PDA

View Full Version : off the subject of pool...a question

rackmup
08-02-2002, 08:37 AM
Does anyone here have an email address at netscape.net? I have been unable to log into my email account for a week.

Anyone having the same problems? I can't even get a response from Netscape support regarding the problem.

When I attempt to log in, this is the message I receive:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>"Mailbox Creation In Progress

Your user name has been created, but we are unable to create your mailbox at this time. Your request for a new mailbox has been received and will be processed shortly. Please check back soon for this service. We apologize for any inconvenience."<hr></blockquote>

I haven't attempted to create a "new" mailbox so this is puzzling to me.

HELP!

Regards,

Ken

=k=
08-02-2002, 09:07 AM
hi ken
i have netscape.net email and haven't had any problems.. k YET!!!

phil in sofla
08-02-2002, 01:46 PM
Obviously, the hackers at Microsoft continue to hold that grudge!

Or, what hacker have you hacked off recently?

Had any crashes lately? Got a backup of your cookies? Tried at another computer? I'd try restoring cookies from my backup (if I had such a thing, LOL!), and/or try logging in from somewhere else to see if anything is different.

Harold Acosta
08-02-2002, 08:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Does anyone here have an email address at netscape.net? I have been unable to log into my email account for a week.

Anyone having the same problems? I can't even get a response from Netscape support regarding the problem.

When I attempt to log in, this is the message I receive:

&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;"Mailbox Creation In Progress

Your user name has been created, but we are unable to create your mailbox at this time. Your request for a new mailbox has been received and will be processed shortly. Please check back soon for this service. We apologize for any inconvenience."&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

I haven't attempted to create a "new" mailbox so this is puzzling to me.

HELP!

Regards,

Ken

<hr></blockquote>
[b]
I just got in. The email site has changed quite a bit. Maybe this has something to do with you not being able to log in.

By the way, I don't like the new look.