no answer to the article posted,only the usual BS from Guano Man,neither of you want facts,but it is nice of you to lock together and supply ample en-nui to the forum. Post a fact,I will read it,even one from the Wall Street Journal. I don't forget. <hr /></blockquote>

OK, now I see why you are such a pathetic debater here. You don't understand the rules of the game.
For instance, suppose I were to post a link that said that in 1945 an American pilot flew a P-51 Mustang to the far side of the moon, and landed it there, and there it sits to this day.
So of course, any thinking person would cry Bravo Sierra.
But I, playing by Harry's rules would say "prove me wrong".
Then the thinking person would show the detailed maps of the far side of the moon and say, "see, no airplane there".
But I, playing by your rules, would say, "of course, you dummy, he buried it so it wouldn't be detected by cameras or radar".
I believe that even you can see how stifling this is to real debate.

A proposition which contains its own proof is merely a tautology.

BTW, if you can't see that your post to LWW was abusive, then I pity your wife and children. There's no telling what they've had to endure through the years in the guise of discussion.

wolfdancer
01-01-2008, 04:18 PM
I gots me a new theory 'bout why Bama has to rise up to defend
LWW.
Now I was trying to figger out , if LWW was this butt kickin machine, that he claims to be...why would be need any backup????
Way i figure it is Bama is jes a little tired of being thought of as "second banana"...and wants to "share the love" and universal respect that is being accorded to the great one. As Fredo Corleone said in Godfather II:
"It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!"
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
01-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Why would anyone post an abusive post to that fine Christian gentleman who does nothing but spread love on this forum?

hondo
01-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Hmmm. Dawg does come acrooss as Fredo-like, doesn't he?
Interesting analogy.
What about it , Dawg? Are you LWWs Fredo?
Please be polite in your response as you always are.

bamadog
01-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Hondo, it's pretty funny when you ask for civility since it was only a few days ago that you told me to "blow it out my arse". Do you never tire of acting the fool?
Wolfie, I know this is going to tax what little brain power you have, but look at Harry's argument, and see if you think it makes sense.
This will tell me a lot about your ability to reason.
Good luck.

LWW
01-01-2008, 05:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Why would anyone post an abusive post to that fine Christian gentleman who does nothing but spread love on this forum? <hr /></blockquote>
My guess would be because they were a troll. That, or a moonbat. Or both.

On second thought, I'll go with both. Final answer.

LWW

LWW
01-01-2008, 05:29 PM
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Marx_Ghost.gif

Dropout fervently tries
to conjure up some more
moonbat foolishness!

LWW

Drop1
01-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Thats it Bat Guano,another SONoma imitation. If you had a brain,you would know,what I posted is a list of directives,that could be in forced,if needed in a crisis. Why don't you grow up,go to homelandsecurity.gov,and learn something. Now you can continue,with my permission nit wit. If you feel the need to imitate SONoma,try to match his humor too,or is there only gelid blood in your veins.
Quote LWW AKA Chicken runner,"What are we,if only they would listen"

Drop1
01-01-2008, 08:12 PM
You do yourself justice. If you did write such a post,my opinion of you would not change.

bamadog
01-01-2008, 08:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> If you had a brain,you would know,what I posted is a list of directives,that could be in forced,if needed in a crisis. Why don't you grow up,go to homelandsecurity.gov,and learn something.
<hr /></blockquote>

Sorry Harry, now you are back-pedaling. What you posted was, not merely a list of directives, but was analysis from a conspiracy-spinning haterade website. Here's an excerpt:

"The crux of the problem is that FEMA has the power to turn the United States into a police state in time of a real crisis or a manufactured crisis. Lt. Col. North virtually established the apparatus for dictatorship."
"The first targets in any FEMA emergency would be Hispanics and Blacks, the FEMA orders call for them to be rounded up and detained. Tax protesters, demonstrators against government military intervention outside U.S. borders, and people who maintain weapons in their homes are also targets. Operation Trojan Horse is a program designed to learn the identity of potential opponents to martial law. The program lures potential protesters into public forums, conducted by a "hero" of the people who advocates survival training. The list of names gathered at such meetings and rallies are computerized and then targeted in case of an emergency."

Now, you obviously believe this delusional racist crap, but when called on it, you are trying to sling your usual trash and retreat.
Pretty sad.

hondo
01-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Sorry, Dawg, You're right. It just seems that all your responses are either mean-spirited or silly defenses of your buddy.
I'll try to do better if you try to do better.
How's that?

bamadog
01-01-2008, 08:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> You do yourself justice. If you did write such a post,my opinion of you would not change. <hr /></blockquote>

I see that my analogy of your argument went right over the top of your pointed little head.
Oh well, now I know how those "special ed." teachers feel.

hondo
01-01-2008, 08:31 PM
I hope this post was before the one where you decided to leave?!?!?!

Drop1
01-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Got a fact?

bamadog
01-01-2008, 08:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Sorry, Dawg, You're right. It just seems that all your responses are either mean-spirited or silly defenses of your buddy.
How's that? <hr /></blockquote>

Thank you hondo.
If you'll notice, I'm trying to elevate the level of discourse here by getting people to rationally discuss the subjects. Just slingin' trash is juvenile, and getting old.

You do realize that LWW's shtick is a parody of Gayle and her chorus boys, don't you?

I think you've lost credibility on both boards with your [censored]-stirring.

hondo
01-01-2008, 08:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Sorry, Dawg, You're right. It just seems that all your responses are either mean-spirited or silly defenses of your buddy.

Thank you hondo.
If you'll notice, I'm trying to elevate the level of discourse here by getting people to rationally discuss the subjects. Just slingin' trash is juvenile, and getting old.

You do realize that LWW's shtick is a parody of Gayle and her chorus boys, don't you?

I think you've lost credibility on both boards with your [censored]-stirring. <hr /></blockquote>

Buddy, I've only lost credibility in the eyes of you
and your amigos. I can live with that.
On here I have a lot of friends, lib &amp; con.
You and your cohorts are told over and over by both
the left &amp; right on here that you guys have ZERO
credibility.
Do you think they're kidding? Wake up, buddy. They're
being honest with you.
On AZ I don't get along with you, Dub,lamas, and, at times,
Chefjeff.
I've gotten rep &amp; PMs from Banger, CO, and others.
I'm a part of the AZ room at DCC every year and get
along great with everyone.I'm friends with Williebetmore, Jay Helfert, many of the real posters.
So, if you want to convince yourself that I have no
credibility on either board, fine.
You and your buddies have made self-deception an art.

LWW
01-02-2008, 03:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Thats it Bat Guano,another SONoma imitation. If you had a brain,you would know,what I posted is a list of directives,that could be in forced,if needed in a crisis. Why don't you grow up,go to homelandsecurity.gov,and learn something. Now you can continue,with my permission nit wit. If you feel the need to imitate SONoma,try to match his humor too,or is there only gelid blood in your veins.
Quote LWW AKA Chicken runner,"What are we,if only they would listen" <hr /></blockquote>
Now, what you listened was the rants of a moonbat and now that you haterizing BS is exposed you want to draw attention from the obvious ... you are a hatful spite filled moonbat.

LWW

LWW
01-02-2008, 03:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> You do yourself justice. If you did write such a post,my opinion of you would not change. <hr /></blockquote>
Probably not.

Why?

Because you are a hatefilled moonbat incapable of human emotion other than hatred.

LWW

LWW
01-02-2008, 03:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Sorry, Dawg, You're right. It just seems that all your responses are either mean-spirited or silly defenses of your buddy.
The Dawg can do as he wishes, but houndo ... you have been promising to do better and stop trolling and stop attacking for at least 2 years and each and every promise turned out to be a lie.

Face it, you are a moonbat and can't be trusted.

LWW

LWW
01-02-2008, 03:52 AM
Dawg, they have no interest in discussion.

What urinates them all off here is that swallowed this moonbat site's lies solely because it was anti US and anti Bush.

Now, that their fascist site has been exposed ... along with it brownshirted members here ... they are spastic in trying to bury the evidence.

Guys, Sandy Burglar hid the evidence in his socks. Did you guys train him?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 06:39 AM
" I've learned my lesson. I won't say anything."
This was in response to your leaving.
If you're going to take that out of context, you are a miserable, lying, deceitful, two-faced weasel c**k sucker.
And there will be no peace.
I promise you I'll jump across the forum to report this treachery.
You have no shame. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

LWW
01-02-2008, 08:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>you are a miserable, lying, deceitful, two-faced weasel c**k sucker.
And there will be no peace.<hr /></blockquote>
I never thought you had the stones to live up to it.

LWW

LWW
01-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Being that Dropout has refused to substantiate the lies contained in his linked, as proof, anti-Catholic moonbat hate site and refuses to read data to the contrary ... punctuated with the ignorant comment of "GOT A FACT?" when he wouldn't know a fact if he hit him with a board ... can we let this thread die as just another ... of many ... instance of a moonbat passing off a moonbat hypothesis of hatred that has no basis in reality.

LWW

bamadog
01-02-2008, 12:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> " I've learned my lesson. I won't say anything."
If you're going to take that out of context, you are a miserable, lying, deceitful, two-faced weasel c**k sucker.
You have no shame. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>

This from a guy who is constantly shrieking about being attacked, and then calling for civility!
You just love to play the fool, don't you hondo?

LWW
01-02-2008, 01:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> " I've learned my lesson. I won't say anything."
You have no shame. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>

This from a guy who is constantly shrieking about being attacked, and then calling for civility!
You just love to play the fool, don't you hondo? <hr /></blockquote>
Dawg, upon what do you base the accusation that houndo is playing?

I always thought he was quite genuine as a fool.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 02:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>you are a miserable, lying, deceitful, two-faced weasel c**k sucker.
And there will be no peace.<hr /></blockquote>
I never thought you had the stones to live up to it.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

hondo
01-02-2008, 02:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> " I've learned my lesson. I won't say anything."

Back to name calling, Snoopy? That sure didn't last long!

hondo
01-02-2008, 02:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> " I've learned my lesson. I won't say anything."

Dawg, upon what do you base the accusation that houndo is playing?

I always thought he was quite genuine as a fool.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

LWW
01-02-2008, 02:52 PM
No dude, I didn't. I honestly NEVER thought you had the stones to live up to your word.

Don't hate me because I'm right.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 03:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> No dude, I didn't. I honestly NEVER thought you had the stones to live up to your word.

Don't hate me because I'm right.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I don't hate you Christian hypocrite, but I have nothing but contempt for your behaviour.
Remove the lie and I will retreat.
Otherwise, I'll post this the rest of your life.
You lie, trailer trash.

LWW
01-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Im wish I could trust you brother, but I've done that before without seeing a chanvge of heart and each time you have abused my generousity.

Sorry.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 03:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Im wish I could trust you brother, but I've done that before without seeing a chanvge of heart and each time you have abused my generousity.

Sorry.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.