PDA

View Full Version : El Dumb - Destroying Liberal Myths since 1956?

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 08:46 AM
Here he is in 1963, practicing his myth destroying moves outside his family's 'home on wheels':

http://i14.tinypic.com/71edaq9.gif

wolfdancer
01-01-2008, 09:36 AM
that is funny!!!

hondo
01-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Now that was hilarious. I'm sure Dub with his great sense of humor even laughed. Right, Dub?

LWW
01-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Actually it did give me a momentary chuckle ... but mainly that the 3 of you spent 4 years each at Moonbat U and came up with no better than that.

If it hadn't taken so long and been a little less lame I might even have diven it a D+.
http://images.allposters.com/images/ADVG/273T.jpg

houndo, wolfprancer, and SODumba prepare to receive their diplomas.

LWW

hondo
01-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Actually, Larry Fine was married to my cousin Mabel Haney.
How do you like me now? Nyuk, nyuk.

LWW
01-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Now I know where I've seen you before! Weren't you the Mr Haney in Green Acres?
http://www.maggiore.net/greenacres/images/e116.jpg
Houndo Haney resumes his haterizing
and threatens, again, to shoot LWW.

LWW

Drop1
01-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Come on Guano Man,you know that was funny,and so far superior to your flat efforts.. Then you turn around,and show what a horses azz you really are. lighten up,and give your self some slack. Come on now bring on another stupid response.

S0Noma
01-01-2008, 01:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Come on Guano Man,you know that was funny,and so far superior to your flat efforts.. Then you turn around,and show what a horses azz you really are. lighten up,and give your self some slack. Come on now bring on another stupid response. <hr /></blockquote>

Not to worry, Drop. I think him and IrvineDog (that's in CA by the way) are just here because they're trying out for starring roles in the upcoming sequel to 'Dumb and Dumber'.

Neither one of them can think their way out of a wet paper bag - El Dumb continually demonstrates his near total lack of critical thinking skills. He's a hoot - not because he has any wit but because he continually demonstrates that he doesn't - AND he seems utterly oblivious to that fact.

hondo
01-01-2008, 03:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Now I know where I've seen you before! Weren't you the Mr Haney in Green Acres?
http://www.maggiore.net/greenacres/images/e116.jpg
Houndo Haney resumes his haterizing
and threatens, again, to shoot LWW.

LWW

<hr /></blockquote>

I would never THREATEN to shoot you.
Besides, just because you sit behind a keyboard and
try convince people you're something you're not, doesn't bother me all that much.
I figured out you were a phony long ago.
Now go post some little picture and put some childish caption on it.
I believe you said you were in your 50s?
Grow up. You act like a spoiled little brat on here.
Start to show a little class.
I've already decided to back off of you.
I'm afraid you're going to blow a gasket.
Have a wonderful year. You've got an opportunity to impress me now. Don't blow it.

LWW
01-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Still bored buddy?

LWW

wolfdancer
01-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Looks like the troll is stuck again for the year on "moonbat" as his "this'll show them not to mess with Rocky" ... topmost, devastating, insult.
I was hoping that for the holidays, somebody would have given him the

web page (http://www.amazon.com/Giant-Book-Insults-Incorporating-Occasions/dp/0806508817)
or he would have read this:
web page (http://www.allowe.com/Humor/book/When%20Insults%20Had%20Class.htm)

Qtec
01-01-2008, 07:44 PM
When he was born, he was so ugly the Midwife slapped his mother.

LOL

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-02-2008, 03:42 AM
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_02/012ssmascot_468x323.jpg

At a meeting of moonbat high command we find
Q-lueless, SODumba, houndo, wolfprancer, Dropout,
and company working freneticly to come up with a
verbal attack on El Dubb Dubb that is beyond 2nd
grade level. Modernscience believes that moonbats,
even in a group, aren't capable of such intellectual
prowess. After overnight negotiations the moonbats
settle on "HE'S A POO-POO HEAD" as their final response.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 06:30 AM
This is your idea of peace?

LWW
01-02-2008, 08:36 AM
I should have dropped you, I think this was before I saw your surrender.

In any event, you and I are at peace.

SODumba and Dropout and wolfprancer choose to remain their hateful selves.

LWW

S0Noma
01-02-2008, 08:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I should have dropped you, I think this was before I saw your surrender.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You see what you wish to see. Which often has nothing to do with reality. As to enemies here? You need to look in the mirror.

No one here has done a better job of making you look foolish than you have.

You've won that contest hands down and everyone here knows it but you.

LWW
01-02-2008, 08:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I should have dropped you, I think this was before I saw your surrender.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You see what you wish to see. Which often has nothing to do with reality. As to enemies here? You need to look in the mirror.

You've won that contest hands down and everyone here knows it but you. <hr /></blockquote>
SODumba, in his sad little way, clings to the false hope that he actuallyu has relevance.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-02-2008, 09:25 AM
LWW I originally put a 1000 posts before we should reply to your posts but I see now I should have made it 3000 posts. 1143 posts and your no closer to be taken seriously than after one post.

Go back to AZB and win your fantacy wars.####

LWW
01-02-2008, 09:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW I originally put a 1000 posts before we should reply to your posts but I see now I should have made it 3000 posts. 1143 posts and your no closer to be taken seriously than after one post.

Go back to AZB and win your fantacy wars.#### <hr /></blockquote>
Don't hate me because I'm not a moonbat!

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 01:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I should have dropped you, I think this was before I saw your surrender.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

... You lie.

hondo
01-02-2008, 01:53 PM

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

hondo
01-02-2008, 01:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I should have dropped you, I think this was before I saw your surrender.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You've won that contest hands down and everyone here knows it but you. <hr /></blockquote>
SODumba, in his sad little way, clings to the false hope that he actuallyu has relevance.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

hondo
01-02-2008, 01:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW I originally put a 1000 posts before we should reply to your posts but I see now I should have made it 3000 posts. 1143 posts and your no closer to be taken seriously than after one post.

Go back to AZB and win your fantacy wars.#### <hr /></blockquote>
Don't hate me because I'm not a moonbat!

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

LWW
01-02-2008, 02:47 PM
At least you didn't threaten to have your wife shoot me again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 03:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> At least you didn't threaten to have your wife shoot me again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Show me the post where I say that. You lie, trailer trash.

LWW
01-02-2008, 03:40 PM
It's all in the forum archives.

It's been discussed before.

Do a search, don't expect me to do your work for you.

How do your moonbat dodge's sound now.

BTW, in this instance mine's out there.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 03:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> It's all in the forum archives.

It's been discussed before.

Do a search, don't expect me to do your work for you.

How do your moonbat dodge's sound now.

BTW, in this instance mine's out there.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

JohnnyD
01-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Hondo is the ONLY real Moon Bat.Gayle is close behind

LWW
01-02-2008, 05:01 PM
He certainly is high specimen of the species.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 05:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JohnnyD:</font><hr> Hondo is the ONLY real Moon Bat.Gayle is close behind <hr /></blockquote>

Welcome, Johnny. Impressive 1st post! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
01-02-2008, 05:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> He certainly is high specimen of the species.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

LWW
01-02-2008, 05:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote JohnnyD:</font><hr> Hondo is the ONLY real Moon Bat.Gayle is close behind <hr /></blockquote>

Welcome, Johnny. Impressive 1st post! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Quite an astute judgement by him IMHO.

Now, bark some more about how I "LIED" by pointing out you have broken every promise of peace I have ever seen you make.

Come on huckleberry, I know you can do it.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 06:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote JohnnyD:</font><hr> Hondo is the ONLY real Moon Bat.Gayle is close behind <hr /></blockquote>

Welcome, Johnny. Impressive 1st post! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Quite an astute judgement by him IMHO.

Now, bark some more about how I "LIED" by pointing out you have broken every promise of peace I have ever seen you make.

Come on huckleberry, I know you can do it.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie. trailer trash. I'm YOUR huckleberry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
01-02-2008, 06:43 PM
That video is hilarious.

eg8r

Drop1
01-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Feel right at home JohnnyD. No one takes you seriously there either.
Quote LWW,"Even El Dubb has Moonbat moments" Nice to see he is not the only one. Did you get your Bat outfit yet?

LWW
01-02-2008, 07:19 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/houndoKKKbyrd.jpg

Pixley (UPI) Houndo meets with local congressman,
a man houndo has professed profound respect for.

LWW

Drop1
01-02-2008, 07:22 PM
You will never have the humor of SONoma chicken sucker.

LWW
01-02-2008, 07:46 PM
And for that I am thankful.

But, I didn't expect you to appreciate anything with taste since you are a moonbat hate monger with an agenda.

LWW

Drop1
01-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Quote LWW,"Even El Dubb has Moonbat moments" Tell us about your Moonbat moments chicken sucker.

LWW
01-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Well, I actually believed for a brief moment that this would be a place where intellectual liberals such as Andrew Manning of AZB or memikey or even hippie pool.

Let's see, I also voted for Jimmy Carter for POTUS in 1976 before I realized he was a moonbat.

The epiphany over this place was slow in coming because there are some bright conservatives here, and why they let this become a moonbat belfry I'll never understand. But, getting beyond that, dropout, houndo, gaylie, wolf prancer, qlueless, you guys are only different from DU.COM in 2 ways that I know of:

1-You are a little more left.
2-You aren't near as sharp.

LWW

S0Noma
01-02-2008, 08:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> You will never have the humor of SONoma chicken sucker. <hr /></blockquote>

You're right - no danger of that. Although we may split a gut laughing AT him!

LWW
01-02-2008, 08:41 PM
That was so last week.

LWW

LWW
01-02-2008, 09:11 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/36FUNNY.gifhttp://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/36FUNNY.gifhttp://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/36FUNNY.gif
SODumba makes love to his GF and fantasizes that 1
day he might match wits even up with El Dubb Dubb.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Drop 1 Loves Republicans.he is a Moon Bat too ..Hondo wears a tin foil hat and that's all fact !! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

JohnnyD
01-02-2008, 10:05 PM
ElDub wins yet another round with the Moon Bats..Destroying Liberal Myths getting Liberals out of the closet admitting they want to be Republicans...this is fact !!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Drop1
01-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Well chicken sucker,I guess we know how insensate a soul you have,and you call yourself a Christian. Wasn't your wife thinner?
This has to be one of your all time Moonbat moments.

JohnnyD
01-02-2008, 10:27 PM
The Moon Bats are out ..thats a fact

JohnnyD
01-02-2008, 10:30 PM
nice pic of Hondo and Hilary.thats a fact /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Drop1
01-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Another great comic joins the forum.

S0Noma
01-02-2008, 11:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Well chicken sucker,I guess we know how insensate a soul you have,and you call yourself a Christian. Wasn't your wife thinner?
<hr /></blockquote>

Beggars can't be choosers.

http://i7.tinypic.com/6xq4j7n.jpg

hondo
01-03-2008, 12:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/houndoKKKbyrd.jpg

Pixley (UPI) Houndo meets with local congressman,
a man houndo has professed profound respect for.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash. I'm YOUR huckleberry.

hondo
01-03-2008, 12:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> And for that I am thankful.

But, I didn't expect you to appreciate anything with taste since you are a moonbat hate monger with an agenda.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

you lie, trailer trash. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
01-03-2008, 12:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> That was so last week.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash. ( No longer bored) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
01-03-2008, 12:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/36FUNNY.gifhttp://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/36FUNNY.gifhttp://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/36FUNNY.gif
SODumba makes love to his GF and fantasizes that 1
day he might match wits even up with El Dubb Dubb.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Wow, I would never post pictures of my woman &amp; another
man on a pool forum!! Why would you do that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

hondo
01-03-2008, 12:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JohnnyD:</font><hr> Drop 1 Loves Republicans.he is a Moon Bat too ..Hondo wears a tin foil hat and that's all fact !! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Good one, Johnny. I never saw that coming!
Be honest. If you're special ( mentally handicapped)
I'll back off.

hondo
01-03-2008, 12:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JohnnyD:</font><hr> ElDub wins yet another round with the Moon Bats..Destroying Liberal Myths getting Liberals out of the closet admitting they want to be Republicans...this is fact !!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif <hr /></blockquote>

So where'd you find your little retarded buddy, TT?

hondo
01-03-2008, 12:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Well chicken sucker,I guess we know how insensate a soul you have,and you call yourself a Christian. Wasn't your wife thinner?
This has to be one of your all time Moonbat moments. <hr /></blockquote>

She eats out of loneliness. TT, big women need love too.
Pull yourself away from the computer once in a while and Sonoma will give her back I'm sure.

LWW
01-03-2008, 05:25 AM
Ahhhhhh...

...the moonbat takes it personal and to the gutter.

Next step ...

...claim to be a victim.

Dance little moonbat, dance for me.

LWW

LWW
01-03-2008, 05:27 AM
Careful dude...

...the moonbats have declared you to be a "non-person" so they don't have to deal with you.

What's funny, is the moonbats are too ignorant of reality to know that each member's IP address is attached to each post to avoid double-members ... but, then they are moonbats so what do you expect.

LWW

LWW
01-03-2008, 05:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Well chicken sucker,I guess we know how insensate a soul you have,and you call yourself a Christian. Wasn't your wife thinner?
<hr /></blockquote>
Keep your woman out of my yard and I'll keep my yard out of your woman bro.

LWW

http://i7.tinypic.com/6xq4j7n.jpg <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
01-03-2008, 06:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Careful dude...

...the moonbats have declared you to be a "non-person" so they don't have to deal with you.

What's funny, is the moonbats are too ignorant of reality to know that each member's IP address is attached to each post to avoid double-members ... but, then they are moonbats so what do you expect.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You may have to explain "reality" to him. I'm sure he's heard the word "ignorant" before, however.

hondo
01-03-2008, 06:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Well chicken sucker,I guess we know how insensate a soul you have,and you call yourself a Christian. Wasn't your wife thinner?
<hr /></blockquote>
Keep your woman out of my yard and I'll keep my yard out of your woman bro.

LWW

http://i7.tinypic.com/6xq4j7n.jpg <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! That's not what she told me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-03-2008, 06:59 AM
You had her too?

Wow. She must really have low taste.

LWW

LWW
01-03-2008, 07:01 AM
BTW, once I got past the used part she was pretty good.

I sent her home broken in.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-03-2008, 08:07 PM
To Hondo and the other liberal moonbats ;;i was once a liberal not long ago i came upon the writings and teachings of the great LWW..it was just a few of his writings that made me realize what i was..yes i had become a moonbat..but turning my life around was the best thing that happened to me..even Sonoma has to admit that he is learning something everyday from LWW..so LWW you have a very large following and getting bigger all the time.Hondo is coming over and Sonoma and the others will follow..thank you LWW for your teachings.from a former moonbat.the flag of peace is flying and there now is hope and love in the world.thats a fact

LWW
01-04-2008, 04:29 AM
I don't know who you are JohnnyD ... but welcome aboard the Peace and Freedom Express.

Honest debate is the lifeblood of democracy and woe be unto those who try to deprive the people of that right.

I wish I could take the credit for this, but the regime here was ready to fall under it's own weight when I found it.

LWW

bamadog
01-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the fold JohnnyD.
We are having a come to Jesus moment.

nAz
01-05-2008, 08:11 PM
JohnnyD please I just ate don't suck on LWW di@k so quickly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW
01-06-2008, 04:53 AM
Please, stop trolling ... we have had forum peace for a bit.

It mau=y be killing you to watch it happen, but the majority are happy with it that way.

LWW