PDA

View Full Version : The beat goes on...

S0Noma
01-02-2008, 10:44 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/6qbizx0.jpg

hondo
01-02-2008, 11:58 PM
I'm glad you didn't put him in a pool. He's not a pool shark. I don't believe he even plays.
Just a troll who continually makes a fool of himself.
But I'm praying for him.

LWW
01-03-2008, 05:10 AM
Post it again and you will have the first triple lame in Moonlympic history bro.

Keep trying, you can rise above your average reader here who thinks anything insulating their brain from reality is funny.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-03-2008, 04:11 PM
now that is pretty funny...esp the beach scene.
But, I have to warn you that if you continue to mock the "grate one",you'll be added on to his list of "victims", as Hondo was recently.

LWW
01-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Nice try at restarting a shooting war wolf prancer.

But, then again, you are a moonbat so why should that surprise me.

As I advised young grasshopper, you also should look towards hondo as a role model and join the ranks of members who actually enjoy adult discussion of issues without going to the gutter just because someone disagrees with you.

You, sonoma, gayle, dick, drop, ALL reek of arrogance in that you assume that you know all there is, ever was, and ever will be when in reality ... and I'm being nice ... you are simply woefully ill informed and unwilling to face the fact that there just might be something you don't already know.

LWW

S0Noma
01-03-2008, 04:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Nice try at restarting a shooting war wolf prancer.

But, then again, you are a moonbat so why should that surprise me.

You, sonoma, gayle, dick, drop, ALL reek of arrogance in that you assume that you know all there is, ever was, and ever will be when in reality ... and I'm being nice ... you are simply woefully ill informed and unwilling to face the fact that there just might be something you don't already know.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Oh please, Mr. Know it All, tell us once again about how environmentalists and their lawsuits were responsible for last years devastating fires in Lake Tahoe and Southern California... Please, don't spare the 'facts'... </font color>

LWW
01-03-2008, 04:54 PM
I prefer not to discuss that issue with you after I've found that you are on both sides of the issue based on convenience,

Translated, you had your head served to you on a platter and ... being a moonbat ... flipped sides claiming you had been there all along and that I had held your moonbat position.

Incredibly lame.

D- trolling.

You can do better.

Well, maybe not ... you are a moonbat.

LWW

S0Noma
01-03-2008, 05:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> I prefer not to discuss that issue with you after I've found that you are on both sides of the issue based on convenience,

Translated, you had your head served to you on a platter and ... being a moonbat ... flipped sides claiming you had been there all along and that I had held your moonbat position.

Incredibly lame.

D- trolling.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Hands down the most ridiculous post I've ever seen you write - and that's saying something. </font color>

LWW
01-03-2008, 05:25 PM
I think your chimp expects breakfast.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-03-2008, 05:25 PM
there are many things that I don't know, and regret never learning....but I don't need you to teach me. One thing I am assured of, is my opinion about you.
Re: my earlier post...I thought it was funny, and you keep implying that I,and now Honda is a victim of what? you?
Every accusation that you make in your posts...fits you more then the person you accuse. (imo)
Probably this statement about you being part of an adult conversation....is the most absurd one of your, to date.
Now, unless you are threatening to go Rocky on me....your replies to my posts are a waste of bandwidth.

wolfdancer
01-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm guessing that was the adult type conversation that he was referring to, in a reply to me????

LWW
01-03-2008, 05:28 PM
I didn't expect you to understand.

That would require you to pull the blankets down and view the hoghouse you helped create.

As to what you are a victim of?

Yourself.

Quite apropos if you ask me.

LWW