PDA

View Full Version : A Great Big Happy Birthday Wolfdancer !

Gayle in MD
01-24-2008, 02:59 PM
And many, many happy returns to a great guy, and a dear friend! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Love,

Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

S0Noma
01-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Happy B-Day Jack!

LWW
01-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Happy birthday wolfie.

LWW

Deeman3
01-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Happy Birthday you old codger. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I would like to present to you as a gift, a 14 year old Silky Black Tennessee Walker and a Beautiful Roan Quarter Horse.

Do me a favor, pick them up at night and don't bother to wake us up while getting them out of the stalls. DeeWoman might not understand our arrangement.

Happy Birthday, my friend, and here's to many more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
01-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Say, how can I send a message to Deewoman? I want to tell her about Freddie Couples......and Polo...
Thanks to all for the birthday greetings...if life is a horse race...then I'm on the home stretch....

bsmutz
01-24-2008, 05:24 PM
Yeah, what they said. My wife's birthday is today, as well as one of my grandson's. So, I'll be celebrating, too. I'll hoist a cold one for ya! (BTW, I think you're ahead by a nose.)

wolfdancer
01-24-2008, 05:35 PM
My birthday actually was Tuesday, but my sister sent me greetings via email on Monday. I told her she must have me confused with Dr. Martin Luther King...

"BTW, I think you're ahead by a nose."
With this schnoz....I should win every race by a nose

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your wife and grandchild!!!!

SKennedy
01-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Happy Birthday Wolf! Thanks for being a part of this board and allowing me to participate. I hope you are around for as long as you want to be. God bless you.

hondo
01-24-2008, 06:06 PM
Happy birthday, Wolfie. You da man!

Drop1
01-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Wolf,I hope this is one of many happy days.Damn ne'er - do -well lefy.When it all gets to what being is about,it gets to quality,and style,and you my friend have both in abundance.