PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes life don't get no better

Kato
08-02-2002, 06:24 PM
Today I was hitting balls at home and my roomate walked in (he works for Dennis Searing) and asked me what pin my 8 point Helmstetter was. 18 pin I think. He gives me a Predator shaft for it. 100 bucks. Guess how long it took me to pony up the dough? 4 seconds. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! Making coffee now, gonna hit balls for the next 4 hours.

Kato~~~happy happy joy joy.

Voodoo Daddy
08-02-2002, 06:40 PM
Tell Jim to bring you home one of those 4 point Searing cue's...HAHAHAHAHA!! Dennis makes one of america's finest cues IMO.

Harold Acosta
08-02-2002, 07:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Today I was hitting balls at home and my roomate walked in (he works for Dennis Searing) and asked me what pin my 8 point Helmstetter was. 18 pin I think. He gives me a Predator shaft for it. 100 bucks. Guess how long it took me to pony up the dough? 4 seconds. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! Making coffee now, gonna hit balls for the next 4 hours.

Kato~~~happy happy joy joy. <hr></blockquote>

Some people are just lucky. A Pred Shaft for $100 is a steal. I don't like them but then that is my problem...

[b]

Voodoo Daddy
08-02-2002, 07:36 PM
Harold, you are'nt alone on the Predator...rather cut my arm off than use one....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kato
08-02-2002, 07:50 PM
Hey Steve, you don't have to wait. Hop in the truck, 45 minutes to Broward County. I think I've got a chainsaw to take that big tree limb off fer ya.

Kato~~~wanna be happy, come hang with me tonight.

Tom_In_Cincy
08-02-2002, 07:55 PM
Kato..
keep up the posts, let us know how you are adjusting to the new shaft..

good deal..

Kato
08-02-2002, 07:59 PM
Tom, it's a little weird for me. First it's got a Moori tip on it (I have played with Triangle for about 4 years now) but it's brand new. The problem is that I don't know the hardness of it. I'll find out.

I've been hitting balls all night and they are starting to go in. It's a different balance point than my Predator SLP so I've got to get used to that to. I may put it in the shop to make the balance point the same on both cues since I've got to get ring work done anyway. We'll see. Gotta go hit more balls.

Kato

Barbara
08-02-2002, 08:16 PM
That's right!!! I'd rather get used to the difference in a natural piece of wood than an unnaturally sliced and spliced one!!

Okay, I play with both the shafts that came with my cue. They're different in play and I use one exclusively for my tournaments.

Barbara~~~wondering when Voodoo shipping that Shovelhead FLH up North...

Voodoo Daddy
08-02-2002, 08:28 PM
FLH shipped to where? I'm in the process of fixing a wiring harness on a '55 FL PANHEAD!! Have to put all the Harley goodies down to practice for a one day Tommy-Tour event in Davie, Fl.

Barbara
08-02-2002, 08:33 PM
Voodoo, you just ride that beauty up to Philly, I'll send you home First Class with goodies!!! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif!

Barbara~~~wants the hubby to give up the FXEF... to ME!!!

Voodoo Daddy
08-02-2002, 08:34 PM
Cut what off with a chainsaw? Oh Kato, your a sick 'lil bastardo are'nt you? You see fellow CCB'ers...Kato has a mean streak longer than the Dolphins losing streak {0-16} against the NY Jets!!!

Kato
08-02-2002, 10:33 PM
Oh boy Voodoo, you think you drew first blood? Remember Kansas/Maryland. Oops, found a nerve there huh? I'll see you on the tables my friend, I'm gonna like it, are you?

Kato~~~mean streak, well just with my friends.

Voodoo Daddy
08-02-2002, 10:49 PM
Well...Maryland did win and I can say with no regrets that Maryland were the better post season squad. But 8 year, every game losers against the Jets {regular and post seasons}!! Dont sing it Kato, Bring It!! And dont call Heide or Chris Cass and tell them your getting picked on...they will only laugh, like I am...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Kato
08-03-2002, 06:14 AM
As a life long DolFan I can only say one thing Steve. We're 0 and 0 against the Jets this year so far. It's a new year buddy. See ya Sunday. Bring MY tapes.

Kato~~~can't argue with a guy that makes a perfectly good point.