PDA

View Full Version : The fix is in!

LWW
01-27-2008, 06:18 AM
After results which were startlingly different from poll results a recount has been called for in NH.

The following is stunning:

See, this is what evidence looks like for all of you who SAY you are against election fraud. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgM)

I honestly hope somebody finds out this is a fraud.

If not they should spend the rest of their lives making little rocks out of big rocks.

Otherwise, let the excuses flow ... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

Qtec
01-27-2008, 07:29 AM
So the 2000 and 2004 Pres Elections could have been rigged?

Is that what you are saying?

Q........ /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Glad to hear you eventually admit it.

LWW
01-27-2008, 08:29 AM
2000 definitely was.

The evidence is overwhelming.

Al ALMOST got away with it.

The same thing with 2004, the ACORN convictions are stark evidence.

Actually, 1992 and 1996 are full of campaign fraud with the Clintonistas supporting the fascist Clinton-Soros-Chicom machine.

2008 will be like 1992 and a1996 in that the pikers ... Gore and Kerry ... aren't calling the shots.

The Arkansas MM is making a dead run at stealing power and the likes of you ignore it.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/v/J/gore_cheaties.jpg

LWW

Drop1
01-27-2008, 01:51 PM
Gee,I hope they counted my four votes.

LWW
01-28-2008, 05:23 AM
I never suspected that you:

-Actually wanted democracy ... too much chance the people would disagree with the party dogma.

-Were actually seriously against election, in fact your definition of a stolen election is any time your side loses.

LWW

Drop1
01-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Funny this same video was posted by Jeff Livingston on the AzB non pool forum,one day before you posted it here. Well,maybe not funny,and maybe not a coincidence. And what is your definition of a stolen post?

LWW
01-29-2008, 05:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Funny this same video was posted by Jeff Livingston on the AzB non pool forum,one day before you posted it here. Well,maybe not funny,and maybe not a coincidence. And what is your definition of a stolen post? <hr /></blockquote>
Nobody stole a post ... but you knew that.

And, as typical, during your daily routine of having your arse handed to you in debate, you resort to lies.

Now, liar, present the post I stole or do the honorable thing and STFU after you retract it.

And, as we both know, you lack the character to do either.

Please, prove me wrong.

LWW