PDA

View Full Version : What killed Heath

wolfdancer
01-26-2008, 01:15 PM
Heath Ledger Died of The Flu?! Company's Bizarre Claim
Posted By:Jane Wells

HEATH LEDGER
The late Heath Ledger. (AP Photo/Reed Saxon)
I'm speechless. As investigators await more test results to try to determine how actor Heath Ledger died, someone thinks he may already know! I received the most jaw-dropping press release of a still-young 2008 from a company called GenoMed:

GenoMed® , a Next Generation Disease Management company whose business is public health™, announced today that Heath Ledger probably died of a "cytokine storm" associated with the flu. He was known to have pneumonia, which was likely viral in nature.

In this respect, his death resembles Anna Nicole Smith's of a year ago. Like Mr. Ledger, she was not taking any unusual medications for her. For several days before her death, she had a high fever and a diagnosis of the flu. At her autopsy, mild inflammation was seen in her heart, consistent with viral myocarditis. It isn't known whether Mr. Ledger's heart was mildly inflamed, also.

GenoMed has obtained excellent results against the "cytokine storm" for the past five years, using already-existing blood pressure pills present in most drugstores on earth. Heath Ledger's death, like Anna Nicole Smith's, could therefore have been prevented.

Ledger died of the flu? GenoMed could have saved him? The phrase "public health" is trademarked?

The press release came from the company's CEO and Chief Medical Officer, Dr. David Moskowitz. To see him in action, click here.

I guess when your shares trade at $.005, any publicity is good publicity.

Well, it's comforting to know that one of Jerry Falwell's minions, did not deliver the coup de gras
I bet that "cytokine storm"...that's what killed Janis Joplin also....

DickLeonard
01-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Wolfdancer he didn't OD on LWW did he?####

Deeman3
01-28-2008, 10:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Heath Ledger Died of The Flu?! Company's Bizarre Claim

Heath Ledger's death, like Anna Nicole Smith's, could therefore have been prevented.

<hr /></blockquote>
<font color="blue"> Probably a lot of deaths could be prevented in hindsight but it is probably unfair to characterize his death as similar to Nicole's as, as far as we have heard, he did not have heroine, people injecting him up and was not in a daze for weeks, like her.

I'd rather wait for the official word before saying what killed him. Some people just make simple mistakes taking medicine and pay a high price. It's always sad whan a young and talented person dies like this. </font color>

SKennedy
01-28-2008, 12:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Heath Ledger Died of The Flu?! Company's Bizarre Claim

Heath Ledger's death, like Anna Nicole Smith's, could therefore have been prevented.

<hr /></blockquote>
<font color="blue"> Probably a lot of deaths could be prevented in hindsight but it is probably unfair to characterize his death as similar to Nicole's as, as far as we have heard, he did not have heroine, people injecting him up and was not in a daze for weeks, like her.

I'd rather wait for the official word before saying what killed him. Some people just make simple mistakes taking medicine and pay a high price. It's always sad whan a young and talented person dies like this. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Makes me thankful I'm no longer young and never had any talent! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Fame at such a young age in our society sure has it's price....and not just for those who died.....Michael Jackson anyone?

wolfdancer
01-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Dee, what got me was this pos company trading at .005, would try to use his death to their benefit.
There was a list of young, talented people that died under age 30 posted recently on the internet...drugs were a factor for most....I guess early success is hard to handle???

wolfdancer
01-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Wolfdancer he didn't OD on LWW did he
No , but I'm worried about the members here.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
01-28-2008, 02:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Dee, what got me was this pos company trading at .005, would try to use his death to their benefit.
There was a list of young, talented people that died under age 30 posted recently on the internet...drugs were a factor for most....I guess early success is hard to handle??? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Absolutely nothing surprises me anymore. That is sad...</font color>