PDA

View Full Version : Deeman

hondo
01-14-2008, 06:29 AM
Dee, It was nice to finally meet you and play some one hole with you. See you next year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
01-14-2008, 08:14 AM
Hondo,

I enjoyed the entire week and the good time I always have at DCC. No sleep, wandering the halls at all hours, always making it back to the AZ room a few times a day. What's not to love?

This year we all survived a fire evacuation, Keno with Bucktooth, runs of 15 against the ghost in one pocket (made me donate to young Gabe Owen), The Littlest Hustler (Ace's son), Fred's 24/7 broadcasts from the Action Report (great job there), mini-tournaments after midnight and somehow getting to bed at 7:00 a.m. but still having breakfast by 10:00a.m. in time for the next draw.

I really enjoyed meeting you and everyone else, learning that Bamadog is a very nice man and does not have the horns most describe on him, sweating the action and spending more than I'll admit to DeeWoman. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Once I see the reports from others, I'll post my observations of DCC 2008 so as not to step on the toes of others who did such hard work keeping track of the action and matches.

It was really nice to finally meet a West Virginian with both legs the same length. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif