01-07-2008, 11:54 AM
http://parocks.com/mccainoniraq.JPG

LWW
01-07-2008, 12:08 PM
And?

LWW

hondo
01-07-2008, 12:20 PM
We're not allowed to call him a flip-flopper, are we?
That would be spewing our hate towards the Republican party.
Again. partisan politics. Or as I like to call it: blind vs. blind.

LWW
01-07-2008, 12:22 PM
I'm just wanting to know what his point was.

I don't doubt he has flipped ... along with hundreds of others.

LWW

LWW
01-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Let me add also that I'm pretty sure a number of these quotes are taken out of context.

1-The war in Iraq is actually over. It ended witht he fall of Baghdad. This often gets lost. What we are doing now is a counterinsurgency effort in assistance to the Iraqi govt.

2-The war portion was easy, and anybody who thought it would be difficult was obviously a fool.

3-The after the war breakdown is the travesty that lies at the feet of Bush. The problem should have been tamped down at the start and the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the DNC should have been ignored. They are a seditious lot which is unappeasable.

LWW

hondo
01-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Hmm. It certainly seemed important to Repubs when a certain Dem candidate was deemed a " liberal flip-flopper".
I'm glad that now that it's a Repub we're past all that silliness. LMAO!

wolfdancer
01-07-2008, 12:40 PM
" And"
And, that was your non-answer, along with your others, which offered nil in the form of any opposing viewpoint.
A tip for you....if you don't have anything intelligent to say...don't say anything....that way you can keep on claiming your exceptionally high I.Q. (was that an open book exam, by the way?)
Your overuse of the word sedition tells me you have a limited vocabulary, and really don't know the meaning of the word.