PDA

View Full Version : Is someone here a ghostwriter?

LWW
01-29-2008, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Barack Obama; A Reagan Conservative?

As Super Tuesday draws near, it appears that either Hillary or Obama will win the Democrat Party nomination and therefore the Presidency. I've been holding off an making an official endorsement because I love them both as if they were my own two lesbian mothers, with huge teats from which I shall suckle until I am fat and happy and can suckle no more. Having either one of them in the White House would make any Progressive as giddy as a freckled schoolgirl frolicking in a meadow on a bright summer morn.

But hold onto your bonnet, Half-Pint, because something is amiss in Walnut Grove. With their crops succumbing to the effects of global warming, Pa and Mr. Edwards have taken jobs delivering nitroglycerin to a nearby mining camp. Meanwhile, Nellie is up to her usual tricks, and a suprised Laura finds Albert smoking crack behind the schoolhouse with Willie Oleson.
For those of you who may be too conservative to understand the metaphor, what I am talking about is Obama's bizarre behavior of late, behavior that may cause many voters to wonder where his loyalties truly lie. First of all, his disrespect and mistreatment of the Clintons betrays a deep-rooted hatred for successful Black Americans. However, it's Obama's gushing praise of Ronald Raygun that alarms me the most.

"I think Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not." Obama told the Las Vegas Review Journal. "He put us on a fundamentally different path because the country was ready for it."

Correction, Mr. Obama: Ronald Reagan was the most evil President in American history. Even the Shrub pales in comparison. How can any of us forget how that shriveled, old, B-movie actor banned labor unions, closed down the mental hospitals, raised taxes on the poor and put flowers on Hitler's grave? Let us also remember how his saber-rattling destroyed a perfect opportunity to forge an enduring friendship with the Soviet Union, an opportunity that sadly will never come again because the Soviet Union no longer exists. But Reagan's greatest crime of all, the one for which he shall never be forgiven, was that he restored a hope and enthusiasm for America'a future that Jimmy Carter worked four long years to crush. Reagan's jingoist rhetoric about a "Bright Shining City On a Hill" sparked a dangerous form of patriotism that lingers to this day. If Obama won't at least follow the Democrat Party by-laws and speak of Ronald Reagan only in the high-pitched whine of a liberal consumed with disgust for a man who personified everything we despise about this imperialist country, then he can expect no support from me come November.

Like I said, I'm not ready to officially endorse Hillary just yet. But I'm not going to waste my vote on someone who may only be pretending to be just to the left of Chairman Mao so he can get into office, and then tear away his progressive mask to reveal he's been the Gipper all along.<hr /></blockquote>

It's eerily close to what I read here sometimes.

LWW

DickLeonard
01-29-2008, 10:17 AM
LWW we don't need another senile President like the Slipper,Sleeper. Nancy and her astrologer were running the country.

I was the first one to diagnosis his Alzheimer years before his election. Jane Wyman had confided in me that she thought his sentence structure was out of sequence at times. I spent ten minutes researching his off the cuff interviews and I reached my conclusion. Without a piece of paper in front of him he was lost.

His testimony at the Iran-Contra affair beared that out. He was totally sleeping on the Job. He couldn't remember anything he said or anything said to him. He fired the Air Controllers, we should have fired him for sleeping on the Job.####

LWW
01-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Does someone read this forum to you?

If so, get a new one because they lie.

If not, please take a remedial english course.

I know immigrants who speak and comprehend it far beyond your skills.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-29-2008, 12:53 PM
"Shirley, you can't be serious"
You either have the worst comprehension here,or in your attempts to change the post to fit your twisted ideas....you come across like the village idiot.
I think you owe Dick an apology, but believe you are to stupid to know that.
Actually you owe me several apologies....the first one just for coming over here...the next for posting, a third for posting behind me, another for boring me to death with your banal comments,...another for annoying me with your bragging,etc, etc
You even owe yourself one for not being able to measure up to your idea of yourself...you set the bar too high...3" off the ground.
Go back over to the community board, AZB...and get a little seasoning, then come back and try your luck here again.
I once knew a girl that won "Best Actress" award for the season, in community theater, in a suburb of Cleveland. she took that award and went off to NYC to make it....but came back 6 mos later, broke and pregnant.
I think, like her....ever since coming over here to make it big time,your posts are f**ked....

LWW
01-29-2008, 12:57 PM
And you are a hay=terade drinker who lied and said they were leaving, along with being someone ... by your own admission ... who can't comprehend the big issues and hate conservatives because your BIL is a conservative.

Great thing to base your political philosophy eh?

LWW

wolfdancer
01-29-2008, 01:25 PM
again, your posts says nothing....a few of your wild assumptions, that you seem to think come true when you write them out on paper.
I was going to take a leave of absence from here, because you were annoying me, by trying to hi-jack this board....now I see you as the town clown.....and can't wait for your next joke post. It's always nice to know that I'm not the dumbest poster her....I was getting worried, after seeing all those physic terms flying about on the pool side...so I thank you for that.
I've even copied some of your stuff and sent it to some friends that do not post here....they can't believe that you are allowed to play with the grown ups, they thought you were a young teenager....
I assured them that you never post after 7pm....curfew time....

LWW
01-29-2008, 01:32 PM
So, you still are truth impaired.

Imagine that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

LWW

bamadog
01-29-2008, 09:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
It's always nice to know that I'm not the dumbest poster her....I was getting worried,
<hr /></blockquote>

Your worries were well-founded.

wolfdancer
01-30-2008, 12:55 AM
I just moved up to #3...welcome back !!!!
Are you two going to gang-bang every post I make?
Did that tactic work over on AZB...folks just got tired of the crap, and gave up?
This isn't quite your personal blog site, just yet.....but it won't be long.....and then you can just try to impress each other.....

LWW
01-30-2008, 05:49 AM
wolfie, that's your biggest turd drooped in the forum yet.

You, DickLeonard, Drop1, hondo, Gayle, SONoma,bsmutz, and others run as a pack and act as a pack ... not ONE of you has the testicular/ovarian fortitude to stand up and debate issues in a rational fact based manner. Not ONE of you.

Them=n, as your bubble is burst, you come together in the typical fascist joint shout down attack ... always taking it to the gutter andf trying to make fun of those who use truth as an opinion shaper.

You are, individually and as a group, cowards and should be ashamed of yourselves and each other for your actions.

And, yes, deep down inside each and every one of you knows this ... yet not ONE of you has had the courage to step forward into the light of truth.

That regime has fallen however, and people are now discussing things.

The powers of the gang trolling is ebbing.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-30-2008, 01:19 PM
your coward charge is wearing thin....are you threatening me? We could work something out.
no one cares enough about your posts to respond to them....that's why you have to keep reading them, and then post 17 replies to yourself....
I'm not sure who you think you are scaring here, fat boy....but after reading all your pompous, self promotions....I think you'd "fold like a cheap suit"

LWW
01-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Well, you usually start this crap.

Much like the "LWW has a low IQ!" that you ran away from, and much like the numerous discussions that you run from the discussion preferring to pile in the mud.

Now, if you want to threaten me with violence ... well it certainly wouldn't surprise me, but it's your call in case we ever meet.

Take my advice however, learn some manners before you do.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-30-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm too old to be fighting jerk offs like you, over some name calling , and I'm not the one claiming that others are afraid of him... but figured you were leading up to challenging me or Gayle....mano e mano.
Sonoma had you figured out from the start...an attention whore.....I still think you were last one off the bench in anything...

LWW
01-30-2008, 02:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I'm too old to be fighting jerk offs like you<hr /></blockquote>
Then stop running your mouth and threatening people.

How smart does someone have to be to figure that out.

I told you long ago wolfie, that if you wanted peace you would have it.

You don't want it.

You keep attacking me.

You keep getting beat down for it.

If you want it to stop, then stop it.

LWW