PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Dollars - M.E. Mess - Dems on Torture

Gayle in MD
01-05-2008, 10:18 AM
$.40 of every war dollar goes to private companies....and they are all big contributors to the Republican party.

Democrats were told about use of enhanced interrogation methods. Further information was deemed classfied. Every attempt Democrats have made to get documents, video tapes, and further information, from this administration, has been blocked by Republicans.

This year was the bloodiest year of the war.

Civilian numbers are not accurately reported.

The Middle East is in more chaos now, than before Bush invaded Iraq.

The administration encouraged Bhutto to return, but refused to provide her with the enhanced security she requested from them for months before she was assassinated.

Most Americans say we are in a recession.

Bush says the economy is strong.

The dollar continues to slide in value.

Debt continues to grow.

Car bombs are increasing in Baghdad.

Both Afghanistan and Pakistan are becoming more unstable.

Al Qaeda is stronger than any time since 9/11.

George Bush, not George Soros, is responsible for all of this, and George Bush's contributors, not George S., are making all the money off this war.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-05-2008, 01:04 PM
George Bush caused my George Jones CD to skip when I was on the highway yesterday.

He caused m e to fall asleep watching the news last night also.

LWW

LWW
01-05-2008, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>George Bush's contributors, not George S., are making all the money off this war.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>
Soros didn't really buy that Halliburton stock did he Gayle?

It was all Bush wasn't it Gayle?

He has career officials at the SEC who forged everything didn't he Gayle?

It's all a charade and part of the VRWC isn't it Gayle?

You don't have anything to verify any of that do you Gayle?

We all know this don't we Gayle?

Give it up.

The holier than thou attitude followed by nonsensical unsupportable rants does nothing but lower the tone and value of the conversations.

LWW

hondo
01-05-2008, 01:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> George Bush caused my George Jones CD to skip when I was on the highway yesterday.

He caused m e to fall asleep watching the news last night also.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! He didn't cause my George cd to skip but he did cause me to fall asleep while listening to him speak the other day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And his supporters almost caused Dixie Chick cds to disappear once. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

LWW
01-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I was driving home today and Bush had turned my left turn signal on when I wasn't looking and it stayed on for at least a mile before I noticed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

LWW
01-06-2008, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>George Bush, not George Soros, is responsible for all of this, and George Bush's contributors, not George S., are making all the money off this war.

Gayle in Md.<hr /></blockquote>
I do believe I'm the only one to start a thread on this and I do believe that you have sworn repeatedly that you NEVER read ANY of my posts or threads ... yet you constantly refer to them ... and I do believe that speaks volumes.

LWW

hondo
01-06-2008, 12:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>George Bush, not George Soros, is responsible for all of this, and George Bush's contributors, not George S., are making all the money off this war.

I do believe I'm the only one to start a thread on this and I do believe that you have sworn repeatedly that you NEVER read ANY of my posts or threads ... yet you constantly refer to them ... and I do believe that speaks volumes.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! We, the Followers of Gayle ( FOG?) keep her informed of anything interesting posted on this forum but we make sure not to mention your name. Yea, for it surely is an abomination to her sight. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

llotter
01-06-2008, 03:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>George Bush, not George Soros, is responsible for all of this, and George Bush's contributors, not George S., are making all the money off this war.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle is not one to run and hide when challenged. Some of us like her for her determination and eloquence even though we disagree most (read 98%) of the time. I am pretty sure she will leave the dark side and will be welcomed into the light of truth, justice and the American Way. It won't be an essy task, but every soul saved is worth the effort. I think I know some here are beyond saving, however.

LWW
01-06-2008, 03:05 PM
As far as I am concerned she is welcome in the light any time and any place.

LWW