PDA

View Full Version : teacher accused of having sex with student

S0Noma
01-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Another Spring ISD teacher accused of having sex with student

06:18 AM CST on Tuesday, January 8, 2008

By Jeff McShan / 11 News

Jeff McShan reports on the arrest of the English teacher from Spring Westfield High School.

A Spring Westfield High School teacher is accused of having sex with a student. Investigators said the woman was caught inside a classroom performing oral sex on a teenager.

The teacher is 42-year-old Shannon Kay Hrozek. She is a 10th grade English teacher at Westfield.

According to court documents, she was caught by the school's assistant principal performing oral sex on a 16-year-old male student inside Classroom 143 at the high school.

A school principal used a master key to get into the classroom after a janitor had informed him that the teacher and a student were in the room alone with the lights off.

The Harris County District Attorney’s Office accepted sexual assault of a child charges Monday morning. Hrozek was being held in the Harris County Jail, but posted a $50,000 bond Monday night.

She is the third Spring ISD teacher in the last four months that has been charged with having sex with a student.

Last month Carlos Valencia, another Westfield teacher, was charged with having sex with a FFA student.

In October, teacher Alison Moesbeck from Duett Middle School was charged with sexual assault of a child.
web page (http://www.khou.com/news/local/crime/stories/khou080107_tj_sexspringisd.1dd6cadd.html) http://images.chron.com/photos/2008/01/08/9445645/311xInlineGallery.jpg

wolfdancer
01-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Damn....she'll probably be impeached....
I think it all fits in with Sex Ed 101 though....wouldn't you rather they learn from a teacher, instead of out on the streets?

sack316
01-09-2008, 01:48 AM
I don't ever wanna hear it again when people complain about classroom size and lack of individual attention for their kids. See what happens?

You know, if that had happened to me I may have finished up college way back when instead of busting my hump going back now. Then again, thinking back to most of the teachers in my school... maybe things are better as they are /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack