PDA

View Full Version : Do you, or someone you love, suffer from BDS?

LWW
01-29-2008, 07:09 PM
http://www.therazor.org/images/bush_derangement_syndrome-s.jpg
See below for warnings and contraindications.

REALITY is indicated for the treatment of depressive episodes in Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS); acute manic episodes in Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS); and acute fear and/or hatred of elephants, the color red, the letters “g” “o” “p”, Fox News, and other symbols of the Republican Party.

Elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis (having lost touch with reality and voted for the Green Party in 2000/04 elections due to confusion and memory loss caused by bad acid in the 1960s) treated with this type of medicine are at an increased risk of death compared to placebo (sugar pill).

REALITY is not approved for treating these patients.

Antidepressants have increased the risk of suicidal thoughts and actions in children and teenagers. All patients starting treatment should be watched closely for worsening of depression, suicidal thoughts or actions not caused by listening to Green Day or Slipknot, unusual changes in behavior, agitation, and irritability. Families and caregivers should watch patients daily and report these symptoms immediately to their physician. REALITY is not approved for patients under the age of 18.

A rare, but potentially fatal side effect reported with REALITY and medicines like it, is apathy. Tell your doctor if you have don’t give a crap, damn or flying f*** about anything or anyone - or if you have a flaccid penis; shaking; confusion; sweating; changes in pulse, heart rate, or blood pressure; or muscle pain and weakness because treatment should be stopped. There is no known treatment for apathy, but it may go away partially or completely if treatment is stopped.

Since drowsiness has been reported with REALITY, you should not participate in activities such as voting or operating machinery until you know that you can do so safely. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking REALITY because it increases the effects of alcohol. Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated while taking REALITY.

The most common side effects are dry mouth, drowsiness, sedation, dizziness, weakness, constipation, abdominal pain, sudden drop in blood pressure when standing, pronouncing “nuclear” as “nuke-u-lar”, weight gain, abnormal liver tests, upset stomach, lethargy, and a simmering lust for Ann Coulter and/or Sean Hannity.

51.5% of Americans prefer reality! (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.therazor.org/images/bush_derangement_syndrome-s.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.therazor.org/%3Fp%3D804&h=449&w=500&sz=123&hl=en&start=2&um=1&t bnid=zqP4FerRrs9zqM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbush%2Bderangement%2Bsyndrome%26svnum %3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN)

LWW

bsmutz
01-29-2008, 07:30 PM
I would say that for most people, our agreed upon reality is an illusion. For you, it's generally accepted as true that reality is a delusion.

bamadog
01-29-2008, 08:23 PM
Where did you get that photo of Gayle?
And yes, I have a little sister who suffers from BDS. It was pretty amusing to see her interact with my Marine nephew when he returned fro Iraq the last time. He was quite surprised to learn that "he had been duped into a war for Bush's oil buddies". After she left, I started to apologize but he laughed and said, "don't worry, we hear crap like that on the news too". He was very cool about it.

LWW
01-30-2008, 05:38 AM
My vision of reality is based upon what can be proven.

Yours is based on what is imagined.

My diagnosis is that you suffer from BDS.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Bill and I suffer from LDS...lwwds, really. We have a strong aversion to you and your idiotic claims....but rather then hate you (you've probably suffered enough hatred in your life)
we're hoping you will find a competent caregiver down the road.
In just the short time that you have been here....1800 posts, or 25.9 a day ( and few that are readable)....I've seen a noticeable deterioration in your lucidity....the end is near, dear boy...

bsmutz
01-30-2008, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> My vision of reality is based upon what can be proven.
LWW <hr /></blockquote>
Isn't that cute? And yet, when asked to provide proof of your irrational claims, you do/can not. Why is that?

wolfdancer
01-30-2008, 02:41 PM
He can't....but you already knew that /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-30-2008, 02:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsmutz:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> My vision of reality is based upon what can be proven.
LWW <hr /></blockquote>
Isn't that cute? And yet, when asked to provide proof of your irrational claims, you do/can not. Why is that? <hr /></blockquote>
Absolute lie sonny boy ... but you knew that.

To humor you, ask away?

LWW

LWW
01-30-2008, 03:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> He can't....but you already knew that /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Wolfie, you are a liar ... and yes you know that.

You constantly snipe but have never refuted with evidence a single point I've made and I've slaughtered so many liberal myths here that I have to resharpen my blade now and then.

Now, we have 2 big mouths that will come up with a grand total of nothing to back up their asinie accusations and then giggle like schoolgirls about how they won.

Then once it's pointed out that they had their arse handed to them again hondo will accuse me of being obsessed with winning.

Afterwards Gaylie will comment on the post ... after swearing she never read it.

DickLeaper will say something foolish about Bush being the Pope's lovechild with Satan followed by DropOut regurgitating some leftist babble.

See how much time I've saved you guys.

LWW

bsmutz
01-30-2008, 06:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> To humor you, ask away?
<hr /></blockquote>
I've really only asked you one serious question which you have never replied to. What was Saddam Hussein/the people of Iraq about to do and/or are continuing to do that is a threat to our ability to govern ourselves as a free country? This question came up when you asserted that we invaded Iraq to protect our freedom and that soldiers have died and continue to die to provide that protection. In fact, I'm reasonably certain that you started out by saying that it was necessary for soldiers to die so that we could remain free. When I pointed out your flawed logic, you came up with the threat to our freedom from Iraq and how they were about to cut off the flow of oil that was going to cause us all to die. All I ask for is proof that your assertion is correct. Point me to the reliable intelligence or whispered innuendoes that support your theory that our kids are dying because they are protecting our freedom from the mean Iraqis. Show me what it was that they were about to do and are still doing that is threatening our freedom.
By the way, there's a whole forum full of your BS here now. You've been called on it many times and I've never seen you stand behind what you've said. You can call names and assign your behavior to others with the best of them, but you never stand behind what you post. You never answer direct questions about the swill you post. You never refute facts that are presented to you with facts of your own. The only thing you seem to be able to do with your self-proclaimed superior intellect is drool in your Cheerios. Oh, I forgot, you are quite good at carrying on conversations with yourself on a public forum and patting yourself on the back on at least a daily basis.

Drop1
01-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Excuse me sir,but there are two forums full. You will be waiting a long time for a reply to your questions...at least a reply,that satisfies the legal requirements defining a rational Man. Twenty five posts a day ,point to mental problems. Of course this is not my problem,but one for anyone that gives a rats a$$ for his mental state.

Drop1
01-30-2008, 08:43 PM
I would settle for a competent taxidermist for No Where Man,but of course the challenge would be how to stuff an ego.

LWW
01-31-2008, 05:37 AM
If I were you ... unable to comprehend when your request was filled ... I wouldn't be putting that in public forum.

Actually however, I don't think you are that dumb.

I think you will stand here and lie to look good in front of your buds.

If that's a wrong assessment I apologize and will confirm that you really are that dumb.

LWW

LWW
01-31-2008, 05:39 AM
Let me add that your remark is merely proof, upon a few seconds further thought, that your intellect has not yet developed to the point that it can process an answer which doesn't contain B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!

LWW

wolfdancer
01-31-2008, 12:44 PM
Say, if you think Bill is dumb....why don't you hit him with your Mensa Challenge?

wolfdancer
01-31-2008, 12:49 PM
No, but we suffer fools, like you......

LWW
01-31-2008, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Say, if you think Bill is dumb....why don't you hit him with your Mensa Challenge?<hr /></blockquote>If you mean bsmutz I think he's on the same list as you.

If you mean Bill Clinton, I actually think he's pretty sharp ... he hypnotized millions of you guys.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-31-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm not sure that's it's fair to count all them posts since 95% of them was where he was replying to himself.
But if you think the post count is high...imagine how many times he reads them, to get the view count up?
Well....maybe he's just trying to figure out if what he wrote makes any sense????

bsmutz
01-31-2008, 01:50 PM
If you have filled my request, please quote it. Show me where you answered my question, numbnuts. I'm not lying, I'm waiting for you to provide an answer to a question that you've done nothing but dance around, spouting doom and gloom about some apocryphal nonsense with no supporting facts or verbiage.

I don't expect you to answer the question, though, since as I've already pointed out in this thread, you aren't in the least bit interested in having intelligent discussions with anyone. Your sole purpose here is to antagonize and disrupt. I truly believe you are incapable of rational discussion due to your inability to think rationally (and, of course, the delusional state of your reality).

As for the second of your worthless posts in response to mine, I'm sure you'll find that I have never referred directly or indirectly to the president in any of my posts. Neither have I been critical of his actions or policies. Furthermore, the only person I've ever seen type the bbbbuuuutttt bbboooossshhh crap in a post is you. It seems to be your favorite phrase right behind "but you already knew that" when engaging in what for you passes as a discussion with someone. It's too bad that you never learned to shut your trap and listen to what others have to say. You've probably missed out on a good deal of life, pushing people away with your abrasive personality and one track mind.

LWW
01-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Your entire problem is that the answer you received didn't contain B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH! SO YOU CONSIDER IT INVALID.

That is your only answer to every situation and it is quite foolish.

Iraq is a mess because we didn't build a UN alliance you say? B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH!IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!

Afghanistan is a mess because we DID build an alliance with the UN you say? B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH!IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!

Congress spends money like drunken sailors you say? B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH!IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!

We never ordered armored Jeeps (Yes the HUMMER was it's direct replacement.) under 3 of the 4 admins that could have. B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH!IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!

The congress, led by Barney Frank, leans on lenders to make stupid loans or be sued under the CRIA, so they do and it blows up just like the people who run an economy and don't buy leftist psychobabble, well ... B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH!IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!

Bush didn't listen to Petraeus for 5 years, a mistake I agree, and ... B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH!IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!

Bush follows the Petraeus plan, which was what the left kept asking ... why he didn't listen and, you guessed it ... B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH!IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!

LWW

wolfdancer
01-31-2008, 02:50 PM
"pushing people away with your abrasive personality and one track mind. "

Copy that down, and try to remember it....he's trying to help you...and it's never too late to learn...
say, do you also stutter like that when someone asks you a question?

bsmutz
02-01-2008, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH!
blah, blah, blah
B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BUSH!IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!
drool, drool, drool
waaaah, waaaah, waaaah
my medication is wearing off!
help me, please!
all I really want is someone to like me!
boo-hoo, boo-hoo, boo-hoo
I can't tell which hurts worse, my colon from having my head crammed into it, or my head from cramming it up my colon.
LWW <hr /></blockquote>
Wow, you certainly are the intellectual... No wonder Bush is your hero.

LWW
02-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Actually he isn't, never was, and probably never will be.

But, I understand, you are a partisan and unless someone disagrees with Bush 100% and their hatred is total you somehow let people brainwash you into believing that is support.

This belief is completely irrational and it's why you get made fun of for it.

Here's a challenge ... name 5 national problems that you think AREN'T the fault of Bush.

LWW

bsmutz
02-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Come on, you can't really be this stupid, can you? I've already told you that I am probably the most apolitical (non-partisan) person on here and IN THIS VERY THREAD, I wrote this: <font color="red"> I'm sure you'll find that I have never referred directly or indirectly to the president in any of my posts. Neither have I been critical of his actions or policies. </font color>
You have proven once again (ad nauseum) that you are incapable of making any sense of the written word, much less being able to carry on an intelligent conversation with anyone. Try to remember, you are the one with the B-B-B-Bush fixation (and the B-B-B-Brain malfunction). NOT ME!!!!!

LWW
02-02-2008, 05:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Blah blah blah LWW answered my question blah blah blah I just didn't like the answer blah blah blah: <font color="red"> I'm a partisan and I hope nobody else notices. B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! </font color>
You have proven once again (ad nauseum) that you are capable of making me look quite dumb so I have no idea why I continue with this ridiculous point when even hippie pool could see through me. Try to remember, us lefties are the ones with the B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! fixation (and the B-B-B-Brain malfunctions). OH MY!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>
There you go buddy, I fixed it for you.

LWW