PDA

View Full Version : Pastors Gone Wild

S0Noma
01-03-2008, 11:47 AM
web page (http://technorati.com/tag/Pastors%20Gone%20Wild)

wolfdancer
01-03-2008, 04:05 PM
If these same charges were brought against Atheists, it would be because "God has not entered their lives."
Seems like there is good and bad people in both groups????

cushioncrawler
01-03-2008, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> If these same charges were brought against Atheists, it would be because "God has not entered their lives." Seems like there is good and bad people in both groups????<hr /></blockquote>Woolfy -- Yeah, but there iz a big difference between good bad and stupid. madMac.

hondo
01-03-2008, 04:42 PM
We all fall a little short, brother. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

S0Noma
01-03-2008, 04:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> We all fall a little short, brother. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

True that, Hondo. But we don't all go around pretending to be paragons of virtue either.

Pastors are held to a higher standard as are priests and ministers. They are the leaders of their flock. When a priest molests a child or a pastor breaks the law it sends a message about hypocrisy and breech of trust that breaking those same rules by a layman never could.

wolfdancer
01-03-2008, 05:40 PM
that's a great take on a very troubling topic.

eg8r
01-03-2008, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seems like there is good and bad people in both groups????
<hr /></blockquote> The Bible says "For all have sinned."

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-03-2008, 09:01 PM
well, thanks Ed....I feared the worst when i saw that you had replied. I don't want to argue religion with anybody, as I believe it is a private choice. Also think the Sonoma is right on the money...Ministers, priests, should be held to a higher standard

hondo
01-04-2008, 06:51 AM
If my preacher would screw up, I'd forgive him cause he's just a man.
If he continued to screw up, perhaps he's in the wrong racket.JMHO.