PDA

View Full Version : 4,200 Uparmored Humvees to be transported 4 Iraqi

Gayle in MD
01-17-2008, 10:18 PM
How come we couldn't provide these for our own troops?

Nice to see that our tax dollars can protect Iraqis, but not our own troops! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif]

http://www.usdod.com/

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-18-2008, 05:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> How come we couldn't provide these for our own troops?

Nice to see that our tax dollars can protect Iraqis, but not our own troops! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif]

http://www.usdod.com/

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>
Because the Clinton administration made a budgetary decision that newly ordered HUMVEE's have the armor option deleted as a "cost savings" plan.

In spite of your opinion that he is an EEEVILLL wizard of some sort, Bush couldn't wriggle his nose and make the armor reappear ... it has taken field upfitting and the loss of American life.

Now, who does a blinded partisan like you blame? Bush, of course.

Be careful what questions you ask sweetheart, some of us follow the truth and know the answers.

That being said, if you have anymore liberal myths you want slain just ask.

LWW

hondo
01-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Gayle, don't you realize that Clinton is responsible for all the Americans killed in Iraq?
When Clinton decided to overthrow Saddam &amp; occupy a Muslim nation 6 years ago, he should have realized lives would have been lost.
Thank God Bush overthrew Clinton last year and created a surge.
Remember, Republicans SAVE lives and Democrats, if you look hard enough, are behind every bad thing that happens to America.
Can you imagine if the bitch gets elected?
The first thing she'll do is turn the country over to the
AQ, who she secretly loves.
I'm trying to figure out which Republican to vote for.
None are as good as W, but all are better than the bitch, the Muslim, and the nancy boy.

Gayle in MD
01-20-2008, 06:05 PM
LOL...regardless of how this mess turns out, it will still have been a colossal mistake, with devastating repercussions for our own country, particularly economically.

The worst foreign policy disaster of our lifetimes.

We must find a way to enforce the crayon, follow the dots test, before these nuts get back into a voting booth!

Love,
Gaye /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW
01-20-2008, 10:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Gayle, don't you realize that Clinton is responsible for all the Americans killed in Iraq?<hr /></blockquote>
Nice strawman, but of course nobody said that.

The left's refusal to hold anyone on the DNC side accountable for ANYTHING in the last 35 years however is exactly what has poisoned politics in America.

LWW

hondo
01-20-2008, 10:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Gayle, don't you realize that Clinton is responsible for all the Americans killed in Iraq?<hr /></blockquote>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

"Because the Clinton administration made a budgetary decision that newly ordered HUMVEE's have the armor option deleted as a "cost savings" plan."

LWW
01-21-2008, 01:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Gayle, don't you realize that Clinton is responsible for all the Americans killed in Iraq?<hr /></blockquote>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

"Because the Clinton administration made a budgetary decision that newly ordered HUMVEE's have the armor option deleted as a "cost savings" plan." <hr /></blockquote>
How on Earth did you take that and get this?
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Gayle, don't you realize that Clinton is responsible for all the Americans killed in Iraq?<hr /></blockquote>
when what I was doing was answering a loaded question by Gayle.

My answer is the truth, as much as you don't like it.

Your reply is hyperbole.

LWW

hondo
01-21-2008, 06:56 AM
Hyperbole. Strawman. This from the guy who said Bush never started Iraq and when I said he did, you replied
show me where Bush caused 9/11.
When Gayle complains about Bush inadequately arming our troops, immediately blames Clinton, and says poor George tried.
My wife, a Republican, has been reading your posts and just shakes her head in disbelief.
When she offers a retort, I say "been there, tried that."
She then said why don't you just give up and ignore him?
Good question.

LWW
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Are you honestly so naive that you believe that all US military vehicles and equipment used in 2003 were voted on, appropriated, ordered, built, shipped, all starting in 2002?

The reason we sent unarmored HMMV's in large numbers is because that's what had mostly been ordered for inventory ... but, of course, you can't blame Bush for that so you act like it never happened.

Also, are you asking me to believe that this entire mess doesn't lay ultimately at the feet of Saddamite Hussinsein?

Please tell me this isn't true.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-21-2008, 10:17 AM
LWW when GWB was notified before going to a phony war that our troops would be driving unarmed humvees he must have said F---k um we're going any way. ####

eg8r
01-21-2008, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you honestly so naive that you believe that all US military vehicles and equipment used in 2003 were voted on, appropriated, ordered, built, shipped, all starting in 2002? <hr /></blockquote> To be honest they don't have any idea. These people have never been part of, know or understand the defense industry. They don't want to understand why things are the way they are if they can easily just blame W for all that is wrong.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-21-2008, 10:43 AM
That is precisely what he did, Dick, and also said, F-em, we don't need to plan what we'll do after we get there. Since then, his motto has been we don't need to provide the troops with everyting they need to win the war, or give them the required time off, or be concerned about sending people back when they have brain injuries, or how much debt we're running up for a war without end, or where bin Laden is, "I don't know where he is, I don't think about him."

There is an article in sunday's Washington post, titled The Surge To No Where, and that's exactly where we're going in Iraq, no where, for nothing.

He set out to outdo his Dad, and ended up proving that his Dad, had more sense than he does. We're stuck, in a mess, with no good options. The Neocons, from the American enterprise Institute, that idiot Fredrick Kagen, and the William Kristols, and John McCain, all of them lying about what everyone who is reading and listening to experts, saw long ago. This is a disaster. It will never be viewed in hind sight, as having been the correct decision, regardless of how long it takes us to get out of it. The Hawk Neocons with the help of Cheney, have led this country down a path of waste, incompetence, needless loss of life, irresponsible wast of lives and resources, re-naming thier disaster periodically as they went, trying to create new labels for what is nothing more than a colossal mistek. But then, their not paying anything for it, our troops, and WE THE PEOPLE are paying the price.

How anyone can display the audacity required to ifnor the obvious results, is beyond me.

BAH bah bah...the only logical conclusion.

Love,
Gayle...SO proud that I never voted for George Bush!

Gayle in Md.

Bobbyrx
01-21-2008, 11:30 AM
It looks like the point is being missed.
Bush was blamed for not providing armor by earlier poster.
It was then shown that : "Because the Clinton administration made a budgetary decision that newly ordered HUMVEE's have the armor option deleted as a "cost savings" plan."
So the response to this was "well well well Bush said f--k the troops and sent them anyway"
Now Bush has certainly done many dumb things and the argument may be made that something should have been done before now if possible. But if Bush was saying f--k the troops when he "sent them anyway", what was Clinton saying to them when he had them made WITHOUT THE ARMOR in the first place??

nAz
01-21-2008, 12:04 PM
Hey Bobby can you or anyone else show me a link to this whole Clinton
"had them made WITHOUT THE ARMOR in the first place"
I did a quick look but came up blank.
thanks

hondo
01-21-2008, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

Also, are you asking me to believe that this entire mess doesn't lay ultimately at the feet of Saddamite Hussinsein?

LWW

<hr /></blockquote>
This entire mess lies utimately at the feet of George W. Bush.
Feel free to believe what you want.
In a way, I wish I shared your belief in the truthiness of America. I don't.
If we continue to batter at each other's beliefs, we'll end up with harsh words.
So carry on, brother. I'm trying hard to exit this thread.

hondo
01-21-2008, 12:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Are you honestly so naive that you believe that all US military vehicles and equipment used in 2003 were voted on, appropriated, ordered, built, shipped, all starting in 2002? <hr /></blockquote> To be honest they don't have any idea. These people have never been part of, know or understand the defense industry. They don't want to understand why things are the way they are if they can easily just blame W for all that is wrong.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

We've spent billions on this war. Millions and millions are unaccounted for.
You're right, Eg. I DON'T understand why everything possible wasn't done to protect our kids in harm's way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

eg8r
01-21-2008, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I DON'T understand <hr /></blockquote> Exactly, you don't understand yet you are quick to throw stones. You just jump on the Gayle bandwagon and blame W for everything and you don't even know why. When someone tells you why the vehicles were not properly armoured to begin with you don't listen and throw the info to the side as if it was untrue and W could miraculously fix the decisions that were made before his time.

eg8r

hondo
01-21-2008, 12:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
I DON'T understand <hr /></blockquote> Exactly, you don't understand yet you are quick to throw stones. You just jump on the Gayle bandwagon and blame W for everything and you don't even know why. When someone tells you why the vehicles were not properly armoured to begin with you don't listen and throw the info to the side as if it was untrue and W could miraculously fix the decisions that were made before his time.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

This was my quote. Not "I don't understand." Those tactics are beneath you, I thought.
"We've spent billions on this war. Millions and millions are unaccounted for.
You're right, Eg. I DON'T understand why everything possible wasn't done to protect our kids in harm's way."

W: Well, Dick, we're going to occupy a Muslim nation for the next several years. Damn , I wish Clinton would have
armor plated those humvees. Think our kids'll be safe?
Dick: Probably not but this little adventure is going to cost billions and billions as it is. We can't afford to
fix those humvees. Maybe in 4 or 5 years we can fix up a few for the Iraquis.
W: Billions &amp; billions?? Where we gonna get that kind of money?
Dick: How well do you get along with the Chinese?

eg8r
01-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Your quote said you did not understand, and the quote of your's that I provided said you did not understand. Why are you confused.

eg8r

hondo
01-21-2008, 01:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Your quote said you did not understand, and the quote of your's that I provided said you did not understand. Why are you confused.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

If I say W is the greatest arsehole I have ever seen in my lifetime, and you print my quote as saying " W is the greatest", you are being dishonest.
Cease &amp; desist, sir.

Bobbyrx
01-21-2008, 01:52 PM
I did no research what so ever. I was just following what had been posted earlier. I will have to throw that back into LWW's court since he posted it. Lame, I know /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

eg8r
01-21-2008, 02:49 PM
I did not misrepresent what you posted, the balance of the sentence did not change the fact that you did not know so I did not see any reason in adding it.

eg8r

nAz
01-21-2008, 03:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> I did no research what so ever. I was just following what had been posted earlier. I will have to throw that back into LWW's court since he posted it. Lame, I know /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

lol not lame at all... we all do these things from time to time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hondo
01-21-2008, 09:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I did not misrepresent what you posted, the balance of the sentence did not change the fact that you did not know so I did not see any reason in adding it.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I still haven't seen you answer my question. Billions spent, millions lost. So why wouldn't they do everything possible to protect our people?
Seems like a legitimate question to me.
Cut Haliburton's profits by a fraction &amp; you'd have your
armored vehicles.

LWW
01-22-2008, 04:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW when GWB was notified before going to a phony war that our troops would be driving unarmed humvees he must have said F---k um we're going any way. #### <hr /></blockquote>
Well, as usually your thoughts are prefaced by the lie of a phony war ... but the unarmored were sent in last and uparmored as rapidly as possible.

Now, OTOH, I see you have no issue wih Clinton ordering military vehicles for combat and saying "F--KUM, I'M SAVING THE MONEY CUZ THEY DON'T NEED ARMOR!" and it is this partisan blindness which colors everything you think and everything political in this nation.

We screwed up. We should learn from it. Will you agree?

I doubt it because that would mean acknowledging someone other than the EEEVILLL Bush did something wrong.

It's much easier to howl B-B-B-BUT BOOOOOOSH ... B-B-B-BUT BOOOOOOSH ... at the Moon than actually think things through and deal with them isn't it?

LWW

LWW
01-22-2008, 05:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

Hey Bobby can you or anyone else show me a link to this whole Clinton
"had them made WITHOUT THE ARMOR in the first place"
I did a quick look but came up blank.
thanks<hr /></blockquote>
I never looked because I'm right down the road from the Hummer and Abrams family and have done multiple deals with the US govt over procurement so you really don't need one if you understand how the system works.

HERE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMMWV) is a history of the Hummer.

If you read it you will find the idea of an improved armored Hummer came out of GWI, and was authorized by Bush I while still in office, and didn't begin production until 1995/6.

Now, Bush took office in 01/01.

The first Bush budget would not have been in place until 03/15/02.

Again, are you and the left contending that the Pentagon decided to build XXXX Hummers, the contracts were negotiated, the vehicles were built, and the vehicles shipped to Iraq in a year and we left properly armored Hummers of an older vinbtage here with malice and forethought?

Please. We sent 10,000 and max production is 1,500 per month.

If you peruse the link and soak in it's truth you will find that the Carter admin authorized the purchase of 55K UNARMORE Hummers. The Reagan admin did nothing to change the order and awarded the contrat to AM General. Bush I got work going in uparmored Hummers after Panama and Gulf War I.

The Clinton admin kept the uparmored build going at the minimum the Bush I contract called for and no additional uparmored units were added. The Bush II admin quickly expanded field uparmoring as best fix to an existing problem.

LWW

LWW
01-22-2008, 05:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I did not misrepresent what you posted, the balance of the sentence did not change the fact that you did not know so I did not see any reason in adding it.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I still haven't seen you answer my question. Billions spent, millions lost. So why wouldn't they do everything possible to protect our people?
Seems like a legitimate question to me.
Cut Haliburton's profits by a fraction &amp; you'd have your
armored vehicles. <hr /></blockquote>
The answer is there.

They did.

Your refusal to recognize it doesn't make it not true.

Sorry.

LWW

LWW
01-22-2008, 05:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> That is precisely what he did, Dick, and also said, F-em,

And this statement of yours is precisely false.

If you didn't know it then, you know it now.

LWW

LWW
01-22-2008, 05:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

LWW

<hr /></blockquote>
In a way, I wish I shared your belief in the truthiness of America. I don't.
If we continue to batter at each other's beliefs, we'll end up with harsh words.
So carry on, brother. I'm trying hard to exit this thread. <hr /></blockquote>
If you are so naive that you believe Saddam was a nice guy who did nothing to bring this about then I don't see how I can take anything else you say on the topic seriously?

LWW

LWW
01-22-2008, 05:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> It looks like the point is being missed.
Bush was blamed for not providing armor by earlier poster.
It was then shown that : "Because the Clinton administration made a budgetary decision that newly ordered HUMVEE's have the armor option deleted as a "cost savings" plan."
So the response to this was "well well well Bush said f--k the troops and sent them anyway"
Now Bush has certainly done many dumb things and the argument may be made that something should have been done before now if possible. But if Bush was saying f--k the troops when he "sent them anyway", what was Clinton saying to them when he had them made WITHOUT THE ARMOR in the first place??<hr /></blockquote>
The point isn't being missed.

They presented another myth.

It died before their very eyes.

They don't like it.

They now try to deflect the conversation in the direction of a hundred strawmen.

The fact remains that the original point of the thread was based on, at best, misdirection.

LWW

eg8r
01-22-2008, 09:24 AM
I do not care about your question. I took your post where you said you do not know and I agreed with you.

eg8r

DickLeonard
01-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Bobbyrx I don't blame Bush for not armor plating I blame him and his Generals for sending ill equip solders to die and get maimed.

When he was in the Air National Guard his father pulled his strings to get him put to the top of the list and then have him trained on the F105 which was being phased out so he couldn't be sent to Nam.

He was travveling all over the country working on political campaigns while 58,000 American soldiers were dying there. I do understand a little about the Military the Rich Skate while the poor die.####

DickLeonard
01-22-2008, 10:11 AM
LWW somehow you believe we are the Worlds policeman. Shutting down the Pentagon is probably the best thing we can do. We rushed into the War the summer was coming 130 degree heat, it was now or next year.We couldn't wait, because the World whould have found out we were using faulty info. Lies and liars were our sources. We stake our soldiers lives on lies.

WE spend more on defense than the Whole world for what reason. So we can supply the world with weapons that are soldiers will someday have take back with their lives.####

hondo
01-22-2008, 10:23 AM
[quote

<hr /></blockquote>

I don't see how I can take anything else you say on the topic seriously?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Tap! Tap! Tap! Time to quit responding to me then.
We've got nowhere to go if you can't see that this misguided occupation of a Muslim country was entirely orchestrated by Bush &amp; cronies.
We're from different planets, brother.

hondo
01-22-2008, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I do not care about your question. I took your post where you said you do not know and I agreed with you.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Why respond to my post at all if you have nothing to add to it but beliggerent BS?
And you don't have to respond to that question eihter, Eg. It was rhetorical.

LWW
01-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Nice spin ... and contrary to what I said. Actually an entire different point brought in to deflect the fact that Gayle's bomb was tossed back over the fence and exploded in yall's face ... but you knew that.

Now, since you brought it up ... I don't think we should be the world's cop.

I think we should bring the troops home ... from Germany.

And Japan.

And Haiti.

And Kosovo.

And France.

And England.

That frees more than enough manpower to protect the homeland and then stomp a mudhole in the middle east and walk it dry.

LWW

eg8r
01-22-2008, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why respond to my post at all if you have nothing to add to it but beliggerent BS? <hr /></blockquote> Since I don't believe you know what rhetorical means, I will go ahead and answer you question. Consider my responses as a means to balance out your whiny BS.

eg8r

LWW
01-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Why respond to my post at all if you have nothing to add to it but beliggerent BS? <hr /></blockquote> Since I don't believe you know what rhetorical means, I will go ahead and answer you question. Consider my responses as a means to balance out your whiny BS.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

That reminds me of a quote that would seem appropriate right now:
[ QUOTE ]
Maynbe you should put some ice on that eye?<hr /></blockquote>
Bill Clinton to Juanita Broaderick (SP?) as he left the rape scene.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Bullsh*t...

No one forced Bush to go off half cocked. They lied about the WMD's in the first place. What was the rush to go into Iraq, without the equipment necessary to protect our troops. Congress had to force Bush to spend money on armor.

I blame bush for everything involved in this war, because he's the one who decided to start it, so what don't you understand about that? He also responsible for allowing China to cheat us for seven years, by devalueing the yen, costing us a huge trade deficit, which is coming into play in this critical economic situation we're in right now. Your on-going cries about blaming W. for everything are ridiculous, given he's the one that has been calling the shots for seven years. Who the hell else if at fault? It's Bush's War, period. The DECIDER, remember? He's the decider.

[ QUOTE ]
(Recall, for example, the 110,000 AK-47s, 80,000 pistols, 135,000 items of body armor and 115,000 helmets intended for Iraqi security forces that, according to the Government Accountability Office, the Pentagon cannot account for.)

<hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
First Sgt. Richard Meiers of the Army's 3rd Infantry Division got it exactly right: "We're paying them not to blow us up. It looks good right now, but what happens when the money stops?"

<hr /></blockquote>

Our kids are dying for nothing.

Thank You George Bush!

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
01-22-2008, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(Recall, for example, the 110,000 AK-47s, 80,000 pistols, 135,000 items of body armor and 115,000 helmets intended for Iraqi security forces that, according to the Government Accountability Office, the Pentagon cannot account for.)

<hr /></blockquote>

They'll have plenty of amunitions to slaughter our troops with, that's for sure. The Commander &amp; Chief, the DECIDER, who is in charge of everything, including which General is running the show in Iraq, hence, Bush is responsible for everything that happens over there, including terrorists siphoning oil, to pay for bombs, and 8 billion U.S. dollars, missing, and weapons bunkers, ungaurded, being broken into, providing loads of weapons with which to kill our troops, to the insurgency.

No President has proven his incompetence, over and over again, with such complete consistancy, and disregard for troops in battle, as George Bush!

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I Never Voted For George Bush!

LWW
01-22-2008, 01:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>I blame bush for everything involved in this war, because he's the one who decided to start it, so what don't you understand about that?

I understood all of it.

None of it was accurate, but at least I understood it.

LWW

LWW
01-22-2008, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>Bush is responsible for everything that happens over there, including terrorists siphoning oil, to pay for bombs

So Proud I Never Voted For George Bush!<hr /></blockquote>

He even stole some gas out of my truck last week.

I was wondering why?

Gayle, in all seriousness and as human to human, you really do need to get out and get some fresh air.

I'll call Bush and ask him to let you alone if you decide to take my advice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW &lt;---So proud I voted against Al Gore and John Kerry.

eg8r
01-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Wow Gayle, did your time of the month begin today.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Well yes, Ed, that's why I'm in such a great mood. Once a month my handsome husband takes me away for the week-end, some romantic little cabin in the woods, or a ritzie hotel, at the beach, on a lake, or in the mountains. We spend the entire weekend, just making love, enjoying nature, and cherishing one another. It's my favorite time of the month, but I'm just amazed how you could have picked up on my girlish glow, from so far away.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

hondo
01-22-2008, 06:18 PM

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Off the meds again, Eg?

hondo
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Gayle, as America continues to go down the sh*ter,
do you think Eg &amp; LWW will say, " Don't panic, we're doing fine" or " oh my God, this is a fine mess Clinton has got us in to"?
Eg, that was a rhetorical question. I simply asked it to make a point, no answer being expected.
Do you understand the term now? ( another rhetorical question) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hondo
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Wow Gayle, did your time of the month begin today.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I might ask you the same question. You seem to nip at my ass about once a month. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
01-22-2008, 06:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Well yes, Ed, that's why I'm in such a great mood. Once a month my handsome husband takes me away for the week-end, some romantic little cabin in the woods, or a ritzie hotel, at the beach, on a lake, or in the mountains. We spend the entire weekend, just making love, enjoying nature, and cherishing one another. It's my favorite time of the month, but I'm just amazed how you could have picked up on my girlish glow, from so far away.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! And LWW thinks you need to get out more!
At least that's what he said in 2500th post this month.
Am I missing something? Eg, that was a rhetorical question.
Now that you understand the term, you don't need to answer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
01-23-2008, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I might ask you the same question. You seem to nip at my ass about once a month. <hr /></blockquote> There is only so much whining I can put up with before I need to let it out and start over again.

eg8r

eg8r
01-23-2008, 09:59 AM
Well if this is the way you act after he has done all of that he must not be worth the time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

eg8r
01-23-2008, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Off the meds again, Eg? <hr /></blockquote> Yes ma'am.

eg8r

hondo
01-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Off the meds again, Eg? <hr /></blockquote> Yes ma'am.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I remember when you PMd me a while back and said
after observing the visitors' style you decided to cut out the personal attacks.
Since then you've called me stupid, a woman.
You've suggested Gayle's husband must not be worth much.
Have you ever been diagnosed as bi-polar?
I'm serious. Your behaviour is classic bi-polar.

Every time I start to think you're a decent guy, you burst a blood vessel in your brain and start with the personal attacks.
They have meds for that. Why not get a check-up?
Have a nice day.

eg8r
01-23-2008, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I remember when you PMd me a while back and said
after observing the visitors' style you decided to cut out the personal attacks.
Since then you've called me stupid, a woman.
You've suggested Gayle's husband must not be worth much.
<hr /></blockquote> I don't remember the stupid part, but I definitely did call you a whiner. It looks like you are back to your old self. As far as being a woman, you act just like one on this board. Have you ever taken the time to read your own posts?

Now the part about Gayle's husband...you must be stupid if you think I was being sincere. Oops, are you going to take that as me calling you stupid or me telling you to regroup and pull the tampon out?

I think I have made great strides to change my posting style but your posts just bring the "best" out in me. We all have our vices mine just happens to be responding to your whining.

eg8r

DickLeonard
01-23-2008, 10:30 AM
LWW all you did was prove my point we didn't have armored Humvees but we sent them anyway. We weren't prepared for War but we went anyway..

This doesn't count that the National Guard is not trained for Warfare but they went anyway too. They will get their training in Combat.Of course they are held prisoner in Iraq. Weekend Warriors has a new meaning.####

LWW
01-23-2008, 11:14 AM
Were MJ's armored in Viet Nam?

No. Johnson sent the bnoys anyway.

Were MJ's armored in Korea?

No. Truman sent the boys anyway.

Were MJ's armored in WWII?

No. Fdr sent the boys anyway.

Was the HUMMER designed as a replacement for the MJ?

Yes.

Did Carter or Clinton order armor upfits on their watch?

No.

Did Bush I and Bush II?

Yes.

Do you have a point?

Nope.

Will you refuse to see that because it doesn't fit your myopic worldview?

Probably.

LWW

hondo
01-23-2008, 02:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>

I think I have made great strides to change my posting style

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

"you must be stupid" , "pull out the tampon".
Yeah, you're making great strides. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
I " whine" about all the unnecessary deaths in Iraq
and that "brings out the worse in you".
People in this country are getting nuttier and nuttier
and you, my friend, appear to be at the top of the list.
Help is out there if you'll just seek it.
I'm pulling for you.
BTW, have you noticed I'm not resorting to name-calling?
Why not come in to the light with me, El Dub &amp; Dawg?
Dawg slipped briefly into the dark but he's back in the light. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

hondo
01-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Was Nam in 2004? Was Korea in 2004?
Are we not civilised?
Have we not learned to start to value human life?
Come on, LWW. Not one of your better posts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

LWW
01-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Were we not civilized when Clinton sent them to Haiti?

What about Kosovo?

Just admit hondo, there might actually be ... I know this comes as a shock ... a few things that you can't blame on Bush.

LWW

hondo
01-23-2008, 04:10 PM
I see where they're going to make a movie about Bush's
life.
Oliver Stone says it's going to be an unbiased look at how Bush transformed from being a coke-snorting, poontang grabbing, pathetic drunk into the most important man in Condi Rice's life.
I may not have that quote exactly right. It's been about 15 minutes since I read it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-23-2008, 05:21 PM
And the sheeple will undoubtedly swallow it whole, just as they believe Nixon was planning to rule the nation as dictator and JFK was assassinated by (Insert any name besides the actual killer.) and that Michael Moore makes doocumentaries.

I was looking for "SOURCES" for some of this stuff you believe, not souses.

LWW

hondo
01-23-2008, 06:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> And the sheeple will undoubtedly swallow it whole, just as they believe Nixon was planning to rule the nation as dictator and JFK was assassinated by (Insert any name besides the actual killer.) and that Michael Moore makes doocumentaries.

I was looking for "SOURCES" for some of this stuff you believe, not souses.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

1. Nixon &amp; W have tried to grab more power than any other Presidents. And that includes FDR.
2. If you truly believe in the lone gunman theory, I have some ocean front property in WV I'd like to sell you.
That's like saying you don't think there was a hidden agenda in occupying Iraq. SHEESH! Are you gullible or what?
3. MM is a true American determined to expose conservative myths. Kind of the anti-LWW. Neo-cons hate him because he makes the sheeple think.
4. I noticed you've picked up Hippiepool's terminology.
Good for you. He's much sharper than you guys give him credit for. I do wish he'd get off that O.J. is innocent crap. Also, I don't THINK Bush orchestrated 9/11.
He just took advantage of it.

LWW
01-23-2008, 07:19 PM
And you have proven yet again that no matter how low I set the bar you can still limbo underneath it with ease. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

Bobbyrx
01-23-2008, 07:22 PM
"If you truly believe in the lone gunman theory, I have some ocean front property in WV I'd like to sell you."
<font color="red"> I'm afraid I believe L.H.O. was the one and only assassin. Gerald Posner's book 'Case Closed' convinced me years ago and I watched a show on the History Channel the other night showing that the magic bullet was not so magic after all </font color>

hondo
01-23-2008, 07:24 PM
I read Posner's book some years ago and it was the flimsiest book on the suject.
Also, saw the History Channel show. Full of holes.

hondo
01-23-2008, 07:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> And you have proven yet again that no matter how low I set the bar you can still limbo underneath it with ease. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! Translation: I can cut through your BS.

Bobbyrx
01-23-2008, 07:44 PM
For instance?

LWW
01-23-2008, 08:05 PM
I think he was admitting I could cut through his since he was interpreting what I said. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

hondo
01-24-2008, 07:13 AM
It's been a while. If you want to argue Kennedy's murder,
why not jump into Garrydenke's thread?
He seems well armed.

LWW
01-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Because it's like debating with a truther.

The more proof of their wrong headed thinking you present the more convinced they become of a coverup AND the less evidence they actually have to support their the claims the more convinced they are.

When someone is convinced the best evidence is none at all they are too far down the illogic hole to rationally deal with.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-24-2008, 08:54 AM
LWW I guess my point is Why are there so many idiots in the Service. All "dying for a piece of silk"N.B.####

LWW
01-24-2008, 10:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>Also, saw the History Channel show. Full of holes. <hr /></blockquote>
Name them.

LWW

LWW
01-24-2008, 10:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW I guess my point is Why are there so many idiots in the Service. All "dying for a piece of silk"N.B.#### <hr /></blockquote>
Why are you calling our service folk idiots?

I'd like you to stop by our local and explain what idiots we all were and what idiots we have there now.

Want to recognize an idiot ... look in the mirror.

I apologize for using multisyllable words in your presence.

You sir have even slid under hondo's amazing limdo display.

LWW

Bobbyrx
01-24-2008, 12:00 PM
No argue....but I wouldn't wish GarryDenke's thread on anyone

Gayle in MD
01-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Dick,
I wouldn't bother trying to debate anything with Low Wage Worker, if I were you. He obviously doen't understand a thing about the war, nor does he even bother to learn about what our troops are really up against. Just read one or two posts of his, and it is clear, he does not have a clue on any subject, and particularly, the war. The RNC myths, and White House Bs, is all they know. They are unaware that 65% of AMericans want our troops home, having learned the futality of being in Iraq, that it has actually exascerbated our troubles, and that fighting over there accomplishes absolutely nothing postive for the United States, we're just building more grudges, and losing our wonderfula troops for the sake of George Bush still trying to turn around his complete failure as a president.

