PDA

View Full Version : People Are Not Animals! & evolution never happened

S0Noma
01-28-2008, 11:19 AM
Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swlsqkAyxqY&eurl=http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/01/its_so_hard_to_satirize_creati.php)

wolfdancer
01-28-2008, 02:28 PM
so clean white skin, and moist full lips are the proof....And since animals do it doggie style, while we only use the Missionary position....more proof.
Thank God then for Neutrogena lip moisturizer, and good thing I erased my own version of the Pam/Tommy tapes.....
"you're an animal" !!!!!

SKennedy
01-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Are you sure that wasn't just some aetheist's joke and satire? If not, whoever put that video out has done much more damage than good for the cause of creationism. Just goes to show that no one has a monopoly on idiocy!

And SONoma...where do you come up with some of this stuff? It's a real hoot....yet kind of sad too!

sack316
01-28-2008, 11:25 PM
in case you didn't really know, it is indeed satire. A simple glance at his myspace page shows him listed under "comedy". I think almost as funny as watching the video was reading through the comments of people who took it seriously. Always funny to see someone who doesn't at all "get it" try to go off and call someone else stupid. lol!

Sack

hondo
01-29-2008, 06:29 AM
And since animals do it doggie style, while we only use the Missionary position....more proof.

My wife and I like to refer to it as the Gemini position.

SKennedy
01-30-2008, 03:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Are you sure that wasn't just some aetheist's joke and satire? If not, whoever put that video out has done much more damage than good for the cause of creationism. Just goes to show that no one has a monopoly on idiocy!

And SONoma...where do you come up with some of this stuff? It's a real hoot....yet kind of sad too! <hr /></blockquote>

The problem is that we all know people who actually think and believe that way.....But they are also usually the ones who will tell you that some people of certain race are not human either, and are only animals, etc. As a satire, it was a hoot. Otherwise, it just plain sucked. Kind of like the difference bewteen a good vs a bad Saturday Night Live cast!