01-20-2008, 01:36 AM
pretty sweet...

http://sweetpreserve.com/uploaded_images/Gadgets-751645.jpg

bamadog
01-20-2008, 01:42 AM
What freedoms have you lost?

nAz
01-20-2008, 02:15 AM
uh i was thinking of the Patriot act when i came across this Image... you know Wire taps, Still being guaranteed a trial in front of a judge or jury, if I am accused of something illegal.
But you already new this. my problem and it should be your problem too is that when Hilary Becomes president she may use these powers to lock you up and bitch slap you around, can't you see that?

LWW
01-20-2008, 05:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> uh i was thinking of the Patriot act when i came across this Image... you know Wire taps, Still being guaranteed a trial in front of a judge or jury, if I am accused of something illegal.
But you already new this. my problem and it should be your problem too is that when Hilary Becomes president she may use these powers to lock you up and bitch slap you around, can't you see that? <hr /></blockquote>
And the idea that you have lost these is a myth.

But, you knew that.

LWW

LWW
01-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Out of curiousity, without Googling, do you even know who said this first?

Do you have any clue that they in fact DID exactly what you have IMAGINED is being done now?

Just curious.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Bush will be out of office for years before all of it comes out. did you hear what the White House said about the missing e-mails last week? They're absolutely unbelievable. Complete arrogance. They obviously think Americans are stupid, if they think they're going to get away with this one.

Missing tapes, destroyed videos, what's next?

The massive survailance been up to doesn't do a damn thing to make us safer. Why survail billions of people, instead of maintaining intense survailance on those already here who they know are questionable, and spend the money on closing our borders, and thightening up our immigration policies. Here's the answer. Because Bush would rather cut his throat than cut off the cheap labor for his corporate pigs.

We're being occupied by a foreign country, and Bush is spying on Americans.

Timothy McVey already proved that anyone who wants to blow up a building, can do it big time, thanks. It only takes one moment. funny thing is, with this bunch of idiots, even when they know it's coming, three to four months in advance, their too stupid to do anything to prevent it.

All we have to do is look at England, to see how much survailance is worth. Cameras on every street, and they still blew it up.

Meanwhile, while the idiot keeps harping about keeping America safe, we're going banckrupt, and the ports, where most experts believe the nukes would be brought in, are wide open.

This is the dumbest bunch of Bsers in history!

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
01-21-2008, 01:09 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif