PDA

View Full Version : context

hondo
01-02-2008, 03:51 PM
About a year ago Hippiepool made a sarcastic post about LWW on AZ that Dub has used as a catchphrase against him to make him look bad.
He did the same thing to Wolfie on here and now he's done it to me.
It's time he was called on it.
I invited him to DCC to discuss it mano to mano but he
peed himself thinking about the prospect of facing a real human being rather than hiding behind a keyboard.
So I 've started a rather tedious process of responding to his every post with " You lied ,trailer trash."
Crude, obnoxious, tasteless, I agree.
My purpose is to simply remove that catchphrase about me.
Why call him trailer trash? I want to see if he's got
any gonads. He's crossed a line with this ole boy.
I know i wouldn't put up with somebody calling me trailer trash.
All he's got to do is the right thing.
He's says he's praying for me. To Whom? I can't imagine
God likes hypocrites any more than I do.
Meanwhile, I'm praying for him to have some honour.
My wife says he sounds like a psycho, but I don't think so.
He's just a sad little man who doesn't have any friends
and cries out for respect on this forum.
He reminds me of Walter Mitty. LWW, the invincible ,the
unconquerable, slayer of liberal myths. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
01-02-2008, 04:03 PM
I thought this was just your way of catching up with me on post counts.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif See ya at the Derby...

bsmutz
01-02-2008, 04:19 PM
You are giving him way too much credit...

wolfdancer
01-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Hondo, while annoying, his use of a quote as a tag line,makes him look both petty and foolish. And he has a history of doing that (quoting someone & looking stupid); I should have guessed. Couple that in with his constant usage of moombat, etc....the same trite insults that he believes are a big put down....and it all spells out JERK in capitol letters.
I see though that you have picked up a new fan...Johnny D., but wouldn't be surprised if he has just a new alias for lww.

LWW
01-02-2008, 05:07 PM
You are merely a puppet on a string bro.

Now, tell everyone about how peaceful you are while you have a Curly Howard fit at the same time.

Does your pastor offer counseling?

I suggest you seek it.

You hold the keys to your release from your self imposed exile my friend.

Choose wisely.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2008, 05:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I thought this was just your way of catching up with me on post counts.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif See ya at the Derby... <hr /></blockquote>

I can't wait, Dee!
My wife is apparently coming with me this year so I'm going to have to try to behave myself a little bit.
I've been giving her a refreshment course in the martial arts in case Snoopy &amp; trailer trash double team me.

hondo
01-02-2008, 05:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> You are merely a puppet on a string bro.

Now, tell everyone about how peaceful you are while you have a Curly Howard fit at the same time.

Does your pastor offer counseling?

I suggest you seek it.

You hold the keys to your release from your self imposed exile my friend.

Choose wisely.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

eg8r
01-02-2008, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
any gonads. <hr /></blockquote> So now that you are explaining why you are behaving like a child could please explain how you think it is any better than the way he acts?

eg8r

hondo
01-02-2008, 06:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
any gonads. <hr /></blockquote> So now that you are explaining why you are behaving like a child could please explain how you think it is any better than the way he acts?

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

It's not a bit better. Great post, Eg.
All he's got to do is remove that lying tag line
he copied out of context and I'll stop.
The second he shows a little honor, I'll go back to being my usual mature self. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Have a great year, Eg.

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Ah yes, apparently we have two new wingnuts, Jayalley, and Johnny D. Perhaps they recieved desperate phone calls from the some of the losers on here, to join their cause, spreading lies and myths on the "Internets" in order to protect their declining republican party, which is dying on the vine.

Or, as you suggest, perhaps they are just the same AZ nuts, logging on with additional names, to support their own fantasies of their vast knowledge.

Either way, why should we take them seriously? After all, they think Saddam was involved in 9/11, had ties to al Qaeda, had WMD's ready to launch, the Mushroom clouds were coming, and Democrats saw the same intel that Bush saw, and George Bush is an intellectual whip, for having invented, and created the Greatest Story Ever Sold. They think invading Iraq, was a humanitarian effort, and that Iraqis are better off since we occupied their country, blew up their homes, their museums, their libraries, their infrastructure, and ran their people out of the country, and turned it into complete civil disorder. They think they're safer with Republicans in the White House, spreading nukes and AKA's all over the Middle East, to foreign terrorist organizations, and rogue governments, like Iran, (in the Reagan years) and Pakistan, by the billions a year, compliments of George Bush. They think freedom and religion are the same thing, one dependent on the other, and that torture is the Christian Way, the Way To The Light. They think that a thimble full of cells, is the same thing as a full term baby, and that women, should walk one step behind, and obey their husbands, and that all of society's ills are the function of Government, but only liberal government.

Given their overall faulty thinking processes, and love of authoritarian dictators, who trash the Constitution, break our laws, and lie to Americans, over and over, why should we care what they think?

We need only rejoice, there are only 28% of them, and their numbers are on the decline. America may sruvive, after all, and there is still time to address our pressing issues, Global Warming, from human intervention into our planets natural systems, the on-going civil war in Iraq, and the increasing volitility resulting in the Middle East, the vast corporate corruption which is ruining our country, the hungry, poor and down trodden, whom we have traditionally invited to come to our shores, and the robbing of the poor and middle class, by the filthy rich, compliments George Bush tax cuts, favoring the filthy rich, and I do mean filthy, and the dangerous Christian fundalmentalism, which threatens our democratic principles.

There is still time to save our rights to privacy, freedom of choice, habeas corpus, and taxation with representation, as is necessary in the business of running a country, providing safety, securing borders, and spreading good will around the world, IOW, American Principles.

After we address the traditional Republican Recession, yet again, we'll get on with it, my friend. things are looking up, all in all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif The myth of compassionate conservatism, has been exposed. There is lasting proof, that should last generations, of Republican spending, corruption, redistribution of wealth, upwards, failed foreign policies, and, shall we say, somewhat strange sexual tendencies among the Christian Coalition, far beyond just BJ's. and gay rights, but actual standign ovations, for Republicans who frequent Prostitutes, and support for the wide stance toe tappers of the right wing Christian Coalition, that so very honorable group, so pious, that we should be turning our value system over to them entirely! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
01-02-2008, 06:36 PM
I hope you have a great year also.

eg8r

LWW
01-02-2008, 07:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Ah yes, apparently we have two new wingnuts, Jayalley, and Johnny D. Perhaps they recieved desperate phone calls from the some of the losers on here, to join their cause, spreading lies and myths on the "Internets" in order to protect their declining republican party, which is dying on the vine.

Or, as you suggest, perhaps they are just the same AZ nuts, logging on with additional names, to support their own fantasies of their vast knowledge.

Either way, why should we take them seriously? After all, they think Saddam was involved in 9/11, had ties to al Qaeda, had WMD's ready to launch, the Mushroom clouds were coming, and Democrats saw the same intel that Bush saw, and George Bush is an intellectual whip, for having invented, and created the Greatest Story Ever Sold. They think invading Iraq, was a humanitarian effort, and that Iraqis are better off since we occupied their country, blew up their homes, their museums, their libraries, their infrastructure, and ran their people out of the country, and turned it into complete civil disorder. They think they're safer with Republicans in the White House, spreading nukes and AKA's all over the Middle East, to foreign terrorist organizations, and rogue governments, like Iran, (in the Reagan years) and Pakistan, by the billions a year, compliments of George Bush. They think freedom and religion are the same thing, one dependent on the other, and that torture is the Christian Way, the Way To The Light. They think that a thimble full of cells, is the same thing as a full term baby, and that women, should walk one step behind, and obey their husbands, and that all of society's ills are the function of Government, but only liberal government.

Given their overall faulty thinking processes, and love of authoritarian dictators, who trash the Constitution, break our laws, and lie to Americans, over and over, why should we care what they think?

We need only rejoice, there are only 28% of them, and their numbers are on the decline. America may sruvive, after all, and there is still time to address our pressing issues, Global Warming, from human intervention into our planets natural systems, the on-going civil war in Iraq, and the increasing volitility resulting in the Middle East, the vast corporate corruption which is ruining our country, the hungry, poor and down trodden, whom we have traditionally invited to come to our shores, and the robbing of the poor and middle class, by the filthy rich, compliments George Bush tax cuts, favoring the filthy rich, and I do mean filthy, and the dangerous Christian fundalmentalism, which threatens our democratic principles.

There is still time to save our rights to privacy, freedom of choice, habeas corpus, and taxation with representation, as is necessary in the business of running a country, providing safety, securing borders, and spreading good will around the world, IOW, American Principles.

After we address the traditional Republican Recession, yet again, we'll get on with it, my friend. things are looking up, all in all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif The myth of compassionate conservatism, has been exposed. There is lasting proof, that should last generations, of Republican spending, corruption, redistribution of wealth, upwards, failed foreign policies, and, shall we say, somewhat strange sexual tendencies among the Christian Coalition, far beyond just BJ's. and gay rights, but actual standign ovations, for Republicans who frequent Prostitutes, and support for the wide stance toe tappers of the right wing Christian Coalition, that so very honorable group, so pious, that we should be turning our value system over to them entirely! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Translated:

http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/monsters2.gif http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/monsters2.gif http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/monsters2.gif

LWW

jayalley
01-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Gee, Gayle, I don't know what to think about you including me in with Right Wing Christian fundamentalist Republicans in your fascinating and, as usual, disjointed, rambling, and inarticulate rant.

Er, I guess I'm OK being with them if it's the alternative to being Gayle in Md....I'd just as soon be anything else.

What I DID say in regards to your singling out Jews in your post on 12/31 (because you note that rich Jews have profited off the Iraq war...as to opposed to whom?) is that I DO indeed accuse you of being an anti-semite.

Let me repeat...I think you are an awful bigot and that you try to hide your hatred of Jews within your ostentatious and pretentious (i.e. tiresome) opposition of the war. Why refer to rich Jews? Why not all the other "profiteers"? This has all been done before by people far smarter and more shrewd than you.

You owe the Jews on this forum an apology, Gayle. Any little apology will do, Gayle.

nAz
01-02-2008, 09:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jayalley:</font><hr>
You owe the Jews on this forum an apology, Gayle. Any little apology will do, Gayle. <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah Im waiting you jew hating bigot bit2h!!

ok now I guess this cat is really serious about this... must be a new tactic to get you since they can't seem to break down your facts.

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Oh Really? Well here's an idea for ya. Go take a flying F**K! How's that for a response, you whiney little scumbag.
I don't care what you think.
That's my first, and last post to you. You're on total ignore.

Vapros
01-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Hondo, I'm not taking sides in this sorry little altercation, but I have to say that this round goes to the other guy. He has been trying to make you come unglued, and now you have. His grin is prob'ly a yard wide today. And why do you think this is going to force him to change his signature? You need to think about this some more . . .

Gayle in MD
01-02-2008, 09:30 PM
BWA HA HA HA! Yeah Naz, this is probably some right wing nut with heavy investments in Halliburton! Awe, what they hell, I hate Bush, so they tell me, I might just as well be a jew hater, too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

They're crawling out from under the woodwork, too bad they didn't bother doing any reading while they were slithering around under there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

America needs to put our own interests first. The all-powerful Israeli lobby in this country is only out for what it can get from America, not for what is best for America. and they led the way into this mess in Iraq, period. The names are all right there in the Project For A New American Century, with Richard Pearle, Douglas Feith, William Kristol, and the Robert Novak leading the way with the BS rhetoric. That's just a few, there were, and are, many many more.

Richard Pearle, with no experience in foreign affairs, a former office worker in the Senate, and he ends up traveling all over hte world, as a representative of our country, medling in foreign affairs? Powell complained about it to Rumsfeld, and he refused to do anything about it.

I really ought to post their predictions, the Pearle's, and the Wolfowitz's and the Feith's, of the world. Just show's you what a mess can be made when our country is used as a pawn by ruthless profiteering pigs.

They were wrong, BTW, about Everything. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hondo
01-02-2008, 11:48 PM
You lie, trailer trash.

bamadog
01-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Too funny!
Gayle, you just proved Jay's point.

Hint:
"When you're already in a hole, stop digging."

hondo
01-02-2008, 11:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> Hondo, I'm not taking sides in this sorry little altercation, but I have to say that this round goes to the other guy. He has been trying to make you come unglued, and now you have. His grin is prob'ly a yard wide today. And why do you think this is going to force him to change his signature? You need to think about this some more . . . <hr /></blockquote>

Trust me, he's not grinning.
And I'm fine. Celebrated my wife's birthday today.
WVU just kicked Oklahoma's ass.
I'm retired.
Pool game has improved lately.
I'm living the dream. But thanks for your concern.
Trailer trash loves to hear that somebody thinks he's winning. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-03-2008, 05:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Oh Really? Well here's an idea for ya. Go take a flying F**K! How's that for a response, you whiney little scumbag.
That's my first, and last post to you. You're on total ignore. <hr /></blockquote>
Nothing like the morning call of the female moonbat.

Gayle, why do you run in fear of truth.

We don't hate you.

We want to help you.

LWW

LWW
01-03-2008, 05:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I thought this was just your way of catching up with me on post counts.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif See ya at the Derby... <hr /></blockquote>

I can't wait, Dee!
My wife is apparently coming with me this year so I'm going to have to try to behave myself a little bit.
I've been giving her a refreshment course in the martial arts in case Snoopy &amp; trailer trash double team me. <hr /></blockquote>
You have no need to bring a bodyguard houndo.

I promise that if I go I won't come after you with violent anger as you have with me.

In fact, if I go I might just walk around undercover and see just what houndo is really like.

I can be like Santa again, seeing who's naughty and nice.

LWW

LWW
01-03-2008, 05:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote jayalley:</font><hr>
You owe the Jews on this forum an apology, Gayle. Any little apology will do, Gayle. <hr /></blockquote>

ok now I guess this cat is really serious about this... must be a new tactic to get you since they can't seem to break down your facts.
<hr /></blockquote>
We're all waiting for the brown shirted fascist jihadi moonbat cult to apologize for a number of blatant and offensive lies they have propagated.

Sadly, they are a group of little class and less couth that prefer living in their little pee pond thinking they have significance.

LWW

hondo
01-03-2008, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Oh Really? Well here's an idea for ya. Go take a flying F**K! How's that for a response, you whiney little scumbag.
That's my first, and last post to you. You're on total ignore. <hr /></blockquote>
Nothing like the morning call of the female moonbat.

Gayle, why do you run in fear of truth.

We don't hate you.

We want to help you.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You lie, trailer trash.

hondo
01-03-2008, 06:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote jayalley:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>
We're all waiting for the brown shirted fascist jihadi moonbat cult to apologize for a number of blatant and offensive lies they have propagated.

Sadly, they are a group of little class and less couth that prefer living in their little pee pond thinking they have significance.

LWW
<hr /></blockquote>

WWJP? What would Jesus post?

LWW
01-03-2008, 06:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>WWJP? What would Jesus post? <hr /></blockquote>
Maybe ... Dad, don't they have enough moonbats down there already?

LWW

LWW
01-03-2008, 06:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> BWA HA HA HA! Yeah Naz, this is probably some right wing nut with heavy investments in Halliburton! <hr /></blockquote>
You mean the likes of Soros and Moore who get filthy stinking capitalist rich by pimping moonbats such as yourself into believing they want to end the war when in fact they profit the most from a lack of victory or defeat ... or IOW having the props (US soldiers and brown people.) continuing to be killed and maimed?

LWW

hondo
01-03-2008, 07:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>WWJP? What would Jesus post? <hr /></blockquote>
Maybe ... Dad, don't they have enough moonbats down there already?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! So, do you think Jesus is a wingnut? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jayalley
01-03-2008, 09:31 AM
Well, nAz, you can't possibly read her 10:10PM and 10:30PM posts and then accuse me of making this stuff up. She was really careless, let her mask down and let it rip. It's just a whole lot easier to let Gayle herself prove my point for me.

jayalley
01-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Ok, Gayle, so now I am a slithering scumbag member of the all-powerful Israeli lobby and the Bill Kristol gang of neo-cons. Wow, I feel really powerful now ! Who knew ??

I get it.....I call you out for the bigotry that you regularly throw around on this forum....which you only confirm in your 10:30PM post....and I'm the scumbag. I see.

Any little apology will do.

LWW
01-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Yep.

You have this crew figured out, except for my new friend hondo.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-03-2008, 10:47 AM
you should be very proud...Gayle has taken a lot of heat here lately from the continuous (and moronic) assault by lww.....but you finally got her to do a little trash talking back.

LWW
01-03-2008, 10:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> you should be very proud...Gayle has taken a lot of heat here lately from the continuous (and moronic) assault by lww.....but you finally got her to do a little trash talking back.<hr /></blockquote>
Oh please.

Stop it.

I'm serious.

You owe me for drycleaning my suit wolfie.

I laughed so hard I spilled my capitalist double latte on my 100% Virgin Wool capitalist suit I laughed so hard at that one.

LWW

bsmutz
01-03-2008, 02:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I laughed so hard I spilled my capitalist double latte on my 100% Virgin Wool capitalist suit I laughed so hard at that one. LWW <hr /></blockquote>
If your brain hadn't gone into overload fantasizing about your attire and choice of beverage, you might have avoided the redundant "laughed so hard"...

LWW
01-03-2008, 02:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsmutz:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I laughed so hard I spilled my capitalist double latte on my 100% Virgin Wool capitalist suit I laughed so hard at that one. LWW <hr /></blockquote>
If your brain hadn't gone into overload fantasizing about your attire and choice of beverage, you might have avoided the redundant "laughed so hard"... <hr /></blockquote>
Did you have anything to add, or just prefer to howl like a moonbat.

LWW

bsmutz
01-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Neither, just amused that someone who claims to be so intelligent can be so obviously not.

LWW
01-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Oh, I'm crushed...

LWW