PDA

View Full Version : Bush gives final state of the union address

wolfdancer
01-28-2008, 10:14 PM
It was the shortest speech ever:
"SNAFU"
Actually, he asked the American people for patience, noting that his a** will be out the door in just 11 months, and then someone else would have the chance to undo some of the damage he caused.......

Drop1
01-28-2008, 10:27 PM
That boy gotta get some crack...he looked like any crack,and some Southern Comfort too.

Gayle in MD
01-29-2008, 01:18 AM
True to form, once again Bush proves that he is totally out of touch with reality.

His own National Security Estimate debunks the entire theory of Iran Uranium threat.

Al Qaeda is far from on the run, al Qaeda, is franchising, and anchoring a strengthened stronghold in Pakistan, and Afghanistan, through their Taliban brothers.

We're not only in a recession, we're in a deepening recession.

His statements about earmarks, a joke. The Republicans, with his complete approval, had sixty percent more earmarks than the Democratic Congress, and Bush himself has added earmarks, to their 40% overall reduction in earmarks from what Republicans spent. Some earmarks are worthwhile, money spent on infrastructure, etc.

Overall, this was the most ridiculous SOTU Address in history. Particularly his statements about the surge. Five young Americans lost their lives yesterday, and over sixty Iraqis blown up the day before. Reducing the troops by 20,000, still leaves 10,000 more in Iraq than in pre surge levels, not a true reduction.

He's spending 12 billion dollars a month on an un-necessary war, and wagging his finger about spending, at the same time. What colossal nerve!

He's a joke, and a bad one at that.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-29-2008, 05:43 AM
OH MY GAWD, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

LWW

hondo
01-29-2008, 06:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> OH MY GAWD, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I'm tellin you, Alice! One of these days! To the moon!

DickLeonard
01-29-2008, 09:51 AM
Hondo would that make LWW a moonron.####

bamadog
01-29-2008, 09:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>

His statements about earmarks, a joke. The Republicans, with his complete approval, had sixty percent more earmarks than the Democratic Congress, and Bush himself has added earmarks, to their 40% overall reduction in earmarks from what Republicans spent. Some earmarks are worthwhile, money spent on infrastructure, etc.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

So you must be furious about Hillary's pork.
In her seven years in the Senate, Hillary has introduced 261 earmarks/pork, totally over $2Billion! The vast majority of these have benefitted her campaign contributers.
For comparison: in 25 years, John McCain has had zero earmarks.

BTW, the surge is working. All independent observers agree. And it just chaps your ass!

Drop1
01-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Yer boring.

wolfdancer
01-30-2008, 12:28 AM
his line "the surge is working and it just chaps...." It's ludicrous.....
Think about that for a minute....most people want this war to be over as soon as possible, and if the surge worked, great....there's no political profit for him...he's history in another few months.After all these years fighting this war...something should work...
I think the surge, troops coming home, yada, yada....we're just getting manipulated again.....
We're going to be over there long after this guy is gone from the scene.
Well, maybe the surge ain't jes working so well, despite Bama's inside knowledge
web page (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080129/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq)

LWW
01-30-2008, 06:09 AM
wolfie, if a D wins and the war continues ... which it would ... you and gayle would IMMEDIATELY switch gears and hail the operation as a glorious success.

Please, don't embarrass yourself and deny it.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-30-2008, 11:16 AM
that's another one of your "supposition" posts....amongst your many other "attributes" do you have the gift of prescience, or maybe a mind reader?
Think about what you just wrote, wonder boy.
Your surge is already in place...if it works so well....your war should be nearing an end...
The surge is GWB's strategy, his appointed General's.....and it took them only this long to come up with the idea....
Do you think a Democrat would want to claim credit for that?
This war is a ****** disaster....and has created a whole nation of potential terrorists.

bsmutz
01-30-2008, 01:14 PM
I use his "supposition posts" to remind me about his cranial suppository condition that he must somehow try to live with every day. I'm sure a competent proctologist could provide immense relief for him, but his head is just too far up there to allow him to see the possibilities. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wolfdancer
01-30-2008, 01:35 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Besides being a total jerk, I think he's delusional.
He thinks he's putting all these people down, but the only thing he puts down is the toilet seat, to pee.
I'm against both the war, and the war criminal, GWB....and nothing he, or anyone else can say, would change that.
That proctologist would certainly have a lot to work with, since he's all a**hole.

LWW
01-30-2008, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> that's another one of your "supposition" posts....amongst your many other "attributes" do you have the gift of prescience, or maybe a mind reader?
Think about what you just wrote, wonder boy.
Your surge is already in place...if it works so well....your war should be nearing an end...
The surge is GWB's strategy, his appointed General's.....and it took them only this long to come up with the idea....
Do you think a Democrat would want to claim credit for that?
This war is a ****** disaster....and has created a whole nation of potential terrorists.

