PDA

View Full Version : LET FREEDOM RING!

LWW
01-04-2008, 06:42 AM
I would like to welcome HONDO to the group of people wanting peaceful, intelligent, non hate filled, and non ad hominem attacking discussions of the important issues facing us today.

Whether he wishes to remain neutral in the struggle or join forces with the freedom fighters is of course his decision as a self owned human being and citizen of the USA.

We in the freedom fighters stand for diversity of opinion and weighing of various POV's, understanding that people of intellect can look at the same FACTS and come to different conclusions BUT are welded to the idea that what can be PROVEN outweighs what can be imagined in all cases.

We mean no harm to anyone other than members of the old regime who continue to torment and oppress. The regime is at a tipping point and collapsing under it's own weight. The moment of freedom draws nigh.

At this moment, I would like to ask all of those who support freedom of thought and expression and oppose fascist efforts to control the thoughts of the people to remember that although I have had to use the regime's tactics against it ... we stand for something that they as yet do not understand and that is the American ideal of extending a hand of friendship to past enemies and a promise to help them in their transition to a more peaceful existence.

[ QUOTE ]
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to protect these rights, forums were created to discuss the great issues, deriving their just powers from the consent of the members. That whenever any forum becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the members to alter or to abolish it, and to institute change, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

llotter
01-04-2008, 07:54 AM
Welcome, Hondo