PDA

View Full Version : E. Tenn female teacher charged

S0Noma
01-12-2008, 08:37 AM
East TN Female Teacher Charged with Having Sex with Male Student

Cumberland County (WVLT) - A Cumberland County substitute teacher is out of jail and waiting for a court date at the end of the month. She's accused of having sex with a student.

Volunteer TV's Liz Tedone has the details.

The alleged incident happened back in September or October, just months before the teen was to turn 18. He'll have a birthday on February 10th.

The indictment states 26-year-old Heather Chesser is accused of statutory rape by an authority figure and sexual battery by an authority figure.

The Crossville teacher is expected back in court on January 25th.

Officials at the Phoenix School, an alternative school in Crossville, called investigators about an incident they say involved inappropriate contact between the substitute
teacher and a teenage male student.

Chesser's posted $10,000 bond and will appear in court later this month.
http://media.graytvinc.com/images/Chesser.JPG
Heather Michelle Chesser, 26 of Cookeville

web page (http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/13684217.html)

Drop1
01-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Wonder if the kid will get anything for his birthday, he likes better,than sex with the teacher. Do you know if she plans to pop out of a cake?

hondo
01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Just curious, Sonoma. Is there a point to all these posts about female teachers having sex with male students?
Sometime in the near future are you going to tie all these posts together?
I like your political posts.
I liked your T & A posts.
I like your humorous posts.
I don't care for your religious posts but do agree with you that organized religion can be a curse.
I just don't understand your point behind the constant teacher screwing student post. It happens. Maybe on the
increase. What do you want from the reader?
Also, any suggestions as to why more female teachers are screwing young boys.
I wish my 5th grade teacher, Christina Rosenberger, would have waited a couple of years and then nailed me.
I would have turned into Rico Suavey.

LWW
01-15-2008, 05:08 AM
There is a difference between intellectual analysis and post and run isn't there.

LWW

S0Noma
01-17-2008, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Just curious, Sonoma. Is there a point to all these posts about female teachers having sex with male students?
Sometime in the near future are you going to tie all these posts together?
I like your political posts.
I liked your T &amp; A posts.
I like your humorous posts.
I don't care for your religious posts but do agree with you that organized religion can be a curse.
I just don't understand your point behind the constant teacher screwing student post. It happens. Maybe on the
increase. What do you want from the reader?

<font color="blue">Good question, Hondo. I want the reader to think about the fact that while adults having sex with minors is illegal, we males tend to view the 'crime' differently when it's an older woman having sex with a younger boy. Switch the roles and we tend to react much more negatively. In point of fact, this is also true in terms of how the legal system metes out punishment for these kinds of crimes. With older males typically receiving sentences as much as five to ten times longer than their female counterparts for the same crime.

In terms of discussion points? I might ask you or anyone else here why they think this is so? Are older women less culpable? If so why? Or perhaps the harsh sentences given to older males having sex with younger females are too extreme and need to be moderated?

There are several things worth discussing here. Not the least of which are the apparent attitudes of many male forum members that any woman having sex with any teenage male is kind of okay regardless of age difference.

If it's okay then what about older men and teenage girls? Shouldn't that be okay too?</font color>

Also, any suggestions as to why more female teachers are screwing young boys.
I wish my 5th grade teacher, Christina Rosenberger, would have waited a couple of years and then nailed me.
I would have turned into Rico Suavey. <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
01-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Some good questions. Some things in life just don't balance
out.
My best friend, who is black, and I were discussing race relations once.
He asked me if it bothered me seeing black men with white women.
"Hell, yes!" I replied.
Then he said how about white men with black women.
"Oh, that's fine," I replied.
We both laughed. Of course, there should be no difference, but there was. My deep rooted prejudices coming out,yet I saw nothing wrong with white men &amp; black women???? Weird!
I remember watching a movie one time where a guy went to the cops and said this good looking woman raped him.
The cops laughed him out of the station, and I thought the guy was an idiot too.
I understand that molestation is molestation, but being an
old dog, it would be practically impossible for me to be taken advantage of sexually by a woman.
One side note. I've noticed that ugly female teachers get a lot more time than good looking female teachers.
I've also noticed that women get a lot more ticked off about a young boy having sex with his female teacher than men do.
They're thinking he's scarred for life and the men are thinking " Welcome to the wonderful world of p***y!"
Gayle, please don't hate me for this post. I know I'm an a**hole. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif