PDA

View Full Version : Convicted Repub On How He Rigged N.H. Election

Gayle in MD
01-14-2008, 08:41 AM
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/8/how_to_rig_an_election_convicted

LWW
01-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Abysmal conduct and he is where he should be.

I noticed, however, that this single incident seems to bother you more than the dozens of ACORN convictions of DNC operatives.

Why is that?

I believe they should all be in jail and anyone who gives a pass just because someone is on "THEIR SIDE" is partisanship at it's most dangerous.

Sheep are stupid. ANd, they do stink.

LWW

eg8r
01-14-2008, 02:17 PM
I have always said here, if you are proven guilty of a crime then you need to spend time in jail.

eg8r

llotter
01-14-2008, 08:21 PM
I can't say that I blame the guy for trying to make a few bucks by offering a few tidbits to the left wingers, he probably has some legal debts to pay and such. However, his offense seemed so minor and what I would have thought was SOP forever in elections. It seems to me more like still another attempt to criminalize politics in an attempt to disadvantage one party or the other using the 'law'.

hondo
01-14-2008, 08:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

I noticed, however, that this single incident seems to bother you more than the dozens of ACORN convictions of DNC operatives.

Why is that?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I've noticed the same thing about you.
You seem to rejoice when you can find a Dem. doing
wrong and either ignore or defend Repubs. comitting
crimes.
Chef jeff said it best.
Let's get past all this partisan crap and play some pool.

LWW
01-15-2008, 05:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

Why is that?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I've noticed the same thing about you.
You seem to rejoice when you can find a Dem. doing
wrong and either ignore or defend Repubs. comitting
crimes.
Chef jeff said it best.
Let's get past all this partisan crap and play some pool. <hr /></blockquote>
You guys kill me.

On this site we have a dozen regular posters who claim that all things D are good and holy while all things r must be Satanic.

I am the only thing approaching an offsetting voice.

You guys despise having an alternate voice out there pointing out the inaccuracies being thrown about.

If your requests were equal against Gayle, wolfie, dropout, ad others ... who BTW can NEVER document their outrageous claims ... I would give your thoughts more credence.

Boiled down, what you are asking for is for me to sit solently while the truth is restrained.

Sorry bubba, but I can't do that.

The funny thing is, I'm not a R supporter or voter ... I just see huge problems arising from the DNC and the way it has it's bots hypnotized.

LWW

hondo
01-15-2008, 06:45 AM
What's this "you guys" business?
I just asked a question. Do what you want to do.
You're going to anyway.
Calm down. Play some pool.

LWW
01-15-2008, 06:56 AM
And I just answered, and I do OK thanks.

LWW

eg8r
01-15-2008, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am the only thing approaching an offsetting voice. <hr /></blockquote> So there it is, your own egotistical voice is the only one you hear.

eg8r

LWW
01-15-2008, 10:14 AM
You are often every bit as much of an agitator as wolfie and company ... just from the other side.

LWW

eg8r
01-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Well maybe you need to take a look at yourself to see why those both on your side and opposite of your side see you in the same egotistical way.

You are just some average google boy who joined the board, and the only original idea you have presented was the stupid idea that proper husbanding of the forests in California could stop an arsonist.

eg8r

LWW
01-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Thank you for making my point with your typical eloquence.

LWW

eg8r
01-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Likewise.

Drop1
01-15-2008, 01:20 PM
Looks like we got a [censored] fight going.

hondo
01-15-2008, 02:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Looks like we got a [censored] fight going. <hr /></blockquote>

Personally, I [ censored] believe that[censored] should [censored] his[ censored] [ censored] up his [ censored] [censored]! Furthermore, { CENSORED!!!]
And that's all I've [censored] got to say about that!