<hr /></blockquote>
And based on your words bro.

LWW

SKennedy
01-30-2008, 02:53 PM
All rhetoric aside, I do think he does give one more SOTU address before he leaves.

LWW
01-30-2008, 02:55 PM
I don't think so.

LWW

SKennedy
01-30-2008, 03:04 PM
I thought he would have one more, but I have been known to be wrong...just ask my wife!

Gayle in MD
01-30-2008, 03:20 PM
I wonder when the post surge escalation will begin? This administration is all about semantics. We have a pool instructor here who thinks that going into Iraq was a good idea. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Only one in five people in this country are left still supporting the war. That means four out of five Americans think the occupation of Iraq was a mistake. so I guess if McCain gets the Repiglican nomination he will only get twenty percent of the voters to vote for him, since he wants more war. More Wack-a-Mole is on the Bush Agenda, it's the only thing he gets done, more likking, more wasting our money, more borrowing, and more lies.

Imagine anyone trying to defend this fiasco! Bt then, it is the same one who thinks we could have won in Vietnam, if we had just lost another 58,000 Americans, I suppose. Even McNamara said we could never have won that war.

I wonder, what is it about blood and bombs, killing and devastation, tragedy and bravado that so attracts the mentally challenged typical right wing nuts?

I'm thankful that the vast majority of people in this country, have seen the light on this fiasco.

McCain doesn't have a ghost of a chance. Even in Florida where the Dems votes weren't even going to count, the number of Democrats who came out to vote, out numbered the Republicans by far.

Iraq will always be nothing but a huge mistake. Thankfully our intelligence agencies hustled and got the word out fast that Iran is not a threat, and won't be for quite a long time, according to sixteen gaencies, or Bush and Cheney would have us in a nuclear war with Iran.

Atleast we won't have to listen to anymore of his fantasy State Of The Union storytales. That was the last, and it was as full of lies as the first one he ev er gave, only this one was even more far fetched.

What an idiot!

Thanks for the link....btw...

Love,
Gayle, So Proud I Didn't Vote Fo9r George Buish! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bamadog
01-31-2008, 12:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>

Thankfully our intelligence agencies hustled and got the word out fast that Iran is not a threat, and won't be for quite a long time, according to sixteen gaencies, or Bush and Cheney would have us in a nuclear war with Iran.

Love,
Gayle, So Proud I Didn't Vote Fo9r George Buish! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Gayle, why did Iran suspend its nuclear weapons program? Got any Idea?

LWW
01-31-2008, 05:42 AM
Don't you watch the news Dawg!

It's because they cower in fear of when Great Goddess blesses us with the one wise enough to know it takes a village idiot ... "HILLARY ... WARRIOR PRINCESS!"

Get with the programs dude!

LWW

DickLeonard
01-31-2008, 08:20 AM
LWW do you think that people who opposed the War from the beginning would change. We opposed the War period. We were led [lied] into an illegal War. ####

Why else would the President Pardon himself. That act doesn't seem to be from an Innocent Man.

LWW
01-31-2008, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> LWW do you think that people who opposed the War from the beginning would change. We opposed the War period. We were led [lied] into an illegal War. ####

Why else would the President Pardon himself. That act doesn't seem to be from an Innocent Man. <hr /></blockquote>
Beyond any shadow of a doubt with thwe most of you. There are a handful of people that would ... you and the Gestapo-lites I don't think are among them.

LWW

LWW

wolfdancer
01-31-2008, 09:55 AM
Gayle, why did Iran suspend its nuclear weapons program? Got any Idea?

Because they was skeered of You and "Rocky"?

wolfdancer
01-31-2008, 10:00 AM
Actually Rocky...it's you we is supposed to fear...don't you remember your own claims; your threats? Well, a peacock ain't got much of a brain

bamadog
01-31-2008, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm against both the war, and the war criminal, GWB....and nothing he, or anyone else can say, would change that.
<hr /></blockquote>

Until Gayle tells you different.
Jump Toto, higher!

LWW
01-31-2008, 11:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Actually Rocky...it's you we is supposed to fear...don't you remember your own claims; your threats? Well, a peacock ain't got much of a brain<hr /></blockquote>
You shouldn't fear me, but you obviously fear the message.

You have chosen to live in the darkness of the lie whilst I shine the light of truth.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-31-2008, 12:41 PM
Ok, Tattoo, but only if you do as Mr. Roarke tells you to

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5179JY6W49L._AA240_.jpg

LWW
01-31-2008, 12:56 PM
How did you get your pic taken with Ricardo Montalban? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

hondo
01-31-2008, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> How did you get your pic taken with Ricardo Montalban? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I had my picture taken with him once.
We sat on rich, Corinthian leather. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
01-31-2008, 03:26 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I like subtle humor...