Just think, Rep[ublicans are still up there blocking everything. Nothing can be accomplished, because everytime Democrats try to change policy, the Republicans block them. They were pusing for regulations on this these predatory lending practices, and Bush refused to address it. We can accomplish mothing until we get rid of more Republicans in the Congress and Senate. till then, more American blood for Bush's EGO.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
01-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Righties, don't know the difference between humanitarian interventions, and wars of choice, based on false premises. That is the whole reason why they cannot be reasoned with, and why 65% of AMericans know we should get out of Iraq, and end this tragic waste of lives and treasure. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gayle in MD
01-24-2008, 12:19 PM
I saw that also, and I agree with you. It's hard for us to believe that we lost such a great president, all because of one nut, but then look at all we've lost because of the one nut in the White House.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
01-24-2008, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I " whine" about all the unnecessary deaths in Iraq
and that "brings out the worse in you".
<hr /></blockquote> If you are not going to honestly try and keep up then this discussion is over.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, have you noticed I'm not resorting to name-calling?
<hr /></blockquote> Does it make you feel better to point it out? Name calling is used just to help you understand what I am trying to say since your comprehension for the most part is challenged.

I am not interested in your light, because the second lww or puppy dog does something you don't like you will be whining to the board about how you are getting steam-rolled again and you will be leaving for a while. My only problem is that you never actually leave, you just start another whiny post telling us how you think it is boring around here and then you drag goons over like the two of them which only leads to another whiny post by you that tells us you are sorry for bringing them over here you thought things would be different.

Yes you are a whiner and I am a name caller. It is easy for me to stop name calling but I find it impossible to believe you will ever stop the whining.

eg8r

eg8r
01-24-2008, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They were pusing for regulations on this these predatory lending practices, and Bush refused to address it. <hr /></blockquote> Gayle, I agree it probably is not a bad idea to do something about the lending institutions, but why aren't the Dems (they say they are for the little guy right) pushing some bills to educate the poor and middle class who continue to unecessarily grab onto more and more debt. The lending institutions are merely providing a service that the little people cannot help themselves to but latch on to.

Why do you refuse to put at least half the responsibility on the individual?

eg8r

LWW
01-24-2008, 12:35 PM
Thank you Gayle.

I measure the success of my message by how many times your head spins.

As to reading my posts? I really don't care if you do or don't because I have never seen you add anything of substance to any thread you have posted ... and are consistently a detriment to actually having cogent fact based discussions, that is however your intent and we both know that because the truth exposes your little B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! act for what it is. The rants of a vacuous socialist with no regard for reality.

Now, that being said, it is quite obvious you read every post I make. You refer to them far too often.

The fact that you know you cannot knock down a single point is why you refuse to engage, choosing instead to act like someone high and mighty when in reality all you are is MOVEON mouthpiece. We all know it, and I'm even OK with it ... I just wish you would admit it.

Now, your desperate pleas for importance are falling on more and more deaf ears with each passing thread.

Please come join us. Give up the dark side. You'll feel much better about yourself ... and people won't snicker behind your back when you leave the room.

LWW

bamadog
01-24-2008, 12:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Dick,
having learned the futality of being in Iraq, that it has actually exascerbated our troubles, and that fighting over there accomplishes absolutely nothing postive for the United States
Love,
Gayle

<hr /></blockquote>

If this is true, then why have there been NO terrorist attacks in the US in over 6 years?

Think Gayle, think!

hondo
01-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Well, if you're not whining right now, I'd like to know what you call it.
You're really making a fool of yourself.
Calm down. Seek help.

hondo
01-24-2008, 01:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Dick,
having learned the futality of being in Iraq, that it has actually exascerbated our troubles, and that fighting over there accomplishes absolutely nothing postive for the United States
Love,
Gayle

<hr /></blockquote>

If this is true, then why have there been NO terrorist attacks in the US in over 6 years?

Think Gayle, think! <hr /></blockquote>

Transportation-wise, it's a lot more economical for them to just kill us over there. Think, Dawg, think.

Gayle in MD
01-24-2008, 01:39 PM
There is much more to this than people failing to read their mortgage contracts Ed. This was a systematic process, praised by Bush, btw, as creative financing, Real Estate Agents, Banks mortgage companies, savings and loan companies, were all involved in predatory lending practices. There were plenty of pgis who made a fortune off the whole process, and it wasn't just the poor and uneducated who were taken by them.

As I have stated here many times, we had a change in this country designed to protect people after the big market crash, it was called, REGULATION. It was to prevent Corporate America, from bilking the public, by using unethical practices.

REagan began to dismantle our protections from corporate pigs, and the Republicans in this country finished off the job, particularly Bush, removing ethical standards for doing business in this country. What you are seeing now, is far greater than just a few millions people buying more than they could afford.

As for the poor, they are long forgotten. Education is their only hope for breaking out of the jaws of poverty, and Bush has seen to it that our educational system is completely disfunctional in many parts of this country. He forced NCLB on all, then he promptly cut funds for it.

Corporations do not regulate themselves. Greed and corruption have taken over this country, and the Republican economics of a market driven economy, free of regulations, with only the bottom line valued, regardless of how it affects the country on other levels, has created many problems, from ecological problems, to pure highway robbery of our citizens, from the inusrance industry, to the banking industry, to the pharmaceutical industry, and the energy industry, the CEO's of this country are robbing the American worker blind.

Bush's policies reward corporations which out source jobs. When all is said and done, a country without decent jobs and manufacturing, healthy industrial growth, will slide down the path to ruination. Failing to address huge trade deficits, while borrowing to pay for tax cuts, and an un-necessary war, bleeding our economy dry, isn't helping either.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
01-24-2008, 01:49 PM
Very true, Hondo, and bin Laden had stated his desire to engage us in battle, in the middle east, draining our economy and destroying our military. Bush played right into his hands.

The entire, "fight them over there" BS, is just that. It didn't help out the British, did it? It's absolutly absurd to think that they haven't hit us again because we're fighting in a civil war in Iraq. It only took nineteen terrorists to fly those planes into buildings. How can anybody be stupid enough to think they can't do that again, and still train people to fight us in the Middle East. They're waiting, either for a new administration, not completely settled into office, or for nukes. Look how many years they planned between the two WTC attacks.

Gayle in Md.

bamadog
01-24-2008, 02:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Very true, Hondo, and bin Laden had stated his desire to engage us in battle, in the middle east, draining our economy and destroying our military. Bush played right into his hands.

Gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>

Bin Laden has repeatedly said that he wants to bring other attacks to US soil that will make 9/11 pale in comparison. Why hasn't he been able to do it? Al Qaeda has been decimated in Iraq. Thousands have been killed by our soldiers and now the Sunnis are "stacking Al Qaeda like cord wood". The Iraqis have turned against the savagery of Al Qaeda and are killing them and driving them out of the country.
Sounds like the resolve of our President, and the bravery of our Troops is carrying the day in Iraq, and keeping us safe here.
Now, back to your delusional rant Gayle.

LWW
01-24-2008, 03:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>This was a systematic process, praised by Bush, btw, as creative financing, Real Estate Agents, Banks mortgage companies, savings and loan companies, were all involved in predatory lending practices. There were plenty of pgis who made a fortune off the whole process, and it wasn't just the poor and uneducated who were taken by them.

WOW!

Here's another question for you to hide from.

How does a lender loan somebody money who then defaults and walks away leaving the lender with a loss of tens if not hundreds of thousands in a loss and you warp things to believe the defaulter got screwed and the lender was the bad guy?

This is the most backwards logic of all time.

By your thinking GMAC can get rich by refusing to accept car payments and forcing everyone into default.

Amazing.

LWW &lt;---Proudly not a victim of BDS.

eg8r
01-24-2008, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Calm down. Seek help. <hr /></blockquote> Who needs calming down? I know you are a whiner, I was just giving you the story of your life in a nutshell.

eg8r

eg8r
01-24-2008, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is much more to this than people failing to read their mortgage contracts Ed. <hr /></blockquote> You are right, it also took those same people to say Yes, this looks like the deal for me. You can rant that it is W's fault till the sun goes down but it is pure craziness to not think the consumer had a great deal of responsibility in accepting the deal. You giving the consumer a "get out of jail" card all the time gets a little old and does a great injustice to our country.

You like to throw names around and blame everyone on the planet except the idiot that accepted one of those bad mortgages. Really, these poor people could do a lot better for themselves than to sit back and allow people like you to speak out for them. What happens when they make another bad decision? Will that be W's fault? Will you be seeking unconstitutional regulation for that mistake also?

eg8r

Deeman3
01-24-2008, 03:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr>
Bin Laden has repeatedly said that he wants to bring other attacks to US soil that will make 9/11 pale in comparison. Why hasn't he been able to do it? Al Qaeda has been decimated in Iraq. Thousands have been killed by our soldiers and now the Sunnis are "stacking Al Qaeda like cord wood". The Iraqis have turned against the savagery of Al Qaeda and are killing them and driving them out of the country.
Sounds like the resolve of our President, and the bravery of our Troops is carrying the day in Iraq, and keeping us safe here.
Now, back to your delusional rant Gayle. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> It is obvious that Bin Laden's growing fear of the Democrat's plan to secure the U.S. has fended off these attempts so far. Maybe we will be fortunate enough to make it until we have the election, then we will all be much safer.</font color>

bamadog
01-24-2008, 06:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr>
Now, back to your delusional rant Gayle. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> It is obvious that Bin Laden's growing fear of the Democrat's plan to secure the U.S. has fended off these attempts so far. Maybe we will be fortunate enough to make it until we have the election, then we will all be much safer.</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Pretty funny, but it sounds a lot like what Hillary said to Tim Russert recently. I predict she'll be taking credit for the surge's success soon.

DickLeonard
01-25-2008, 08:31 AM
LWW look in the mirror and you will see what I consider to be an Idiot.

Why anyone would die for the Military Industrial Complex is beyond me. 450 Billion spent each year on the Military but the soldier is ill equipped. That tells me that 100 billion was stolen each year.

No one investigates them because the investigators are in on it too.

No answer on the National Guard not being trained to go to war. They will get that training on the Battlefield. When Georgie Boy was in the Guard he didn't have to make a meeting. Maybe being drugged excused him from them. ####

DickLeonard
01-28-2008, 11:00 AM
LWW please you give yourself to much importance here. YOu are still the joke from AZB. Just the rants of a delusional purveyor of inferior Military equipment.####

LWW
01-28-2008, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr>No answer on the National Guard not being trained to go to war.<hr /></blockquote>
Thanks for pointing out again how clueless to reality you are.

We were having more soldiers die per year under Carter than we are now per year under Bush.

Were you considered about the loss of life due to training then?

I didn't think so.

Are you concerned now?

No.

Why do I say that?

Because you are a partisan to whom the troops are merely props upon which you can stand and howl B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!at the full moon.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-29-2008, 10:49 AM
LWW you still haven't answered the Question. I'll answer it for you. They are not trained for war but when you read of a forty or older death, there National Guardsman.

How many died under Lincoln could that be relevant today??####

LWW
01-29-2008, 11:19 AM
WHO exactly isn't trained for war ... and if you are referring to the US military be prepared to back up your gibberish.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-29-2008, 02:24 PM
LWW If I had the time and was so inclined I could list a hundred mistakes that this Army has committed.

1 disbanding the Iraqi Army and allowing their weaponry to outfit the Rebels. Allowing their explosives to kill and maime thousands of our troops.
2 losing 13 billion in cash.[ the pool players ammunition]
3 losing 1 Billion dollars worth of AK 47s more weapons for the rebels. I'll have to check Gayle's list .####

bamadog
01-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Please name the war in which no mistakes were made.

"No battle plan survives contact with the enemy". (Von Clausewitz)

But, the surge is working. So that should make you happy...shouldn't it?

LWW
01-30-2008, 06:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Please name the war in which no mistakes were made.

"No battle plan survives contact with the enemy". (Von Clausewitz)

But, the surge is working. So that should make you happy...shouldn't it? <hr /></blockquote>
Methinks he would accept dead soldiers stacked to the Moon if it would elect a moonbat POTUS.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Bamadog we are the enemy of our soldiers. We have supplied our enemy with all the weapons to kill 4000+ of our soldiers.

I will have to consult to see when was the last that the Victor supplied the Vanquished with enuff weapons to turn a two week exercise into a 6 year War.####

bamadog
01-30-2008, 11:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Bamadog we are the enemy of our soldiers. We have supplied our enemy with all the weapons to kill 4000+ of our soldiers.

I will have to consult to see when was the last that the Victor supplied the Vanquished with enuff weapons to turn a two week exercise into a 6 year War.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry Dick, but once again you show how sadly ill-informed you are. Most of Saddam's weaponry was bought from Soviet block nations. The IEDs, that have been the bane of our troops, are constructed from artillery shells, or are provided by the Iranians.
Your "blame America first" argument doesn't fly. Try again.

LWW
01-30-2008, 01:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Bamadog we are the enemy of our soldiers.<hr /></blockquote>
I'm not.

I'm pretty sure the Dawg isn't.

I am glad top see you have faced up to the fact that you are.

Good day.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-31-2008, 08:05 AM
Bamadog what I meant that the US Armys failure to secure Saddams weapons and arsenal led to the deaths of our soldiers. I don't care who made them our Army allowed them to fall into the Rebels hands.

Read up on how we stacked the deck against the Iraqis who would favor a government with closer ties to Iran.####

DickLeonard
01-31-2008, 08:06 AM
#### Another rigged Election.####

LWW
01-31-2008, 08:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Bamadog what I meant that the US Armys failure to secure Saddams weapons and arsenal led to the deaths of our soldiers. I don't care who made them our Army allowed them to fall into the Rebels hands.

Read up on how we stacked the deck against the Iraqis who would favor a government with closer ties to Iran.#### <hr /></blockquote>
What you meant to say was B-B-B-BU B-B-B-BOOOOSH! and it is truly sad that 48.5% of the electorate can boil their political philosophy down to a 2 word statement that sounds like Elmer Fudd.

You have no clue what Saddam had, where he had it, how he got it, what he did wwith it, what his intent was, or who he was going to use it against ... and it clearly doesn't matter.

LWW

bamadog
01-31-2008, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Bamadog what I meant that the US Armys failure to secure Saddams weapons and arsenal led to the deaths of our soldiers. I don't care who made them our Army allowed them to fall into the Rebels hands.

Read up on how we stacked the deck against the Iraqis who would favor a government with closer ties to Iran.#### <hr /></blockquote>

OK Dick, I'll play along.
Tell me exactly how the US Army failed to secure all those IEDs that the Iranians have been shipping into the Country?
IEDs have been the major cause of fatalities among our troops.
Was this "failure" by our Army part of a conspiracy?

How's that research going into wars without mistakes?

LWW
01-31-2008, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW look in the mirror and you will see what I consider to be an Idiot.<hr /></blockquote>
Yet you lack the testicular fortitude to come forward and prove it ... yapping the whole while.

And a one ...

...and a two ...

...and a B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!

lww

DickLeonard
02-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Bamadog I'll have to check with my brother he graduated from the War College. They must teach a course in Previous mistakes made and don't repeat them.####

LWW
02-01-2008, 12:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Bamadog what I meant that the US Armys failure to secure Saddams weapons and arsenal led to the deaths of our soldiers. I don't care who made them our Army allowed them to fall into the Rebels hands.

OK Dick, I'll play along.
Tell me exactly how the US Army failed to secure all those IEDs that the Iranians have been shipping into the Country?
IEDs have been the major cause of fatalities among our troops.
Was this "failure" by our Army part of a conspiracy?

How's that research going into wars without mistakes?
<hr /></blockquote>
Dawg,

Don't you ever pay attention?

Raygun sold them to Iran for a penny a piece.

LWW

DickLeonard
02-01-2008, 01:47 PM
LWW come on he couldn't remember a thing about the Iran-Contra affair. I saw him on TV at the hearings. Pretty stupid from where I sat. Our country was in the hands of senile old man and his wife's Astrologer.####

LWW
02-02-2008, 05:46 AM
So you can't/won't answer Dawg's questions?

LWW

bamadog
02-02-2008, 11:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> So you can't/won't answer Dawg's questions?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

We both know he can't answer it. I'm just humoring him. He, Harry, and Wolfie are just Gayle's toothless old lapdogs. They don't have a full brain between them. At least they could be funny once in a while, but they are lame at that as well.

DickLeonard
02-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Did Dog ask a question? So you have the invoice from Iran?

LWW
02-03-2008, 03:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Did Dog ask a question? So you have the invoice from Iran? <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, we pretty much do. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16825943/)

LWW

LWW
02-03-2008, 03:29 PM
HERE (http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2007/09/iranian_qods_force_a.php) is a little more on the subject for your edification.

I assume your internet doesn't use the Google?

LWW

DickLeonard
02-04-2008, 08:52 AM
LWW did Dog ask a question? My take is that the rebels are using the insides of shells and a cell phone to detonate the bombs. Iran was never mentioned in that article. Iran is only being mentioned to involve them in Bush"s plan for World Domination of the Oil.####

DickLeonard
02-04-2008, 08:58 AM
LWW thanks for pointing me to Google there I googled the Bush Crime Family. Did they ever do an honest thing in their life.####

LWW
02-04-2008, 11:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW did Dog ask a question? My take is that the rebels are using the insides of shells and a cell phone to detonate the bombs. Iran was never mentioned in that article. Iran is only being mentioned to involve them in Bush"s plan for World Domination of the Oil.#### <hr /></blockquote>
My, my, my ...you really do oprefer a lie over the truth.

Between the 2 articles Iran was mentioned over a dozen times.

This proves that:

A-You lied and didn't read them and gambled on the fact that your partisan pals wouldn't either.

B-You lied after you read them and gambled on the fact that your partisan pals wouldn't either.

C-You are incapable of folowing multisyllable words and lied claiming that you did.

The bottom line is that what you are reporting from the articles is a lie ... and, yes, we both know this.

You see, you are a blind partisan and fall for the easiest of traps. I linked but didn't post the articles and bet that you would do exactly what you did.

Go tell Gayle now ...

LWW

DickLeonard
02-04-2008, 02:20 PM
LWW do you Honestly think I pay the slightest attention to what you post if you do your dumber than I thought. ####

bamadog
02-04-2008, 02:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW do you Honestly think I pay the slightest attention to what you post if you do your dumber than I thought. #### <hr /></blockquote>

Nice dodge Dick-leaper. You can't deal with the facts, so you claim you never pay attention to his posts. P A L E E Z E !
You can join hondo in the corner. There's a doofus cap there for you, as well.

LWW
02-05-2008, 05:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW do you Honestly think I pay the slightest attention to what you post if you do your dumber than I thought. #### <hr /></blockquote>
Actually, no ... and it's good to see you confess to your lie that you read the article when you haven't.

And you claim to be impartial, you are the quintessential definition of a partisan tool sir.

You fear truth worse than most humans fear death.

This irrational fear of seeing anything besides your own myopic POV is also the truest side intellectual inbreeding.

Now, go tell my sweetheart about how you barked at me until I stomped my foot and you ran away.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C-!

LWW

LWW
02-05-2008, 05:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Bamadog I'll have to check with my brother he graduated from the War College. They must teach a course in Previous mistakes made and don't repeat them.#### <hr /></blockquote>
How's that coming along?

LWW

DickLeonard
02-05-2008, 10:13 AM
LWW you reply five days later to my post, I thought ass usual you weren't interested in facts just the normal BS. I will reply in seven to ten days.

Just for your info you have almost caught up with me in posts and I have been on the Board since the begining. Half of my posts have been on the pool side and you don't want to go there with me. Try ten or twenty line posts with intelligent replies instead of four word posts with a ?.

Just try listing George's accomplishments, his great appointments, his great dissappointments, His going to jail lists. You can even list his landing on the aircraft Carrier and Declaring the War over with only 159 deaths. His fly by 5 days after Katrina, His next day landing in California after the raging fires ruined all the rich peoples homes.

But I will get back to you. ####

LWW
02-05-2008, 11:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW you reply five days later to my post, I thought ass usual you weren't interested in facts just the normal BS. I will reply in seven to ten days.<hr /></blockquote>
I'll be waiting.

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-05-2008, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Because the Clinton administration made a budgetary decision that newly ordered HUMVEE's have the armor option deleted as a "cost savings" plan."
<hr /></blockquote>

No, that wasn't proven. What has been proven is that under George Bush's leadership, our troops have suffered great loss of limbs, and davastating brain damage, due to fighting in a war where it bacame obvious very early on that roadside bombs were going to be the modus operendi of the enemy.

Bush had years to rectify that. He didn't do it. Regardless of what decisions Clinton made regarding HV's, if any, (which, btw, no one has provided any documentation to prove this assertion) Bush rushed into this war, just as Dick said, because he had to get troops overt6here before the country learned about how he skewed the intelligence, and cherry picked, and pressuered CIA agents, and counter terrorist experts, to give him what he wanted.

Clinton had nothing to do with it. Neither Clinton, nor any other president, was dumb enough to occupy a Middle East country, to set our troops up to fight against guerillas and insurgents, in a country which was not a threat.

Regardless of how much the right denies Bush's fault in all of this, seventy-five percent of the people in this country know Bush lied us into this war, that Bush skewed the intel, and that Bush did not provide the armor our troops needed until the Democrats forced him to do so.

Bush was six miles from Walter Reed. He never bothered to visit the troops in the barracks there. Not once. He cut funds for Veterans, and cut funds for his own NCLB program, which any teacher will tell you, is another Bush Disaster.

George Bush is one miserable excuse for a human being. Anyone who calls themself an American, and isn't angry about the way this administrations has treated our troops, isn't much of an American, IMO.

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I Never Voted For George Bush.

Gayle in MD
02-05-2008, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To be honest they don't have any idea. These people have never been part of, know or understand the defense industry. They don't want to understand why things are the way they are if they can easily just blame W for all that is wrong.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

W was the president. W launched the war. W has called all the shots. W rushed into Iraq. W. didn't uparmor the HumVees before he sent the troops into Iraq. W. didn't spend the money to uparmor them until the Democrats forced him to do so. W. lied about the WMD's. W is still lying about the war to this day. Everything that has happened, W. was warned about in advance. W. refused to listen. IT IS ALL W.'s FAULT BECAUSE W. IS, AND WAS, THE DECIDER, WHO MADE ALL THE DECISIONS.

Gayle in MD
02-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Bush could have had them up-armored before he went off half cocked. Clinton didn't send any troops into battle without armored vehicles. Bush did that. If Bill Clinton had been in office, we wouldn't be in this mess, because he would never have lied us into an un-necessary war in the first place.

No one forced George Bush to invade Iraq prematurely. He did that on his own, against all the warnings from those who knew, and predicted exactly what the horrible outcome would be. They were all right, and he was wrong.

It IS all Bush's fault. All of it.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
02-05-2008, 01:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote>

No, that wasn't proven.

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I Never Voted For George Bush. <hr /></blockquote>
JAY ZEUS KEY RICED WOMAN!

Where DO you come up with this idiocy.

You want proof.

The orders are a matter of public record.

They were part of the Pentagon budget.

They have been driven trhu parades in most every town in America.

Jeeps, the HUMMER's predecessor, was not commonly ordered with armor either.

NO basic transport vehicle in US history has EVER been regularly oredered with armor.

Clinton ordered them WITHOUT armor.

Carter ordered them WITHOUT armor.

Reagan ordered them WITHOUT armor.

It wasn't until Bush I that an armored variant was EVER ordered.

Bush II ordered retrofitting of those ordered under Clinton, Reaga, and Carter.

You have NOTHING which supports this blatant partisan lie.

Repeating it till the cows come home WILL NOT change that.

You don't care about truth however and sadly never will.

It your pathetic klittle land between your ears you prefer B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! as the answer to everything you don't like.

LWW &lt;---So glad he's not a partisan who cannot tell shiite from apple butter.

eg8r
02-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Spoken like a true person with no understanding.

eg8r

eg8r
02-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Again, more proof of your ignorance.

[ QUOTE ]
If Bill Clinton had been in office, we wouldn't be in this mess <hr /></blockquote> You are right, he would have sat on his butt and let his intern service him while OBL put together another attack.

eg8r

bamadog
02-05-2008, 08:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Spoken like a true person with no understanding.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I think you meant, spoken like a person with, truly, no understanding.

LWW
02-06-2008, 04:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Bush could have had them up-armored before he went off half cocked. Clinton didn't send any troops into battle without armored vehicles.

Gayle in Md.<hr /></blockquote>
That's another lie and we have dead soldiers from Mogadishu to prove it ... but you you knew that, you just don't care.

LWW

LWW
02-06-2008, 04:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>If Bill Clinton had been in office, we wouldn't be in this mess, because he would never have lied us into an un-necessary war in the first place.

Gayle in Md.<hr /></blockquote>
And more lies.

For one, had Clinton done his job the whole mess may have been avoided. Second, it was Clinton and the MSM which overtrumped the WMD card ... but you knew that, you just don't care.

LWW

DickLeonard
02-06-2008, 08:08 AM
LWW your not going to list GWB accomplishments while your waiting that will only take thirty seconds. I'll be waiting.####

LWW
02-06-2008, 08:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW your not going to list GWB accomplishments while your waiting that will only take thirty seconds. I'll be waiting.#### <hr /></blockquote>
See, there's the difference ... I don't like Bush, but I don't like him for rweasons that have merit and not imaginary partisan seditious lies like the you and Gayle drop in the forum.

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-06-2008, 10:51 AM
OBL is putting together the next attack, NOW.

Thank you George Bush, for failing to go after the right person, at the right time.

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I never Voted For George Bush, I or II.

LWW
02-06-2008, 11:55 AM
And he's cheering that the loopy partisans have forced us back to pre 9/11 security levels ... but you don't care as long as you can blame someone, anyone, besides the perps.

LWW

DickLeonard
02-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Lww they would discuss previous campaigns, not a course on mistakes made and don't commit the again. This will go down in history for mistakes made. Plenty of discussion will follow.####

His main beef is Political appointments in War Zones and he considers all of Iraq to be a War Zone. If you don't have Military experience it doesn't matter who you know or what Christian College you graduated from.

And the National Guard is not train for War. As George Bush's National Guard experience pointed out.####

DickLeonard
02-14-2008, 11:21 AM
lww waiting for your reply.####

LWW
02-14-2008, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> lww waiting for your reply.#### <hr /></blockquote>
I did in the other thread.

Keep trying.

You aren't even close to answering yet, but you knew that.

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Dick,
I can't recall if I've posted this in the past, but it is from the cover of Tyler Drumheller's book, On The Brink and Mr. Drumheller was the CIA's former Chief of Clandestine Operations for Europe from 2001 to 2005. He is the highest ranking CIA officer to write a book on the Iraq War.

From the cover:

Sure to join the ranks of such groundbreaking bestsellers as Ghost Wars and Imperial Hubris, On The Brink is an essential contribution of contemporary American history, and a riveting must-read for concerned citizens on all sides of the political divide.

"One of George tneet's most experienced top deputies, I watched my staff being shot down in flames as they tried to put forward their view that Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction. I watched as politicians using intelligence that was at best questionable, spoke passionately about the impending threat of nuclear attack by Iraq before we sent our men and women out to die in the Middle East. I railed inwardly at the stubbornness of this country's leadership as it ifnored voice after voice that warned of the perils of an il-prepared war in the Arab world. Eventually I had to accept that nothing we said or did war going to change the administration's collective mind....I reveal details here that demonstrate there was another option abailable to us, one that might have saved American and Iraqi lives, and made the world safer instead of more dangerous, as I believe it now is."

Dick, after insisting on using false intelligence to make their phony case for this war, the administration then blamed the very people who were trying as best they could, to convince the administration not to use their cherry picked intelligence. They were warned, over and over, by peple like Drumheller, Dick clarke, and even Colin Powell.

Now we have to put up with the member of the nutty right, still trying to blame clinton for the mess that George Bush, and Dick Cheney created through ignorance, and stubbornness, carelessness, and recklessness, but we're not dying because of them. Only our troops have paid that price.

It is absurd to blame Clinton, when Bush took office in 2000, and didn't launch this war until March of 2003. And further, refused to take the warnings of the 9/11 attack seriously, but went fishing on the day he recieved the now famous memo. I supposed, though, that Clinton forced him to do that, too.

BTW, did you know that the President who has pardoned the most people for crimes was Ronald Reagan? He called it amnesty, but it was nothing but a massive pardon, for all those who broke our immigration laws.

Love,
Gayle

LWW
02-14-2008, 02:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Dick,

BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH!

Love,
Gayle <hr /></blockquote>
1 - Why didn't he speak up when Billy Jeff was saying all this?

2 - Bush didn't take office in 2000.

3 - There were no actionable "serious warnings" available ... and yes I know that you know this.

4 - The data which was available couldn't be shared between agencies because of Clinton's ignorant firewalls.

5 - The one thing that might have stopped it was Moussawi's laptop which the Clinton firewalls forebade anyone from viewing.

6 - Reagan didn't grant amnesty, congress did.

7 - When Reagan agreed to sign it he was wrong.

8 - You don't care about any of that because you are a total partisan.

LWW

eg8r
02-14-2008, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, did you know that the President who has pardoned the most people for crimes was Ronald Reagan? <hr /></blockquote> Now that is interesting, I did not know this.

eg8r