PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else plan to watch that IPT Challenge Match

BigRigTom
01-23-2008, 04:52 PM
I finally got signed up as a free member on the IPT web site and can hardly wait to see if the live streaming of the match between CD and FB is what it has been advertised.

Mike the Mouth says FB should be the favorite but I am cheering for CD.
Who do you think will win and why?

dr_dave
01-23-2008, 05:17 PM
I'll be there.

Dave

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BigRigTom:</font><hr> I finally got signed up as a free member on the IPT web site and can hardly wait to see if the live streaming of the match between CD and FB is what it has been advertised.

Who do you think will win and why? <hr /></blockquote>

PoolFool
01-24-2008, 11:45 AM
F B made it look so easy. I noticed they were using the Master Rack. Maybe that's why they were getting such good breaks. They need to get with CeeBee and learn to keep the cue ball in the center of the table. Both players could have lost the match by scratching on the break.

PoolFool

bradb
01-25-2008, 04:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BigRigTom:</font><hr> I finally got signed up as a free member on the IPT web site and can hardly wait to see if the live streaming of the match between CD and FB is what it has been advertised.

Who do you think will win and why? <hr /></blockquote>

Tom, the only gripe I have about the network is some of the over the top hoopla they throw in plus some bad camera coverage. One thing that irks me is sometimes they will do a long shot on a players face instead of showing the table. Or we see the ball go in from an inside the pocket view, but when they cut back we never saw the shape.

All in all coverage is improving as they are getting camera directors that understand the game. The hoopla gets annoying but I suppose they have to build it up for the non pool people. -brad

jjinfla
01-28-2008, 06:08 AM
Francisco sure can bust dem balls.

I expect Manalo to be featured in a future match.

Of course a re-match of MS and ER. Maybe Mike should get 5 on the wire. LOL.

Playing almost perfect pool on slow cloth and 4 1/2" pockets is mind boggling.

How about Allison and Manalo?

Jake