PDA

View Full Version : I'm Off!

9 Ball Girl
08-03-2002, 10:31 PM
Okay guys. I'm off to Disney World and unfortunately, I won't be able to play pool while I'm in Orlando. My sister recommend a good therapist for me when I told her that I wanted to take my pool cues with me. Oh well. I guess I'll have to live without pool and the CCB for a week.

See you guys when I get back! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
08-03-2002, 10:34 PM
Darnit. was going to try to hook up with you in Orlando but you're coming too darn soon.

Kato~~~oh well, missed opportunity to meet a CCB'er.

Karatemom
08-03-2002, 11:09 PM
Have a safe trip and a good time. Don't worry, we'll be here when you get back, LOL.

Heide ~ wishes she could take a vacation

Rip
08-03-2002, 11:17 PM
Heide, yes you deserve a vacation! With having to put up with CC--you deserve a trip to--uh oh, I think I've said too much already. YOU KNOW WHO might read this! Oh crap, I'm in trouble again! LOL! Rip

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> Have a safe trip and a good time. Don't worry, we'll be here when you get back, LOL.

Heide ~ wishes she could take a vacation <hr></blockquote>

Karatemom
08-04-2002, 03:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rip:</font><hr> Heide, yes you deserve a vacation! With having to put up with CC--you deserve a trip to--uh oh, I think I've said too much already. YOU KNOW WHO might read this! Oh crap, I'm in trouble again! LOL! Rip

&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Karatemom:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Have a safe trip and a good time. Don't worry, we'll be here when you get back, LOL.

Heide ~ wishes she could take a vacation &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt; <hr></blockquote>

Plan on going to Derby City with Chris and then Vegas again in May. I hate taking off work to do anything, but sometimes you just have to say the heck with it, LOL.

Heide ~ plans on seeing Rip again on May 8

Sid_Vicious
08-04-2002, 07:28 AM
Sounds like jealousy to me. I bet if your sister played she wouldn't be saying that. Have a great time, I'm sorry though, I'd take my cue...sid

Rip
08-04-2002, 09:13 AM
I'll probably see you and CC at the Derby in January also. Since Chris annointed me-- or rather appointed me as his "Road Dog", I have to prove I'm worthy of the title! There is a quote that stuck in my head several years ago "neither money nor title will define me". I'm trying not to let my new title go to my head. LOL, Rip-aka "Road Dog"

&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Karatemom:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Have a safe trip and a good time. Don't worry, we'll be here when you get back, LOL.

Heide ~ wishes she could take a vacation &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt; &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Plan on going to Derby City with Chris and then Vegas again in May. I hate taking off work to do anything, but sometimes you just have to say the heck with it, LOL.

Heide ~ plans on seeing Rip again on May 8 <hr></blockquote>