PDA

View Full Version : Tear jerkers

wolfdancer
01-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Warning: these two short clips are emotionally charged, and may bring you to tears. Have a loved one nearby for emotional support, or at least some Kleenex....
web page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qgWH89qWks&eurl)
web page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cevst1mqzIE&eurl)

Drop1
01-15-2008, 10:18 AM
That did it for me,Terrell for President. Kidding aside,this election is really about who,can best steer the U.S. in the era of globalization,and create a competitive educated people,that can once again compete. Many countries in the world no longer see us as the number one super power,as the President urges OPEC nations to increase oil production,or as the Chinese negotiate control over natural resources around the world,and take control of North Korean nuclear energy.When India announced the Nano car,they also claimed thirty new patents. The economy of the world will not be won,on the battle field,but in the class room.

LWW
01-15-2008, 10:49 AM
That's the best post I've ever seen yoyu make.

Kudos.

LWW

hondo
01-15-2008, 10:59 AM
LEAVE THE COWBOYS ALONE! LEAVE THE COWBOYS ALONE! SOB! SNIFF! LEAVE THE COWBOYS ALONE! OH, BOO HOO, BOO HOO,
BOO HOO, BOO HOO! I CAN' T STAND IT!
NOW SUBSTITUTE HILARY FOR COWBOYS. ( Only this time I mean it.) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif F**k the Cowboys.
Oh, my poor Steelers. Oh, the pain, the agony!

sack316
01-15-2008, 01:50 PM
I will give it to T.O. though, one knock on him has always been that he is a "me first" type of player that is often a detriment to the team. This at least showed that he does care about the TEAM winning or losing, and that he supports and worries about more than just himself.

Now of course he could have just as easily done this by showing up, suiting up, and shutting up for a while as well. But at any rate it was a breath of fresh air to see this side of him for anyone who has had the (dis)pleasure of watching him over the years. I think maybe he saw what Randy Moss has done with his career this year, and is hopefully taking notes.

Sack

wolfdancer
01-15-2008, 02:05 PM
It's the first time ever that I thought of T.O. as a team player....one guys comments though were "wonder how much them shades cost?"
I think both Hillary and Terrell were overcome with emotion...while many believe her tears were contrived...

moblsv
01-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Terrell got a little off subject for being asked about who does his hair.

bsmutz
01-15-2008, 03:53 PM
I think TO was not crying for the team's loss. He was crying because noone will see him in the Super Bowl. He probably had some wild antic that he had been working on all year to bring to the SB and it was all for naught.

wolfdancer
01-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Bill, you might be right...lol
I see you are making new friends on the pool side of the forum.
someone there, reminds me of someone here.....same "soapbox" style....

bsmutz
01-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Yeah, "Read what I write and you'll learn how great I am!!!"
Where do these people come from?