PDA

View Full Version : THE USA IS RUINED, IT'S ALL OVER ...

LWW
01-23-2008, 05:16 PM
... and it'a all B-B-B-BOOOOSH'S fault if you listen to the Bush haters.

If you listen to the EEEVILLL capitalism lovers like me you will know that the DOW is up over 300 points today and over 200 for the week ... after ALL of our leftist brethren had declared it DOA mere days ago ... leading the world's economies and markets as it has done for the last century.

Now, I don't think it's George's fault, nor do I give him credit.

I blame it on the hard work, perseverance, dedication, ingenuity, and integrity of the American people and system combined with what remains of free markets.

This was easy to see coming if you know what to look for. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LWW <---Half fast capitalist and loving it!

nAz
01-23-2008, 10:18 PM
I made out pretty well this week. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif But i think we should still be worried, why did the market go up?
If its because the Feds continue to cut the interest rate won't there be a back lash eventfully, won't they have to raise it to keep the dollar from truly tanking?
It seems to me that this is just a bandage and the dreaded R word will start to be used by the Fed, probably around the 2008 election?

anyway lets enjoy the ride while it last... Tip invest in energy markets its been working well for me so far.

LWW
01-24-2008, 04:32 AM
The AM rate cut was obviously knee jerk and market dabbling.

As to rates, the drops will continue. They won't move things tomorrow but in 6 mths it will.

A weak dollar, to a point, is a good thing.

Right now US exports are getting less expensive while imports are getting higher. Because we are also still a manufacturing power this will help with the trade balance and by Q4 of 08 the economy will be just fine.

LWW