PDA

View Full Version : Is this graph accurate?

S0Noma
01-13-2008, 12:14 PM
http://i7.tinypic.com/6u9mnie.gif

LWW
01-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes it is, and it's a national disgrace.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-13-2008, 02:25 PM
I rest my case. Republican Conservative, is an oxymoron.

Notice, most all the Republican Candidates, except Mitt, have mismanaged their money. McCain, and Guiliani, among the worst.

The graphs showing economic power among the rich, and Middle class, and the chasm between the two, during times of Republican vs Democratic power, are even more telling.

The Republican base continues to vote against their own self-interests, easily distracted as they are away from the most pressing issues, at any given time. Their leaders know how to exploit their ignorance of basic economics and the true nature of the Republican styled tax structrue, and their appetite for trying to force their personal social and religious values upon all others.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Qtec
01-13-2008, 09:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Yes it is, and it's a national disgrace.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>
,,,,,,,,and its all the fault of those crazy democrats. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

nAz
01-13-2008, 09:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Yes it is, and it's a national disgrace.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>
,,,,,,,,and its all the fault of those crazy democrats. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>

you Q your actually kinda,,, if the Dems had any kind of backbone they would have done something about it.

LWW
01-13-2008, 10:28 PM
No, it was very much a joint decision.

LWW

bamadog
01-14-2008, 11:51 PM
You're one to talk about "ignorance of economics"!
You have stated that the rich don't pay their fair share of taxes, while treasury dept. figures show that the top 1% of earners pay 10 times what the bottom 50% pay!
Let that sink in Gayle.