PDA

View Full Version : Hindu Huckabee?

S0Noma
01-04-2008, 10:01 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20080103/ltr080103.gif

Gayle in MD
01-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Hilarious!

Now why in the world would a good Christian man, a minister, at that, with nothing to hide /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, smash up all the hard drives in the Governor's Office before leaving?

I'm wondering if he had his stomach stapled. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LWW
01-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Got a link for any of that?

LWW

wolfdancer
01-04-2008, 11:43 AM
I'm wondering if he had his stomach stapled.
More likely, his brain...

eg8r
01-04-2008, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now why in the world would a good Christian man, a minister, at that, with nothing to hide , smash up all the hard drives in the Governor's Office before leaving? <hr /></blockquote> Probably for the same reasons as a man with nothing to hide /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif has decided to lock up his presidential vault until after his wife gets through the elections.

eg8r

LWW
01-05-2008, 05:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Now why in the world would a good Christian man, a minister, at that, with nothing to hide , smash up all the hard drives in the Governor's Office before leaving? <hr /></blockquote> Probably for the same reasons as a man with nothing to hide /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif has decided to lock up his presidential vault until after his wife gets through the elections.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Just for the record, I can supply a linl to eg8r's statement.

I'm still waiting for Gayle's.

I'm not saying it didn't happen ... i"m saying Itrack news very closely and this is the only place besides DU.COM I have heard this.

Oddly, they couldn't find a link either.

LWW

hondo
01-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Nothing to add. I misread. I thought it said Hondo Huckleberry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Believe it or not I can mimic a Hindu accent perfectly, and can do a half way Huckleberry Hound after a few adult beverages. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

hondo
01-05-2008, 01:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Believe it or not I can mimic a Hindu accent perfectly, and can do a half way Huckleberry Hound after a few adult beverages. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Very good. If you can add Yogi Bear talking in a Hindu accent or at least a Yogi Berra accent to your repetoire, there may be a spot yet for you on Comedy Central. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Believe it or not I did amateur night stand up for awhile locally also.

I can do a Ross Perot that would fool his mother and a pretty decent Billy Jeff Clinton ... but you have given me an idea for a new character, "Yogi the Yogi" or a hindu doing Yogi Berra-isms.

LWW