PDA

View Full Version : Bravo - A True Patriot!

Gayle in MD
01-06-2008, 10:23 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/04/AR2008010404308_pf.html

I hope there will be more courageous patriots to speak out in support of our democracy in the months to come.

Impeachment is the only remedy for the damage they've done.

Gayle in Md.

llotter
01-07-2008, 06:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/04/AR2008010404308_pf.html

I hope there will be more courageous patriots to speak out in support of our democracy in the months to come.

Impeachment is the only remedy for the damage they've done.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

They won't impeach Bush because he isn't guilty of anything more than ignoring the silly partisan rants of the Democrats and the Dems have absolutely no case, it's all for show. Bush should have had a few of them arrested a long time ago.

Drop1
01-07-2008, 07:16 PM
You have it turned around,you have nothing to back up what you say,and you are all for show.I told you a long time ago,you are out of your league. Now call Bamadog to save your sorry azz. Ain't Peace wonderful.

llotter
01-07-2008, 11:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> You have it turned around,you have nothing to back up what you say,and you are all for show.I told you a long time ago,you are out of your league. Now call Bamadog to save your sorry azz. Ain't Peace wonderful. <hr /></blockquote>

I know you are perfectly happy over there on the darkside but I do hope it get colder and lonlier over there.

LWW
01-08-2008, 05:07 AM
HEAR HEAR!

LWW

LWW
01-08-2008, 05:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> You have it turned around,you have nothing to back up what you say,and you are all for show.I told you a long time ago,you are out of your league. Now call Bamadog to save your sorry azz. Ain't Peace wonderful. <hr /></blockquote>
This from a man who refuses to read the hate in his own linkss.

Hatred of (INSERT PEOPLE'S ENEMY DU JOUR) is all that matters on the dark side.

Please come join us.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-08-2008, 08:02 AM
Gayle this make us look like Constitutional Geniuses we have calling for his impeachment since 2001. ####

LWW
01-08-2008, 08:15 AM
What are the charges and evidence?

This IS still America.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-08-2008, 08:21 AM
"What are the charges and evidence?
This IS still America." lwww

"They won't impeach Bush because he isn't guilty of anything more than ignoring the silly partisan rants of the Democrats and the Dems have absolutely no case, it's all for show. Bush should have had a few of them arrested a long time ago."

"Hear Hear" lww

Gayle in MD
01-08-2008, 08:22 AM
Dick,
Unless Bush and Cheney are impeached, the damage done to our system by the Bush/Cheney administration, with approval of, and cover by the Republicans, will be advantaged by the next president. Regardless of which candidate wins the White House, that will be disasterous for our country.

Posting here lately requires us to ignore those who are in a state of denial. I've become very good at it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Proof of everything I write, is in the archives. Too bad they're too lazy to read it.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
01-08-2008, 08:39 AM
BTW, did you watch "Buying The War." Innocent Iraqi men who were eventually released, told in the interview about Blackwater operatives, tying their penises with cords and pulling them, at Abu G., Bush, outsourcing torture to a corporation owned by a radical right wing religious nut.

You would think that decent Americans would be outraged over the behavior of a president who makes statements that split hairs, in order to skirt around the law of the land, and our international agreements, "The United States doesn't torture people" but he forgot to add, "Officially" he is torturing innocent people, he's just outsourcing it to Blackwater, and third world countries. The outed Valarie, they just de-classified in order to skirt around the law.

The guy who threw the election in Ohio in 2004, now out of jail, has written a book. "How To Rig An Election: Confessions Of A Republican Operative"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=4088097&amp;page=1

Here the man is confessing to throwing Ohio in the 2004 election, but do you think these nutty neos care about our elections? NO! They have a lot of nerve calling those of us who are outraged over such transgressions, partisan! They're watching their Constitutional rights being washed down the drain by Republicans, many of them now in jail, but the sheep will go right back out there and vote for the party of criminals and corruption. They "Think" their getting a tax cut, BWA HA HA HA.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Warren Buffett's secretary pays more money in taxes, than he does. These people are being taxed on their labor, while the taxes of the wealthy are deferred...the complexity of our tax code benefits the rich, the wealthy doner class, who has grown their wealth, through tax cuts for the rich, while the middle class has been stagnant, and the poor get poorer.

We're doomed by sheer ignorance, and delusion, in this country. Imagine, anyone going back out there and voting Republican after seven years of blatant corruption, growing the government to it's largest levels ever, borrowing more than all other presidents, PUT TOGETHER, running up huge deficits, breaking the laws, and Republicans are still out there pushing the same old myths, smaller gov., cutting spending, protecting us from terrorists, BWA HA HA HA...al Q stronger now than any time since 9/11, thank you George Bush.

Sheep are dumb, and they stink! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-08-2008, 09:20 AM
So, none of you actually HAVE any evidence to charge anyone with ... but it sounds good to act like you do?

Nothing new here folks.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-08-2008, 10:15 AM
"Nothing new here folks."

Referring to your own weak reply, of course.

It's ***** idiotic this "prove it" crap of yours....we can't prove it, but can determine from the printed/reported facts that we are correct in our beliefs...
if "they" could prove it, and we had a China style court system....Bush and Cheney would be out on the WH lawn, with blindfolds on, smoking their last cigarette.

Did you notice that few actually cared to reply to your Soros "expose"? , or the Clinton/Hal one?
Let's just say that I checked both out....and I don't buy into either one...at the least, I would label them ......"misdirection".
I hope someone else cares to do the same, and then challenge your conclusions....
Consider the fact though....that we have Fox and CNN, C-Span ,etc...I don't need you to explain politics.

I just rant about what I believe to be wrong....I'm not trying to educate anybody, or sell someone a line of crap...unlike you.....
You seem to be wrapped up in yourself (and not wrapped too tightly)....you're harmless....but the other guy advocates shooting people?

Drop1
01-08-2008, 03:29 PM
So god died,and left you in charge?

LWW
01-08-2008, 03:43 PM
That bore absolutely no resemblance to anything close to relating to anything being discussed.

LWW

hondo
01-08-2008, 04:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> So god died,and left you in charge? <hr /></blockquote>

He didn't die but He left us all in charge, and that's why things are so screwed up.
The right would have you believe God caused global warming.
I happen to believe Man caused global warming.
We could have a utopia on earth but the greedy b*stards
who control things unashamedly pollute the earth to fulfill their earthly pleasures.
We were left to our own devices by a benevolent Creator and we are destroying the planet. For shame!

LWW
01-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Other than the AGW part I pretty much agree with that.

LWW

SKennedy
01-08-2008, 04:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> So god died,and left you in charge? <hr /></blockquote>

He didn't die but He left us all in charge, and that's why things are so screwed up.
The right would have you believe God caused global warming.
I happen to believe Man caused global warming.
We could have a utopia on earth but the greedy b*stards
who control things unashamedly pollute the earth to fulfill their earthly pleasures.
We were left to our own devices by a benevolent Creator and we are destroying the planet. For shame! <hr /></blockquote>

You mean it's the Garden of Eden scenario all over again?? I agree human beings are a problem. However, I don't think we affect the weather so profoundly. Guess we can agree on about 50% of what you said. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
01-08-2008, 09:28 PM
50% is better than nothing, I guess. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif