PDA

View Full Version : O Reilly Restrained by Secret Service...lol

Gayle in MD
01-08-2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/06/secret-service-restrains-_n_79954.html

Here's the video..

Hmm. Seems to me I stated that the nutty right would become even more militant as the campaign progressed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
01-08-2008, 06:37 PM
We most definitely don't want members of the press getting close to the candidates.
I suppose you think the "Iron My Shirt" guys got what they deserved as well.
We certainly wouldn't want anyone with a different point of view being allowed to voice their opinion at a campaign stop, would we?
Steve

wolfdancer
01-08-2008, 06:46 PM
"We certainly wouldn't want anyone with a different point of view being allowed to voice their opinion...."
definitely not here,it seems...at least not from the libs....

Gayle in MD
01-08-2008, 06:52 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve, on O'Reilly, did you watch the video? You don't think he was out of line?

On the idiot who disrupted Hillary's campaign rally, screaming, "Iron my shirt, b**ch" Are you saying you approve of such a sexist demonstration?

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
01-08-2008, 07:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve, on O'Reilly, did you watch the video? You don't think he was out of line?

On the idiot who disrupted Hillary's campaign rally, screaming, "Iron my shirt, b**ch" Are you saying you approve of such a sexist demonstration?

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>
Yes, I thought he was out of line, and no, I don't approve of the comments made....but what I think of them doesn't matter. I don't approve of burning the flag either, but I defend someone's right to express themselves. Isn't that what freedom of speech is about?
I thought Hillary's "tearful" acting job was a joke, but she is entitled to say what she thinks. BTW, I'm sure you have heard that silly little speach several times...but do you know what question was asked of her when she delivered her speech?

For anyone who cares to know, the question was "Who does your hair?" How did she go from a question like that into her little tearful comments? Someone in her campaign told her she needed to come acrss a little more human and a little less cold and calculating. It's all for show!!!
Steve

Gayle in MD
01-08-2008, 07:18 PM
LOL, you have every right to your opinion, Steve, even if it is completely opposite from the statements made by the press people, who were there.

BTW, I still haven't decided which candidate will get my vote, I'm just against misogeny and sexism in general.

LWW
01-09-2008, 04:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> "We certainly wouldn't want anyone with a different point of view being allowed to voice their opinion...."
definitely not here,it seems...at least not from the libs.... <hr /></blockquote>
Fredian slip my freind? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

LWW
01-09-2008, 04:57 AM
I thought you didn't read my threads and posts? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW