PDA

View Full Version : Kean & Hamilton Sight Obstruction in 9/11 Investi

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 11:41 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/02/opinion/02kean.html?_r=1&ex=1357016400&en=8860409215ffb2a9 &ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&oref=slogi n

More obstruction of Justice charges, but this time from the 9/11 Commission Top Dogs.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bamadog
01-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Gayle, given the many leaks of National Security Secrets by Democrat operatives within the intelligence community and State Dept., is it surprising that these tapes were destroyed?
Or would you rather have their content in the New York Times?

LWW
01-02-2008, 12:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Gayle, given the many leaks of National Security Secrets by Democrat operatives within the intelligence community and State Dept., is it surprising that these tapes were destroyed?
Or would you rather have their content in the New York Times? <hr /></blockquote>
We all know the answer to that one.

That being said, the CIA is clearly a rogue agency that has been out of control and inept for over 20 years.

The amount of money the taxpayers have poured into an agency for them to commit rampant sedittion is unscionable.

LWW

bamadog
01-02-2008, 12:19 PM
We saw what happened when Porter Goss tried to clean out that nest of vipers. The CIA has become hopelessly politicized, and ineffective.

hondo
01-02-2008, 02:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Gayle, given the many leaks of National Security Secrets by Democrat operatives within the intelligence community and State Dept., is it surprising that these tapes were destroyed?
Or would you rather have their content in the New York Times? <hr /></blockquote>

That being said, the CIA is clearly a rogue agency that has been out of control and inept for over 20 years.

The amount of money the taxpayers have poured into an agency for them to commit rampant sedittion is unscionable.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

LWW
01-02-2008, 02:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Gayle, given the many leaks of National Security Secrets by Democrat operatives within the intelligence community and State Dept., is it surprising that these tapes were destroyed?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash. <hr /></blockquote>
All you need is evidence bro.

I've posted evidence herwe of everything I've said.

Don't blame me that you are a victim of public education.

In the mean time bro, in the name of Christian charity, please cease and desist from yoor hate tantrums.

I would hate to see a blood vessel explode and your death be on the hands of the moonbats who encourage you on.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 03:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Gayle, given the many leaks of National Security Secrets by Democrat operatives within the intelligence community and State Dept., is it surprising that these tapes were destroyed?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash. <hr /></blockquote>
All you need is evidence bro.

I've posted evidence herwe of everything I've said.

Don't blame me that you are a victim of public education.

In the mean time bro, in the name of Christian charity, please cease and desist from yoor hate tantrums.

I would hate to see a blood vessel explode and your death be on the hands of the moonbats who encourage you on.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Every time I see you posting &amp; taking my post out of context, I will call you on it until it is removed. Until then,
keep praying for me, hypocrite.
You lie, trailer trash.

LWW
01-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Need a baby wipe?

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 03:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Need a baby wipe?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

LWW
01-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Take 2.

I hear you've got a big bottom and I'm sure you've soiled yourself at least once during today's tantrum.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Re: the leaks..this was exposed by none other then Sen. Joe:

"a list of 57 card carrying Communists who are currently serving in the US State Department!" What the news doesn't tell you is that the day before, he said to so-and-so that he last a list of 34 card-carrying Communists, whereas last week he said he had 102, and the week before that, 16 the week before that, 145."
So you can see that on a day to day basis the Dep't is over run with Commies, disguised as Democrats.....
This is the reason why all documents related to the war must be shredded....to protect the innocent.
For instance one of America's liberal enemies, might leak the name of a CIA operative, and damage that agency.

hondo
01-02-2008, 05:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Take 2.

I hear you've got a big bottom and I'm sure you've soiled yourself at least once during today's tantrum.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 08:21 PM
lol, too funny! Yes, we all know that it was the
democrats who were responsible for the torture, and tfor he occupation of Iraq, and for insisting that the CIA give them the intelligence they wanted to justify a war in Iraq, and for outing valarie Plame, and who knows, if Clinton had just blown up the princes from the United Arab Emirants, along with bin Laden, we'd have all been better off. Of course, we know that Reagan didn't really give the illegals amnesty, or prop up Saddam, or the Taliban, or fail to respond to the slaughter of over 240 Marines, in Beruit, in their sleep, and didn't sell arms for hostages, and didn't leave the country in a recession, and wasn't responsible for anything, since he couldn't remember anything. And Bush Sr. wasn't responsible for encouraging the Kurds to uprise against Saddam, and then leaving them to be slaughtered, and no Republican failed to respond to the bomb that blew up pan Am, killing a group of Maryland students, and other Americans, and that when Bush went fishing, after recieving the memo, "bin Laden Determined To Attack Inside United States" that he was actually thinking about how to prevent the attack, not really just fishing, and that if Sandy hadn't made some copies of some archives, well hell, none of this colossal mess in the Middle East would be happening~!

Bah Bah Bah... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bamadog
01-02-2008, 11:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> if Sandy hadn't made some copies of some archives, well hell, none of this colossal mess in the Middle East would be happening~!

Bah Bah Bah... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That's what you call stealing and destroying secret documents?

Woman, you are seriously delusional.

Qtec
01-03-2008, 06:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Gayle, given the many leaks of National Security Secrets by Democrat operatives within the intelligence community and State Dept., is it surprising that these tapes were destroyed?

William 'the Bloody' K first made this argument. It defies all logic.

Q

LWW
01-03-2008, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> if Sandy hadn't made some copies of some archives, well hell, none of this colossal mess in the Middle East would be happening~!

If they honestly understood what they support I think they would all hang themselves from the lamp posts.

LWW

Woman, you are seriously delusional. <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
01-03-2008, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> if Sandy hadn't made some copies of some archives, well hell, none of this colossal mess in the Middle East would be happening~!

If they honestly understood what they support I think they would all hang themselves from the lamp posts.

LWW

Woman, you are seriously delusional. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash. WWJP?