PDA

View Full Version : Does Fox news manipulate the facts to suit them?

S0Noma
01-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Fox News: Frank Luntz busted on fake Focus Groups

web page (http://johnballsghost.blogspot.com/2008/01/fox-news-frank-luntz-busted-on-fake.html)

LWW
01-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Yes they do.

So does CNN.

So does MSNBC.

So does ABC.

So does CBS.

So does NBC.

So does USA Today.

So does the NYT.

So does the LAT.

So does the RNC.

So does the DNC.

Most of us can see that and don't believe one side is Satanic whilst the other rides the white horse purity.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-07-2008, 02:17 PM
They've been caught in so many lies, only the sheep tune in.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Keith Oberman regularly dispells Faux Noise myths.

LWW
01-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Would you care to discuss the outright fraud that has been committed by CBS, the NYT, AP and many more?

I doubt that you will because that will burst your bubble that you are surrounded by white knights with the MSM.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-08-2008, 09:13 AM
LWW I know it took 7 years for poor old Helen Thomas to be called on at a Presidential news conference. I had her in the death pool, I had bet she would die before GWB would call on her. That is one bet I was glad I lost.####

LWW
01-08-2008, 09:32 AM
And....?

How many people did Clinton remove from the pool completely if they didn't write good stuff yet allowed them on the taxpayer paid goody bus if they did?

THAT id the fault with you guys. You REFUSE to see the dems are pimping you. You excuse far worse than you decry and do it willfully with forethought and an abject refusal to look at what they actually represent.

Say what you want about the RNC, and a bunch of it is even true, most conservatives KNOW THIS and make judgements accordingly.

At the same time the far left will excuse anything, deny anything, justify anything.

El Dubb Dubb makes another prediction.

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped the flag and carrying this by it's name on the ballot ---> (D) and it will have been cheered on by people who have no real idea that their soul has already been sold.

The truth is that the DNC feels it owes the left NOTHING for it's allegiance. How's that end the war thingie doing?

The truth is that they feel they owe minorities NOTHING for their allegiance. How's that upward mobility thingie doing?

The truth is that they feel they owe you nothing as well.

Why?

They own your vote.

You will do nowhere else.

They KNOW this.

Yet, you cheer them on.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Mee too! she has been the ONLY "Watch Dog" of our democracy.

Her book, "Watchdogs Of Democracy" tells a sad tale of how this White House operates by intimidations, excluding those press which ask important questions, and the damage done to a free press from Reagans actions, while he was spending and growing the government, and failing to respond to terrorist attacks. Attacks on our Marines. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

O'Reilly was one of the biggest Clinton basher, then it turns out he was sexually harassing his own young producer. They had to pay her off, she had it all on tape.

Murdoch admitted pusing the administration's Iraq invasion policies.

Reagan really hurt our country when he removed the fairness doctrine. A free press is the cornerstone of democracy. The fairness doctrine provided for both sides to have equal time to make their case. Fox, is nothing more than a propaganda station for the right.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-08-2008, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>Reagan really hurt our country when he removed the fairness doctrine.

Gayle in Md.<hr /></blockquote>
And it's "RUN HOME TO MAMA" with more calls for censorship.

Of course, in reality, the fairness doctrine only allowed the masses to see the news that had been prefiltered for it's consumption.

Of course, you already know this and, of course, this is why you yearn for the good old days of gubmint censorship.

It's OK for you to be in favor of all of these things Gayle, I just wish you would be honest about it instead of all the hypocrisy.

You have no use for a free press, or even freedom other than what the state allots to each of us.

Please, come join us in the light dear.

LWW

Qtec
01-08-2008, 01:39 PM
There is no news on FoxNews tv.

Q

LWW
01-08-2008, 03:29 PM
And you base this on what?

LWW

eg8r
01-09-2008, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
O'Reilly was one of the biggest Clinton basher, then it turns out he was sexually harassing his own young producer. They had to pay her off, she had it all on tape.
<hr /></blockquote> Gayle, was that the only thing that O'Reilly was bashing Clinton? Or is it the only issue you have found in which O'Reilly hypocritically bashed Clinton? My guess is that O'Reilly had MANY issues with Clinton one of which he was succombed to himself.

eg8r

Bobbyrx
01-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Why does one right leaning network irritate people on the left so much when there are so many left leaning networks to choose from?

wolfdancer
01-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Fox doesn't report the news in an unbiased way...they should lose their broadcast license....at least make a disclaimer...
"any resemblance to facts and Fox is purely coincidental"

Gayle in MD
01-09-2008, 12:34 PM
No, Clinton was far from the only one. He was bashing loads of folks, for all sorts of things, lies, sexual harrassment, exaggerating their high standars, pretending to be above it all, just basically everything he does himself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r
01-09-2008, 12:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote gayle:</font><hr> No, Clinton was far from the only one. He was bashing loads of folks, for all sorts of things <hr /></blockquote> You must have misread my post. Here it is again... <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Gayle, was that the only thing that O'Reilly was bashing Clinton? <hr /></blockquote> I admit it may not have been worded very well, but what I am asking is if the sexual harrasment issue is the only Clinton issue where you find O'Reilly acting hypocritically. Did O'Reilly bash Clinton about other things in which O'Reilly was doing the same himself?

To change the topic ever so slightly I was wondering if you could tell me how you make the decision of when you will believe Clinton and when you choose not to in reference to the many different sexual issues that have surrounded the man since he hit puberty?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey Ed,
I have this blanket policy, for both men and women, I never believe anything people say about their sex life, /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.giflol. I've been shocked too man times! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

For example, I was shocked after graduation when I learned how many kids that I knew personally, were, and had been having sex, for years! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I've been shocked, loads of times, when a wonderful husband and father, and pillar of the community, has made a pass. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I could write a book about all the things I've been shocked about, believe me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I often wonder, if monogamy had been an enforced condition for running for the presidency, how many Presidents do you think we'd have had? Would have thinned out the crowd quite a bit, donchathink? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
01-09-2008, 01:22 PM
You are right the number of Presidents would have been much smaller. It is a sad world isn't it.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Not really, just full of suprises. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

To each his own, I always say. Maybe to some, it's worth it, who knows, NOMB... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r
01-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Knowing that so many men cannot stay monogamous is sad to me. It is a weakness but like you said it is none of my business. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
01-09-2008, 03:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Knowing that so many men cannot stay monogamous is sad to me. It is a weakness but like you said it is none of my business. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Elijah was deemed so perfect by God that he was allowed to translate to Heaven without dying, yet he had more women on the side than John Holmes in his prime.
Define perfect?
The greatest President in my lifetime, Slick Willie,
said " Eaten ain't cheaten." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
01-09-2008, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Elijah was deemed so perfect by God that he was allowed to translate to Heaven without dying <hr /></blockquote> God also said, "For all have sinned." Just because Elijah had all those women does not mean it is correct.

eg8r

hondo
01-09-2008, 04:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Elijah was deemed so perfect by God that he was allowed to translate to Heaven without dying <hr /></blockquote> God also said, "For all have sinned." Just because Elijah had all those women does not mean it is correct.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

That's the puritan in you talking,not scripture.
The Bible said Enoch &amp; Elijah did not sin.
Doesn't read like Melchizidek sinned either.

eg8r
01-09-2008, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Bible said Enoch &amp; Elijah did not sin.
<hr /></blockquote> Where does it say in the Bible that Enoch and Elijah did not sin? I am looking for a scripture that says exactly that and not one in which you are interpreting that. I am not sure where it is in the Bible but it does say that all men are born with Adam's sin.

eg8r

hondo
01-09-2008, 04:44 PM
I'll get back to you. No time now to research now.
Thanks for responding.

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 08:41 AM
Tell me Ed, exactly what was Adam's sin?

LWW
01-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Listening to wimmin! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

eg8r
01-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Eating the fruit.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Why did he eat the fruit? The Apple, right, why did he eat it?

Or... what was the fruit supposed to be, having sex with EVE?

Qtec
01-10-2008, 10:31 AM
http://mediamatters.org/static/images/item/yourworld-20060816.jpg

There is only propoganda.

Q

eg8r
01-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Well this has nothing to do with sex whatsoever. Sex was not bad since it is the only way to reproduce in those days. Why he did it, in my opinion it was his weakness to peer pressure. As far as it was an apple, that probably comes from the same people that started painting God as a white man. The Bible says fruit from the tree.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Peer pressure? Who pressured him?

eg8r
01-10-2008, 11:05 AM
It might be easier if you just go next door and borrow your neighbors Bible and just read the story yourself.

