PDA

View Full Version : Just For Steve

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Just wanted to clear this up for you. The lady who was speaking to Hillary Clinton, did ask about who did her hair, but that wasn't the question that Hillary was responding to, when she choked up. The lady also asked her, "How do you do it?" The meaning was clear, that she was asking how Hillary managed to go on, given all the bashing she gets. That is when Hillary choked up.

The clip was shown on several news shows. Did you see it?

Gayle in Md.
Knows Steve hates Hillary and Bill, but wonders why he doesn't tell the truth.

pooltchr
01-10-2008, 09:10 AM
If you believe that entire event wasn't staged and well planned, you must have been swimming in the kool-aid!

I guess it worked so well, that the staff must have suggested Bill try a few tears as well!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Staged? You meant you think they plandted that woman? Told her to ask that question?

Did Bush Senior cry on cue in Florida?

Bush Jr., has cried many times, did anyone say he was weak?

Gates cried, was it staged?

Reagan cried, too...and in fact, Boehner cried not long ago, that was staged, also?

Tell me, were Rudy's phone calls from the wife in the middle of speeches, staged?

Does George Bush stage every single photo op? Did he need that Air Force pilot suit to land on the ship?

No, only Hillary, in the middlwe of what anyone would consider an exhausting month of campaigning, and obviously down at that moment about the predictions of the votes for Obama, but she staged it.

The lady who asked the question was interviewed. She said Hillary's spontaneous reaction was touching, and genuine, but that she voted for Obama.

You're a piece of work, Steve. You accuse people who are worried about what Bush is doing to the Constitution, and our troops, of hating Bush, but do you admit that you hate the Clintons?
Hate Democrats?

Blame liberals for everything?

Come on, Steve, fess up...

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
01-10-2008, 09:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Staged? You meant you think they plandted that woman? Told her to ask that question?

<hr /></blockquote>

Do you know that the woman who asked the question used to be on Jimmy Carter's staff? Yes, I think there is a good chance she was planted there for exactly that purpose!
Steve

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm sure you must have heard that either on Fox, or from Limpballs. Does that make it true?

I don't know if it is true, but that doesn't make her a liar, does it. How come you didn't answer any of my questions?

I would think you'd at least see the video, of her interview, before making such a judgment. She voted for Obama. How do you explain that?

Do you admit that you hate the Clintons?

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
01-10-2008, 09:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Staged? You meant you think they plandted that woman? Told her to ask that question? <hr /></blockquote> I think that could have happened for sure, as we all know based on past experience, Hillary does put plants in there to ask questions. More to the point though the staged part was probably Hillary's acting skills. We all know Hillary is famous for acting just take a look at her speeches when she is in the South and that accent shows up out of the blue.

[ QUOTE ]
Blame liberals for everything? <hr /></blockquote> We have to because there needs to be balance and you guys are out blaming the Conservatives for everything. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Does George Bush plant people to ask him questions? Did the DOD plant their own people posed as reporters to ask questions about the war?

Look, I think that when people are exhausted, and feel they're losing ground, they get emotional. Nothing Hillary Clinton would say would be real for either of you. You guys accuse everyone else of hatred, but you refuse to acknowledge your own partisan hatred of all things Bill and Hillary.

We all have a right to our opinions, but when the woman was interviewed, did either of you see the interview?

Let's have some honesty for once.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-10-2008, 10:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Does George Bush plant people to ask him questions? Did the DOD plant their own people posed as reporters to ask questions about the war?

Gayle in Md.<hr /></blockquote>
What difference does that make unless someone is stating that it's OK for one side but not the other.

I don't recall conservatives outside the admin in any numbers defending Bush when he did that.

OTOH I see people ready to excuse Hillary in a heartbeat.

They both did it and both were wrong.

If partisanship isn't your gig that should be pretty easy to wrap your head around.

LWW

LWW
01-10-2008, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>We have to because there needs to be balance and you guys are out blaming the Conservatives for everything. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Bush spiked my wine last nite and made me fall asleep before the end of the UD game.

LWW

eg8r
01-10-2008, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does George Bush plant people to ask him questions? <hr /></blockquote> He probably does. I did not say it was bad, I just said it happened. Now that you brought W up, I wanted to point something out. When you posted the list of Clinton's "get out of jail free cards" you did not like it when Steve gave Clintons. Now when I mention that I think Clinton had a plant should I be upset that you immeadiately bring up Bush? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing Hillary Clinton would say would be real for either of you. <hr /></blockquote> You are probably correct but this is because of her dishonesty, not because of hate. I don't trust anything she does.

[ QUOTE ]
You guys accuse everyone else of hatred, but you refuse to acknowledge your own partisan hatred of all things Bill and Hillary. <hr /></blockquote> I thought I changed my ways. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I guess deep down, I don't really hate them, but I totally 100% lack sincere trust in them.

[ QUOTE ]
We all have a right to our opinions, but when the woman was interviewed, did either of you see the interview?
<hr /></blockquote> I have not seen the interview but I have seen her act more times than I care to admit. Tell me this...If you ran a candy store and a kid came in the store and you caught him stealing candy. Then the next day he came in and got caught for the same thing. What would you do if your co-worker called you on day three and told you the little boy was back again?

[ QUOTE ]
Let's have some honesty for once. <hr /></blockquote> Where in my posts to you feel I have been dishonest?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
You still din't answer my question. Did you see the clip of the whole incident when Hillary cried? And, did you see the interview of the woman who asked the question, after it was all over?

Here's the thing Ed, Hillary Clinton was cleared of every single charge that has ever been thrown at her. Bush, is a proven liar, but you seem to believe everything he says.

Now, let's not get into each one of his lies, because w both know, they have been documented, on film, and in loads of testimony.

My point, is this. I can't stand George Bush, that's true, but that is because of what he has done, not because of what people think he has done, but what he actually has done.

You'll notice, Steve doesn't answer the questions, at all...at least you do make an effort to answer, sometimes, but not always.

Gayle

eg8r
01-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Did you read the whole post or did you stop too early. I was quite specific when I answered your question. Just to make sure I am going to repost it for you to see.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote gayle:</font><hr> We all have a right to our opinions, but when the woman was interviewed, did either of you see the interview?
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I have not seen the interview but I have seen her act more times than I care to admit. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> Directly after that I go on to give a scenario to validate my view.

[ QUOTE ]
Here's the thing Ed, Hillary Clinton was cleared of every single charge that has ever been thrown at her. <hr /></blockquote> Is there a list of these charges that have been cleared, because I would like to see if it is all inclusive. [ QUOTE ]
Bush, is a proven liar, but you seem to believe everything he says. <hr /></blockquote> So is Hillary and Bill, what is your point.

[ QUOTE ]
My point, is this. <hr /></blockquote> Thank goodness I have been waiting for this. [ QUOTE ]
I can't stand George Bush, that's true, but that is because of what he has done, not because of what people think he has done, but what he actually has done.
<hr /></blockquote> If that is your point, why is it in a thread about Hillary faking a tear?

[ QUOTE ]
You'll notice, Steve doesn't answer the questions, at all...at least you do make an effort to answer, sometimes, but not always.
<hr /></blockquote> I find the same is true of every person on this board.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Did you read the whole post or did you stop too early. I was quite specific when I answered your question. Just to make sure I am going to repost it for you to see.

Quote gayle:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote eg8r:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not seen the interview but I have seen her act more times than I care to admit. <font color="red">Sorry, I did overlook that, however, it does prove my oint. You have made judgements about her honesty, and the other woman, but have not even seen any of it. Do you really think that is fair? How can one judge a person's emotional reaction, if they didn't even see it? You are condemning her, with no first hand knowledge of the incident. </font color>

Directly after that I go on to give a scenario to validate my view.

Quote:

Here's the thing Ed, Hillary Clinton was cleared of every single charge that has ever been thrown at her.

Is there a list of these charges that have been cleared, because I would like to see if it is all inclusive.
Quote: <font color="red">I'm quite sure youcan google them. She was cleared of everything. She was never convicted of anything, and that does mean complete innocence, right? Well, it does for Republicans, right? </font color>

Bush, is a proven liar, but you seem to believe everything he says.

So is Hillary and Bill, what is your point. <font color="red">Hillary has never been a proven liar, Ed. Hillary has never been convicted of a crime, nor has Bill, btw. </font color>

Quote:

My point, is this.

Thank goodness I have been waiting for this.
Quote:

I can't stand George Bush, that's true, but that is because of what he has done, not because of what people think he has done, but what he actually has done.

If that is your point, why is it in a thread about Hillary faking a tear? <font color="red">You can't prove that, Ed. You haven't even seen the video, you're just operating on your hatred for the Clinton's, IMO. </font color>

Quote:

I find the same is true of every person on this board. <font color="red">I'd say he hasn't seen the video, either, not of the original incident, or the interview of the woman who asked the question, but we do know that his statement that Hillary cried after the woman asked her about who does her hair, was not true. You'd think Steve would retract that statement, wouldn't you? </font color>

eg8r

pooltchr
01-10-2008, 12:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I'd say he hasn't seen the video, either, not of the original incident, or the interview of the woman who asked the question, but we do know that his statement that Hillary cried after the woman asked her about who does her hair, was not true. <font color="red"> Sorry to point this out, but it seems what you think we all know turns out to be wrong!</font color> You'd think Steve would retract that statement, wouldn't you? </font color>

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Why would I retract a statement that was true?
Here is the quote of the question asked:

"How," a woman asked Hillary Clinton at an event in Portsmouth, N.H., designed to woo undecided voters, "did you get out the door every day? I mean, as a woman, I know how hard it is to get out of the house and get ready. Who does your hair?"

And yes, I did see the question and answer video.

And no, I don't always answer your questions...I don't even read some of them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stevve

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 12:09 PM
I think you're being very dishonest to suggest that Hillary choked up over a question about her hair. But, that's nothing new. This quote, is inaccurate, and you know it. The woman asked her ...How do you do it, and she was not talking about Hillary's hair.

Thanks, for yet another dishonest answer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
01-10-2008, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I did overlook that, however, it does prove my oint. You have made judgements about her honesty, and the other woman, but have not even seen any of it. <hr /></blockquote> Go back to my post and read the whole thing again. You admit to missing this part I feel there is much more that you miss. I have made judgements about Hillary and the woman because I know hillary's past. I did not say I was correct and I will never believe it if Hillary says it. Now since I think the other woman was involved I don't believe her either.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm quite sure youcan google them. She was cleared of everything. She was never convicted of anything, and that does mean complete innocence, right? Well, it does for Republicans, right?
<hr /></blockquote> Well, the Rose documents were found in her room, sounds like conviction to me. She is as dishonest as her husband and anyone denying this has not been paying attention.

[ QUOTE ]
You can't prove that, Ed. <hr /></blockquote> I know I can't prove and you can't prove I am wrong. So who cares, the walls have been put up.

eg8r

pooltchr
01-10-2008, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I think you're being very dishonest to suggest that Hillary choked up over a question about her hair. But, that's nothing new. This quote, is inaccurate, and you know it. The woman asked her ...How do you do it, and she was not talking about Hillary's hair.

Thanks, for yet another dishonest answer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Sorry Gayle, but the quote is very accurate...hence the use of the quotation marks. As for the question, I'm not in the habit of helping anyone with reading comprehention, but let's see.....Seems like she asked how Hillary does it...how she gets ready for each day. She points out that she knows how hard it is to get ready and get out the door every day. Then she asked "Who does your hair?"

I don't see anything in there where she was asking "WHY" do you do it...she was asking "HOW".

I'm sorry that the facts don't fit your twisted agenda, and I see why you might want to inject some other meaning into it to make it fit...but it was a pretty simple, straightforward question. Who helps you get ready each day? Not rocket science.
"Who does your hair?"

Where in that question does it ask about Hillary's many opportunities, or the children? It doesn't!
Hillary is an opportunist, and she used this question to stage her little outburst.

