PDA

View Full Version : predictions

wolfdancer
01-06-2008, 02:11 PM
I see a predictions post...is El Dubious now channeling Edgar Cayce???????
I predict that lww will kill the board sometime soon in 2008, as people tire of the "great communicator", and his one man show.
Note to admin...cancel my subscription to " The world according to El Dub ", please...thanks

llotter
01-06-2008, 02:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I see a predictions post...is El Dubious now channeling Edgar Cayce???????
I predict that lww will kill the board sometime soon in 2008, as people tire of the "great communicator", and his one man show.
Note to admin...cancel my subscription to " The world according to El Dub ", please...thanks <hr /></blockquote>

Mr. Sarcastic is wrong again. While the left and right seem to be gettin on fine with some positive contributions, Mr. Sarcastic feels that keeping the war going is what keeps this forum going...Wrong, wrong, wrong yet again.

LWW
01-06-2008, 03:02 PM
The only reason I pushed things as far as I did was so that the extremists could see how they came across to the rest of the world.

The reason I stopped was to show that I can and some of them can, but some of them can't.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-06-2008, 03:46 PM
might be, but I'm not buying into your "left is to blame for this, etc" and all his phony peace crap ends with a sarcastic remark, I ain't buying his line either...in fact his bs makes me ill...read puke...and that is my response. You post enough hate....too bad you object to somebody bothered by it. It won't be long though...before I'm out of here, and "breathing fresh air" instead of the "poison" that you both put out. Like this:
"On the subject of abortion, I donít think you cannot divorce yourself from the known consequences of supporting it as a Ďrightí. Your hands are awash in blood as though they were the hands forcing those forceps into the skull of that half born baby but take comfort, if you must, that you have lots of company that also donít know any better. To say that you donít support this or that form of abortion does not absolve you."
For the record...despite any claims by you....I am against abortion, it goes against my religion, my own values, but I'm not going to be bombing any clinics.... until Roe V Wade is overturned....it is legal, and each woman has the right, since it is her body.
Gayle doesn't need you to judge her on her own values.....the reason that I warned her about you...but since you believe you are so morally superior.....my reason why I have to get out of here....a bunch of **** passing judgment on others
Everybody here as the same right as you two, to express their opinions without being threatened, or denigrated by you....
It's the reason I asked to have my name removed from this
Site....it's become a soap box for the right wing extremists...meaning you and lww.... IMO

wolfdancer
01-06-2008, 03:53 PM
yeah, Rocky/Rambo...after beginning all the trouble here...YOU have decided that if the side that doesn't agree with your ideas would only stop posting any opposition to them...there would be peace.....(on your terms, of course)
I must have took the day off when they put you in charge of the site....and you have to also post the same crap on AZB
to "ensure as many as possible read this important crapola..."
Why don't you begin your own blog site....I'm sure once your fame spreads, you'll have thousands hanging on every word?????
Just don't count on me as a member...unless you write your ideas out on tp and mail them to me....I'll find a good use for them.

LWW
01-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Wolfie, what you are doing is a gross micharacterization.

You attacked me upon my arrival and you know this is true.

Besides your rant, I've never asked anyone to NOT post. The truth is I have encouraged people to post.

What I have encouraged people not to do is post like an arse hat.

Some people get it.

Some don't.

Some won't.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-06-2008, 06:41 PM
take your own advice....I was going to copy a weeks worth of your posts, and forward them to the admin...to see if this is what they had in mind...one guy with cart blanche,, without restraints, to insult everybody who didn't buy into his views.
I understand several people asked that you be voted off the island....I just couldn't get my vote in on time
besides you just trip over your own rhetoric..I think there is somebody here twice as smart as you, with an even more cynical point of view about anybody that is not a fundamentalist, conservative, right banger

LWW
01-06-2008, 07:02 PM
I have no doubt you tried to censor all opposition.

That's what regimes do.

Those days are over.

You can't shout down everyone you don't like wolfie.

Come to the peaceful side.

LWW

hondo
01-06-2008, 09:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> The only reason I pushed things as far as I did was so that the extremists could see how they came across to the rest of the world.

The reason I stopped was to show that I can and some of them can, but some of them can't.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

You still keep putting it in terms of "winning" and that
bothers me.
You and I have gotten along in the past and I felt we could again.
The flame wars were giving me a frigging headache and
I saw a way out and took it.
I would feel a lot better about it if you didn't imply that you had "won" something.
Thanks.

bamadog
01-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Are you still here?
Man, you are really milking this long good-bye.

LWW
01-07-2008, 05:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> The only reason I pushed things as far as I did was so that the extremists could see how they came across to the rest of the world.<hr /></blockquote>
And you guys keep saying that yet you guys are the only ones concerned with it?

See anything odd?

LWW

LWW
01-07-2008, 05:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Are you still here?
Man, you are really milking this long good-bye. <hr /></blockquote>
You noticed that also.

I think he's trying to break Roger Clemen's record of most retirements! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

hondo
01-07-2008, 06:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> The only reason I pushed things as far as I did was so that the extremists could see how they came across to the rest of the world.<hr /></blockquote>
And you guys keep saying that yet you guys are the only ones concerned with it?

See anything odd?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry. I didn't understand that post. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

LWW
01-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Who is talking about winning?

Wolfie.

Who is complaining about it?

Wolfie.

Who is suggesting that people be silenced/edited/banned because they don't agree with someone else?

Wolfie.

Who is claiming to be a victim of exactly what they are doing?

Wolfie.

I didn't tell the guy to leave and I'm not begging him to stay ... but JAY ZEUS KEY RICED, either leave or be quiet about it an stay. Stop being a martyr.

LWW

Vapros
01-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Wolfdancer isn't going anywhere. You couldn't run him off with a stick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
01-07-2008, 07:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> Wolfdancer isn't going anywhere. You couldn't run him off with a stick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Any chance we could run you off with a stick?
Just kidding. If it ain't funny, it ain't much. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vapros
01-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Sure, that could happen. This forum isn't a very big part of my life. (What a thought!) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DickLeonard
01-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Bamadog I hope it takes another 6500 posts for Jack's goodbye. I hope it is Wolfdancers little Joke.####

wolfdancer
01-07-2008, 12:29 PM
after several hundred posts by you, all ending with how you have exposed the "cowardly left", and how YOU have defeated them, etc, etc.....now YOU have decided to throw the cowardly left a bone....if they'll not oppose your posts, you'll back off from your insipid taunts.
You want to run a post like the Soros post by, so full of holes, without comment....while Larry takes up and expands on the Mantra, that the left is to blame for everything.
Like I wrote....who put you in charge here?
AS to my leaving...my request to have me name removed is in, additionally I asked Fran to see that was done.
In the meantime when I see what you guys are posting, like this Soros post that is so full of holes....that I'm surprised that no one has called you on it...and of course the abortion post, which does not belong here.
And the Bible tells me that I am right:

Phil. 1:7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you [judge you]...
Matt 7:6 says. "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs (the KJV says "swine"). If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."

LWW
01-07-2008, 01:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> after several hundred posts by you, all ending with how you have exposed the "cowardly left", and how YOU have defeated them, etc, etc.....now YOU have decided to throw the cowardly left a bone....if they'll not oppose your posts, you'll back off from your insipid taunts.
<hr /></blockquote>
Good points all.

The only problenm with it is that I din't do any of this ... but you already knew that.

LWW

LWW
01-07-2008, 01:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>You want to run a post like the Soros post by, so full of holes, without comment....while Larry takes up and expands on the Mantra, that the left is to blame for everything.<hr /></blockquote>
Good points again, except that every point I made was linked and documented ... but you knew that.

In addition, your refusal to read any evidence of a contrary nature makes you look small my friend ... not me.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-07-2008, 01:33 PM
only thing I know is that you make little sense with your posts, and come across as a pompous a**...and your taunts make you look foolish...perhaps, as Sonoma suggested....you did ride the short bus to school...

LWW
01-07-2008, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>In the meantime when I see what you guys are posting, like this Soros post that is so full of holes....that I'm surprised that no one has called you on it<hr /></blockquote>
Want to know why?

Your handlers haven't called me on this because they know it's the truth.

LWW