Is there a point you are driving at?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Are you refusing to answer? btw, I have my own bible.

eg8r
01-10-2008, 12:38 PM
If you have your own Bible why are you asking the questions? Go look it up.

eg8r

LWW
01-10-2008, 12:51 PM
No gloves? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

LWW
01-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Here's a question I'd like to ask all of the religion bashers on the left.

1-You contend that it is unconcsionable for a Koran to be defiled in any way at Gitmo.

2-You also contend that it is not only OK, but also OK to require it to be paid for with taxpayer money, to conduct such malarkey as "PISS CHRIST".

3- You also contend that you have no bias against Christianity.

So, how on Earth do you wrap your mind around such obviously opposing thoughts?

LWW

wolfdancer
01-10-2008, 02:31 PM
as usual, you're post makes wild assumptions...then asks idiotic questions based on those assumptions.
Here's a thought.....wait until you see someone on the Godless left, make such a statement...then attack that.
Otherwise you are just asking people to defend your pointless, baseless charges....
Now, you would like to infer that since I voted against GWB, that I am without religion, and therefore guilty of the added charges that you have piled on...but that is, in fact
a strawman argument....(probably where you got the word from...as I'm sure it has been used against you in the past...supposition on my part...not presenting it as my strawman argument)

LWW
01-10-2008, 02:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>Here's a thought.....wait until you see someone on the Godless left, make such a statement...then attack that.<hr /></blockquote>
How many references would you like?

Have you ever read Gayle's posts?

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 03:54 PM
LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Ed, I'm just trying to get your own interpretation. Who pressured him to eat the fruit of the tree, and are you sure, that fruit wasn't supposed to be sex? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

moblsv
01-10-2008, 07:53 PM
I enjoy a good fantasy book as much as the next person but the bible is passe and overrated. What I want to know is, why did Voldemort save Bellatrix?

eg8r
01-11-2008, 10:02 AM
It was the woman that tricked him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, for me I am confident the fruit was not sex.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Right, the bad bad woman. It was all her fault. And hence, organized religion has bween bashing women, and degrading them ever since a bunch of dim witted, frightened gossips, who were afraid of everything, including lighting, the rain, the floods, and fires, you name it, decided to sit down and make up a boatload of hogwash, and sell the idea of perpetual life to the frightened, and confused, masses.

Now I know that's not your belief, and frankly, Your's is more pleasant to believe, but one thing we know for sure, IT WAS ALL THE WOMANS' FAULT! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif POOR ADAM /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif the woman made him do it, the bad bad woman, it was all her idea. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Have a nice weekend, Ed, and get some, will ya, you've been in a terrible mood today. In fact, if Vapros wasn't leaving, I'd be in a bad mood today myself! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AND... if LWW was leaving, we could ALL celebrate!

Drop1
01-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Folks,I think this might be relevant to some people. The Adam and Eve story,the Sermon on the Mount,the Ark,the Water to wine,the Stroll on the lake, the feeding of the masses with a fish,no longer carry the imprimatur of the Church. Jesus will explain,as soon as he gets back. Oh! that beautiful passage in The Book of Mathew,where Jesus is talking to Peter,formerly Simon,where Jesus gives Peter the keys to the kingdom of heaven,never happened, Peter,went on to be the first Bishop of the Catholic Church in Rome, this passage was introduced by the Holy Roman Church in Rome,at a much later date,as proof Jesus selected them,as the Rock upon which he would build his Church.

eg8r
01-11-2008, 10:55 PM
I made that post with the smiley face because I can read you like a book.

[ QUOTE ]
It was all her fault. <hr /></blockquote> It is getting a little old to continue to point out that you do not actually "read" what I have typed. No one said it was all her fault.

When you asked what was Adam's sin, I did not say, "Listening to Eve and falling to peer pressure." No, my answer was eating the fruit, that was the sin and that is no one else's fault but his.

[ QUOTE ]
the woman made him do it, the bad bad woman, it was all her idea. <hr /></blockquote> That is not how the story is told in the Bible, the idea was Satan's, the serpent.

eg8r

LWW
01-12-2008, 05:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> AND... if LWW was leaving, we could ALL celebrate! <hr /></blockquote>
In your dreams sweetheart.

The only way I leave here is to see you broken down to the point of being civil and I honestly don't think you have the capacity.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Oh, I thought your answer was "Peer pressure"...gee, now I wonder just whom that may have been, the "Peer" you mentioned. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif