PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while

cheesemouse
01-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Hi all,

Whenever I want a good chuckle I come to this site and read some threads. I used to love the debate here, especially way back when there was a chance to rid ourselves of the evil one...LOL It didn't happen and look at the mess this totally unqualified hack has put us(Americans) in. I see that LWW and his lap dog have taken it upon themselves to save all of you good folks...Gayle, I would like to congratulate you on your not taking the bait. I noticed that you have not directly responded to either of the tag team. Your womans intuition has done you well. In this year where we once again will most likely be making our choice between the lesser of two evils it is still fun to watch the process play out.
Gayle, I love your passion for this type of discussion. It is very genuine. Even though you don't pull your punches about where you stand you still remain likable, this is a very fine trait in my eyes. The idiot savant LWW could learn from you and others but he can't, he just doesn't have the skill set to learn from others. He needs help but can never get it...too bad really. Oh, well no skin off my a$$ /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Being a lurker now instead of an active participant is much more suitable to my 'wa'....I just thought I would drop in for a short visit and say "rock on girl". I will enjoy this election season and this site will be a part of my enjoyment even if as just an observer/reader...Once again congratulations on figuring out how to treat LWW/dog. The others should realize if they want him gone, just like you, all they have to do is pretend he doesn't exist. He's easy to figure out and you did it in a flash.........good girl:)

Qtec
01-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Great post C. LOL

[ QUOTE ]
The idiot savant LWW could learn from you and others but he can't, he just doesn't have the skill set to learn from others. He needs help but can never get it...too bad really. Oh, well no skin off my a$$ <hr /></blockquote>

I agree totally /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-13-2008, 10:30 PM
So, you have nothing to add to the forum other than hatred and ignorance.

Imagine that.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Ditto.....

cheesemouse
01-13-2008, 11:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> So, you have nothing to add to the forum other than hatred and ignorance.

Imagine that.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I don't hate you LWW I feel sorry for you and I am not ignorant you are...you can't bait me with your insanity, sorry about your luck. Get some help man....

sack316
01-13-2008, 11:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> you can't bait me with your insanity, sorry about your luck. Get some help man.... <hr /></blockquote>

outside observation: it seems he did (bait you). By replying you did exactly what you had set out not to do /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(sorry, haven't got to be much of a smartA** today /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Sack

cheesemouse
01-13-2008, 11:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> you can't bait me with your insanity, sorry about your luck. Get some help man.... <hr /></blockquote>

outside observation: it seems he did (bait you). By replying you did exactly what you had set out not to do /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(sorry, haven't got to be much of a smartA** today /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Sack <hr /></blockquote>
I get what your saying but it is a minor technicality.

LWW
01-14-2008, 04:58 AM
Which proves my point.

Given 3 attempts you have yet to add anything beyond hatred and ignorance.

You claim not to be ignorant and that I am yet you ... joining a cast of thousands ... have nothing to present which disputes the data I have presented other than you don't like it.

That would hold up in court as prima facie evidence of ignorance of the topics at hand.

The evidence of hatred is self evident in your posts.

You lament the falling of the old regime.

Too bad.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-14-2008, 06:42 AM
Hey friend, /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif we miss you around here! Thank you for your kind words....but, who is LWW? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

LWW
01-14-2008, 06:56 AM
The guy who keeps kicking the crap out of your left wing rants that you hope against hope that if you close your eyes the truth will be gone when you reopen them.

Sorry sistah.

LWW

heater451
01-14-2008, 07:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> you can't bait me with your insanity, sorry about your luck. Get some help man.... <hr /></blockquote>

Sack <hr /></blockquote>
I get what your saying but it is a minor technicality. <hr /></blockquote>It's definitely a "damned if you do/don't" type of thing.

Good to see you post, cm.

==================================

llotter
01-14-2008, 08:39 PM
There is nothing raises the spirits of these lefties more than a good ol' round of mutual admiration and self-congratulations. Hardly a thread goes by without a few 'attaboys' peppered about.

Drop1
01-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Attaboy /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sack316
01-14-2008, 09:30 PM
forgot to add this in my smartA** response:

Yes, it is good to see ya back around! Been quite a while.

Sack

wolfdancer
01-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Nice going, Harry !!!
I suppose he would prefer it if no one was to acknowledge a post, by someone on the left....like when he or lww posts.
As a complaint, that is pretty weak...
lww, by the way, is cherry picking part of a Hillary quote, just like he cherry picks his ""I want everybody to see this....." reely important news flashes...

"Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

wolfdancer
01-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Well, it'll never pass for the Buckley/Vidal debates....esp on the (new) Buckley side.....
"Part of the problem with today's public discourse is that the educational system has failed to prepare Americans to express themselves coherently. The mass media, especially television, have contributed to this inability. College courses no longer require good writing. Opinions count more than learning. SELF-ESTEEM and SELF-INDULGENCE (guess who) take priority over self-discipline and education.

LWW
01-15-2008, 05:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote llotter:</font><hr> There is nothing raises the spirits of these lefties more than a good ol' round of mutual admiration and self-congratulations. Hardly a thread goes by without a few 'attaboys' peppered about. <hr /></blockquote>
It is funny to watch the 3 bind mice scurry to see who can build a strawman the fastest.

LWW