PDA

View Full Version : More on the man who "bought and paid for" the DNC.

LWW
01-13-2008, 12:32 PM
YEP! (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article3177653.ece)

George Soros.

First he buys a great American political party, his spokesperson's words and not mine BTW.

Then he buys deeply into Halliburton and other defense stocks along with Michael Moore.

Then he opposes the surge by slandering General Petraeus in a Faustian deal with the NYT ... knowing that a success in Iraq would wreak havoc on his war booty.

Now we find that he paid to have the numbers massaged on the Iraqi death toll in order to horrify people in the west and hold back needed military action ... thus prolonging the war, increasing the US death toll, and lining the pockets of Mr Soros and friends.

[ QUOTE ]
A STUDY that claimed 650,000 people were killed as a result of the invasion of Iraq was partly funded by the antiwar billionaire George Soros.

Soros, 77, provided almost half the £50,000 cost of the research, which appeared in The Lancet, the medical journal. Its claim was 10 times higher than consensus estimates of the number of war dead.

The study, published in 2006, was hailed by antiwar campaigners as evidence of the scale of the disaster caused by the invasion, but Downing Street and President George Bush challenged its methodology.

New research published by The New England Journal of Medicine estimates that 151,000 people - less than a quarter of The Lancet estimate - have died since the invasion in 2003.

“The authors should have disclosed the [Soros] donation and for many people that would have been a disqualifying factor in terms of publishing the research,” said Michael Spagat, economics professor at Royal Holloway, University of London.<hr /></blockquote>

LWW

wolfdancer
01-13-2008, 01:08 PM
a little research by anybody willing to take the time and effort....will prove it's just more lww bullsh*t.....
Get ***** real, Rocky.....no one bought into your last Soros report....and repackaging it, "The new, improved Soros Expose..." it still ain't gonna sell.

LWW
01-13-2008, 01:24 PM
How much weight do you want?

LWW

wolfdancer
01-13-2008, 01:44 PM
As America's first President, Peyton Randolph once said "bite me"

Drop1
01-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Soros is not a nice guy,so what.

wolfdancer
01-13-2008, 02:21 PM
it's a weak attempt by lww to discredit the entire dnc, by inflating, overstating the "evils" of George Soros.
It's not even "good theater".....
I'd expect more from a Mensa member, but he continues to underwhelm.
I have to be careful though, because he threatened me earlier in a pm..... ( I'm still quivering)

llotter
01-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Gosh, now I am wondering who bought out the RNC cause they are following the big-government creed of the left.

LWW
01-13-2008, 03:45 PM
And which point do you contest?

Oh, that's right, none of them.

Do you realize how silly you make yourself look ... I don't have to anything.

You slam yourself.

LWW

LWW
01-13-2008, 03:47 PM
The RNC is also a bunch of special interest wieners.

The partisans here however are just completely pimped by Soros and their tenders.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-13-2008, 04:01 PM
As I told you before....I'm not interested in debating anything with you. just because you claim the earth is flat,,,doesn't mean I have to prove to you it's not.....
AND....nobody here is ***** interested in your "I want to ensure...."
We'll read the book, or watch it on tv....

When they told you that you were "special" you must have not heard the part about needing "Special Ed"

LWW
01-13-2008, 07:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> As I told you before....I'm not interested in debating anything with you. just because you claim the earth is flat,,,doesn't mean I have to prove to you it's not.....
AND....nobody here is ***** interested in your "I want to ensure...."
We'll read the book, or watch it on tv....

When they told you that you were "special" you must have not heard the part about needing "Special Ed" <hr /></blockquote>
If this were true you wouldn't be shadow posting me in terror that the fallacious nature of your core beliefs be exposed as the liberal fantasy that they are ... but, you knew that. That's why do it.

LWW

llotter
01-13-2008, 08:54 PM
When you live in the fantasy world built on lies, the prism you look through never allows reality to seep in...just more lies on top of lies.

Qtec
01-13-2008, 09:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote llotter:</font><hr> When you live in the fantasy world built on lies, the prism you look through never allows reality to seep in...just more lies on top of lies. <hr /></blockquote>

You better believe it! LOL

Q.....like you dismiss scientific fact because it disputes a story in the Bible? The world was not made in six days, thats a fact. The Earth is not 6,000 years old. etc

wolfdancer
01-13-2008, 11:15 PM
So what is the truth Larry?...did you buy into the lww bs??????

wolfdancer
01-14-2008, 02:14 AM
Personally, I'd be embarrassed to post something like that.
As an intelligent, adult reply, as to why I disagree with lww's post on George Soros....it falls short of the mark.
But I'm glad to see that he has now found a new ally.
For your information though, I checked out all his insinuations, and found them overstated...some truth blown out of proportion.

LWW
01-14-2008, 04:51 AM
Wolfie, tell the truth ... you never read the links, you know it's true, you just don't care.

You can't find a single jihadi to join you on this can you.

Sorry dude, you didn't choose wisely when you chose friends and role models.

LWW