Steve

eg8r
01-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Does anyone have a link to to see this. I can see where the person might ask about hair and then (quite subtely change the subject) ask Hillary how she "does it" referring to campaigning. I think by seeing it and hearing the questions and voices it might make more sense.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Very dishonesst of you. The question, How do you do it, had nothing to do with her hair. The quote, wherever you got it, is wrong. I saw it live, on C-Span. I'm quite sure you got your version from some right wing source.

All politicians, religious leaders, and particularly pool teachers, are opportunists. Anyone who works to further themselves, takes advantage of opportunities.

You can lie about it all you want to, Steve, you are being very dishonest, and if there is a twisted agenda going on here, it is YOURS.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
01-10-2008, 03:22 PM
I found a number of links, Ed, but they all began after the question had been asked. However, having heqard the lady herself being interviewed last night, she made it very clear that Hillary war responding to her last question.

Steve's quote, doesn't even make any sense. It['s nothing more than a desparate attempt to bash Hillary Clinton. The woman began by saying she had two questions, not one. the second, "How do you do it" was obviously a question about keeping up, every day, day after day, with the grueling tasks at hand when a woman is campaigning.

Pretty common of Steve, IMO, to mislead everyone, intentionally, IMO&gt;

Gayle in Md.
I'm quite sure someone will come up with a complete clip, and also that Steve will never admit to his lie.

pooltchr
01-10-2008, 06:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I found a number of links, Ed, but they all began after the question had been asked. However, having heqard the lady herself being interviewed last night, she made it very clear that Hillary war responding to her last question.
<font color="red"> And since you tell us you heard it all, we should believe you. You have stopped just short of calling me a liar 3 times in this thread. The fact is, I simply did a yahoo search for hillary emotional and it took me all of two minutes to find the question above. You may have heard what you wanted to hear, but the quote is pretty simple. Perhaps you could think otherwise, but when she added the part about knowing how hard it is to get going and out of the house in the morning, that pretty much puts the question in clear context. </font color>

Steve's quote, doesn't even make any sense. <font color="red"> It's not Steve's quote...it is the question that was presented to hillary. </font color> It['s nothing more than a desparate attempt to bash Hillary Clinton. <font color="red"> I'm not bashing her...just pointing out some facts that would make most reasonable people question her motives. </font color> The woman began by saying she had two questions, not one. the second, "How do you do it" was obviously a question about keeping up, every day, day after day, with the grueling tasks at hand when a woman is campaigning. <font color="red"> Yes...how can she keep up such a physically demanding campaign schedule. She still didn't ask why...she asked how. </font color>

Pretty common of Steve, IMO, to mislead everyone, intentionally, IMO&gt; <font color="red"> Yeah, I made up the quote just to mislead everyone. Fortunately for you, you have the ability to see beyond the simple facts and know what motivates people. I should have know I couldn't fool you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif </font color>

Gayle in Md.
I'm quite sure someone will come up with a complete clip, and also that Steve will never admit to his lie.
<font color="red"> Sorry Gayle, but I don't lie. You just can't handle the truth! </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red"> I can't count the number of times you have said "Bush lied", and now you have started with "Steve lied". Wake up and smell the coffee. I don't need to lie about Hillary...the truth about her is damning enough on it's own.
Steve </font color>

Gayle in MD
01-11-2008, 10:53 AM
I found a number of links, Ed, but they all began after the question had been asked. However, having heqard the lady herself being interviewed last night, she made it very clear that Hillary war responding to her last question.
And since you tell us you heard it all, we should believe you. <font color="red">Since I watched the exchange live, it is obvious, to me, that the quote you offer came from an anti Clinton source, which I hope you will provide us a link for, to prove me wrong. </font color> You have stopped just short of calling me a liar 3 times in this thread. The fact is, I simply did a yahoo search for hillary emotional and it took me all of two minutes to find the question above. <font color="red">Again, link please. </font color> You may have heard what you wanted to hear, <font color="red">No, I saw the exchange live, which is why Iknew that your response was biased, to say the least. </font color> but the quote is pretty simple. <font color="red">The quote is wrong, and your research on the matter, careless and biased, at best. </font color> Perhaps you could think otherwise, but when she added the part about knowing how hard it is to get going and out of the house in the morning, that pretty much puts the question in clear context.

<font color="red">Nice try, you intended to allow us to think that Hillary used a question about her hair, for an opportunity to break down crying for sympathy votes. </font color>

Steve's quote, doesn't even make any sense. It's not Steve's quote...it is the question that was presented to hillary. It['s nothing more than a desparate attempt to bash Hillary Clinton. I'm not bashing her...just pointing out some facts that would make most reasonable people question her motives. <font color="red">You were bashing her, and doing so dishonestly. </font color> The woman began by saying she had two questions, not one. the second, "How do you do it" was obviously a question about keeping up, every day, day after day, with the grueling tasks at hand when a woman is campaigning. Yes...how can she keep up such a physically demanding campaign schedule. She still didn't ask why...she asked how. <font color="red">Irrelevant as it pertain to your diashonest attempt to use biased quotes, aimed at distorting the truth. </font color>

Pretty common of Steve, IMO, to mislead everyone, intentionally, IMO&gt; Yeah, I made up the quote just to mislead everyone. Fortunately for you, you have the ability to see beyond the simple facts and know what motivates people. I should have know I couldn't fool you. <font color="red">Yes you should have, by now. Here is an account from a reporter who was there, along with a link... </font color>
[ QUOTE ]
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. -- Hillary Rodham Clinton's eyes welled up and her voice broke repeatedly Monday as she talked with voters in a restaurant about her campaign for the presidency.

The former first lady was making a last-minute pitch for support as she spoke on the eve of the state's primary, with polls showing her trailing Democratic rival Barack Obama.

Asked by a sympathetic voter how she keeps going in the grueling campaign, she replied, "It's not easy. It's not easy."

"And I couldn't do it if I just didn't, you know, passionately believe it was the right thing to do," she said, her voice catching.

"You know, I've had so many opportunities from this country, I just don't want to see us fall backwards," she said, her voice trailing off. The voters crowded into the restaurant applauded encouragingly.

"So," she continued, then paused, seemingly to control her voice as her listeners applauded again. "You know, this is very personal for me. It's not just political. It's not just public. I see what's happening, and we have to reverse it. And some people think elections are a game. They think it's like who's up or who's down.

"It's about our country. It's about our kids' futures. It's really about all of us together. You know some of us put ourselves out there and do this against some pretty difficult odds. And we do it, each one of us, because we care about our country. But some of us are right and some of us are wrong. Some of us are ready and some of us are not."

She concluded, "And so when we look at the array of problems we have and the potential for it getting - really spinning out of control, this is one of the most important elections America's ever faced. So as tired as I am - and I am - and as difficult as it is to kind of keep up with what I try to do on the road like occasionally exercise and try to eat right - it's tough when the easiest food is pizza - I just believe so strongly in who we are as a nation so I'm going to do everything I can to make my case and, you know, then the voters get to decide."

<hr /></blockquote>
Gayle in Md.
Sorry Gayle, but I don't lie. You just can't handle the truth!

I can't count the number of times you have said "Bush lied", <font color="red">Well, that's true enough, since he has continued to lie for seven years, there were many lies to discuss. </font color> and now you have started with "Steve lied". <font color="red">True again, in a sense, you should have admitted dishonest posting attempt. I do some research before I post about yet another of Bush's lies. Now I'll put your posts on that same list. </font color> Wake up and smell the coffee. I don't need to lie about Hillary...the truth about her is damning enough on it's own.
Steve
<font color="red"> <font color="red">Your biased methods are damning enough, Steve, and perhaps you are the one who should wake up and smell the coffee regarding your biased and decietful posting methods, and your hatred for Hillary Clinton. </font color> Gayle in Md. </font color>

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1131ap_emotional_clinton.html

pooltchr
01-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Are you off your meds???????????????

Steve

LWW
01-12-2008, 04:56 AM
Welcome to Gayle's world.

The next move will be an attempt at a forum "FAIRNESS DOCTRINE" where they will try to have you removed.

How'd that all work out last time folks?

LWW

pooltchr
01-12-2008, 08:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> <font color="red">Since I watched the exchange live, it is obvious, to me, that the quote you offer came from an anti Clinton source, which I hope you will provide us a link for, to prove me wrong. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

since you seem unable to do the research yourself, here's the quote. Is Newsweek unbiased enough for you?
I think an apology is in order, although I doubt very seriously you would be willing to admit you were wrong.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/85609

Steve

Gayle in MD
01-12-2008, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Asked by a sympathetic voter how she keeps going in the grueling campaign, she replied, "It's not easy. It's not easy."

"And I couldn't do it if I just didn't, you know, passionately believe it was the right thing to do," she said, her voice catching.
<hr /></blockquote>

An apology is in order alright, but not from me.

Your original post suggested the tears came from a question about her hair. That is a lie. I don't care what source you use, I saw the exchange live, and the question was, "How do you do it" It was evident she was asking, as this reporter, who was there when it happened, clearly states, how she "kept going through the grueling campaign."

While the press is full of men, on both sides, Repubs, and libs, who have made a big damn deal over Hillary's tears, women in this country could certainly identify, just like they can identify with certain kinds of attacks to which highly accomplished, high profile women are often subject.

Hillary Clinton was the hardest working First Lady since Elenor Roosevelt. She was investigated, and the right wing slander machine found nothing. she has never been indicted for any crime, and has lived a clean life. Unfortunately, we can't say that about your idols, George and Laura, which must be difficult to have to acept, given your blind approval of every criminal action they've each taken, and gotten away with, throughout their lives.

Although Hillary was humliliated by her husband's behavior, after going out and defending him, she handled that, too, gracefully. She raised a lovely, well manered daughter, who has had a successful adult life. It's too bad none of that is enough, for someone like you. I can assure you, you'll never read about Chelsey Clinton being pulled over for phoney ID's or for drunk driving, or see her sticking her tongue out at reporters. She's obviously been brought up by a wonderful mother, who has proven her grace and poise, over and over throughout her successful career. Such women are bashed by both insecure men, and insecure, jealous women.

Your posts, along with your links, are incorrect.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
01-12-2008, 04:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

<font color="red"> You are taking one sentence out of context...read the whole quote. </font color>

Your original post suggested the tears came from a question about her hair. That is a lie.
<font color="red"> Damn, you're thick headed. Read the frigging quote completely! </font color>

While the press is full of men, on both sides, Repubs, and libs, who have made a big damn deal over Hillary's tears, women in this country could certainly identify, just like they can identify with certain kinds of attacks to which highly accomplished, high profile women are often subject.
<font color="red"> sounds just a little bit sexist to me. </font color>

Hillary Clinton was the hardest working First Lady since Elenor Roosevelt. <font color="red"> It takes hard work to keep a slimeball like her husband out of trouble. </font color> She was investigated, and the right wing slander machine found nothing. she has never been indicted for any crime, <font color="red"> GW has never been indicted for any crime either, but you don't have any problem condemning him! </font color> and has lived a clean life. <font color="red"> You don't even want to go there...her background is hardly that of a choir girl. </font color> Unfortunately, we can't say that about your idols, George and Laura, which must be difficult to have to acept, given your blind approval of every criminal action they've each taken, and gotten away with, throughout their lives. <font color="red"> And the clintons have done nothing wrong...esxcept Whitewater, hiding documents in the living quarters of the White House and then lying about their existance, selling out to China, renting out the Lincoln bedroom...... </font color>

Although Hillary was humliliated by her husband's behavior, after going out and defending him, she handled that, too, gracefully. <font color="red"> She did what was politically expedient. </font color> She raised a lovely, well manered daughter, who has had a successful adult life. It's too bad none of that is enough, for someone like you. <font color="red"> Fine. Hillary is a great mother...that doesn't qualify her to be President. </font color> I can assure you, you'll never read about Chelsey Clinton being pulled over for phoney ID's or for drunk driving, or see her sticking her tongue out at reporters. <font color="red"> Well, gee, maybe Chelsey should be running for president...sounds like she's qualified by your standards. </font color> She's obviously been brought up by a wonderful mother, who has proven her grace and poise, over and over throughout her successful career. <font color="red"> Grace, poise and a resume of motherhood doesn't make her any more qualified. The woman will destroy what's left of our country if she is given the chance. Just yesterday, she announced she wants to spend 70 Billion (with a B) to bail out people who were too stupid to know they couldn't afford to make payments on the houses they were being forced to buy! That $70Billion isn't Hillary's money...it's ours! </font color> Such women are bashed by both insecure men, and insecure, jealous women. <font color="red">And supported by ignorant people who can't see past the lies she tells. She will say anything if she thinks it means votes. </font color>

Your posts, along with your links, are incorrect.
<font color="red"> Not only are my posts and links correct (I guess you think Newsweek just made up what they wrote), but my opinions of her are based on history and facts. I will give her credit for being a great politician...she knows how to pander to people. On the leadership scale, she fell off that one a long time ago. </font color>

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>
<font color="red"> Your refusal to face the facts when they are presented to you clearly shows just how blinded you have become from all the left wing garbage you consume on a regular basis.
Steve </font color>

Gayle in MD
01-13-2008, 01:09 PM
I'm not interested in debating with you. I knew what you were when you made your "When a woman spreads her legs, she loses her..." statement. Your original post stated that Hillary used a question about her hair to fake tears. [ QUOTE ]
For anyone who cares to know, the question was "Who does your hair?" How did she go from a question like that into her little tearful comments? Someone in her campaign told her she needed to come acrss a little more human and a little less cold and calculating. It's all for show!!!
Steve
<hr /></blockquote> Now you've come up with two quotes, both from right wingers, to prove your point. I could do the same, but by using quotes from even right wing pundits, who are saying that it was genuine; even Pat Buchannon, Joe Scarborough, Monica Crowley, and George Will have stated that her reaction was genuine. Your nasty insults toward me, don't change a thing. You're as chauvinist as they come, and every opinion you write about women, displays it. This time is no different.

This also is from Newsweek magazine...

"Then, on the morning of the day before the voting, in a Portsmouth, N.H., diner, a female questioner asked Clinton how she kept going through it all. The mask of command slipping, Clinton spoke honestly, her voice cracking, saying, "I just don't want to see us go backwards." The moment was about her main opponent, too, when she added: "Some of us are right and some of us are wrong, some of us are ready and some of us are not." This moment and her subsequent 2-percentage-point win brought an odd truth to light: though Hillary Rodham Clinton has been on the periphery or in the middle of national life for decades (from being featured in Life as Wellesley's commencement speaker in 1969 to serving as First Lady and the junior senator from New York), she is one of the most recognizable but least understood figures in American politics."

http://www.newsweek.com/id/91795

<font color="red">The Question which triggered her statements, and emotion, was not about her hair...as you so decietfully stated in your post in another thread. Just like your disgusting statement about "When a woman spreads her legs..." would reveal to any woman what kind of man you are, the attempt to lie about the exchange in New Hampshire, between Hillary and another woman, with no retraction after accurate evidence was provided, shows that not only do you hate women, (Unless they're the Republican kind who walk ten steps behind their men) but Democratic womenm of intellect, with the most vigor...You're words are statements about YOU, not Hillary. </font color>

Have a nice day...

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
01-13-2008, 05:23 PM
I gave you the quote...then I gave you the link that contained the ENTIRE question. If you choose to ignore it, more power to you.
I'm finished with you.
Steve

LWW
01-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Your error my friend was in believing that any of the old regime had any desire to have the truth be known.

They fear truth worse than Dracula fears a tanning bed.

LWW

bamadog
01-15-2008, 12:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> &lt;
<hr /></blockquote>

She's obviously been brought up by a wonderful mother, who has proven her grace and poise, over and over throughout her successful career. Such women are bashed by both insecure men, and insecure, jealous women.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Like when she called someone a "f$cking Jew ba$tard". That showed a lot of grace and poise.

LWW
01-15-2008, 05:17 AM
Dawg, you know they don't like looking into reality for guidance.

LWW