PDA

View Full Version : PBS Documentary Coming UP

Gayle in MD
01-16-2008, 10:28 AM
Although I posted about this in another thread, this documentary is worth special mention.

If you'd like more information about it, you may go to www.PBS.org (http://www.PBS.org) and click on the Cheney link...

Gayle in Md.

Bobbyrx
01-16-2008, 06:47 PM
If the Fairness Doctrine returns, would PBS be included?

Gayle in MD
01-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Documented, live, interviews, from people who were on the scene during this administration, who's statements are supported by Government documentation, are not at any contradiction with the Fairness Doctrine. However, one would think a more pertinent question might be, why did Ronald Reagan want to do away with the Fairness Doctrine? Amd why has George Bush deep sixed all the information he possibly could get away with about his own father, and the Reagan Administration?

Gayle in Md.

Bobbyrx
01-17-2008, 12:48 PM
"For three decades Vice President Dick Cheney conducted a secretive, behind-closed-doors campaign to give the president virtually unlimited wartime power."
<font color="red">Don't you think there might be another side to this story. Sounds a little biased to me and the best thing about it is I get to pay for it with my tax dollars. I don't recall any of these publically funded documentaries on the Clinton Administration </font color>

Gayle in MD
01-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Immediately you refute the documentary, without even seeing it. Typical. I suppose you think that the hundreds of authors who have exposed bush, his failed policies, his lies, and incompetence, are all lying.

Good grief. State Of Denial in action. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif those interviewed were involved in every criminal act he committed. They were on the scene. They were Republicans. They were attorneys who were working for the Office of Legal Affairs. People like Comey, acting Attorney General when Ashcroft was in the hospital, and Andrew Card, and Alberto Gonzales tried to hard arm Ashcroft into signing off on their illegal spying, as he lay next to death in a hospital bed. He refused. He was a Republican. Why did he refuse? Because Bush was breaking the law. Bush removed him, and put Gonzales in his place. Why do you think he did that?

You are beginning to smell a bit, my friend.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-17-2008, 12:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>However, one would think a more pertinent question might be, why did Ronald Reagan want to do away with the Fairness Doctrine?

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>
My guess is because he was wise enough to see the complete travesty of journalism that the MSM had become with it's litany of lies, half truths, innuendoes, fabrications, and general bravo sierra.

LWW