PDA

View Full Version : AZBF down?

Dagwood
01-30-2008, 07:31 AM
Anyone else having issues getting into the forum at AZB? For some reason I can't access it.

Dags

DSAPOLIS
01-30-2008, 08:52 AM
It works for me just fine.

OK, who did you piss off?

lol
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
01-30-2008, 09:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DSAPOLIS:</font><hr> It works for me just fine.

lol

<font color="blue"> Maybe he was the wrong person's Huckleberry! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif It's working fine for me. </font color>
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Dagwood
01-30-2008, 10:53 AM
lol...it's somethign with my computer. I can bring it up fine on my iPhone, so there's nothing wrong with the site. UGH...I hate computer problems...

catscradle
01-31-2008, 08:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Dagwood:</font><hr> lol...it's somethign with my computer. I can bring it up fine on my iPhone, so there's nothing wrong with the site. UGH...I hate computer problems... <hr /></blockquote>
It is more than your computer, I am also unable to bring it up. It must have something to do with interacting with certain hardware or software.

Ralph_Kramden
01-31-2008, 08:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DSAPOLIS:</font><hr> It works for me just fine.

<hr /></blockquote>

Someone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Ain't workin' for me either.

DSAPOLIS
01-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Tho ther posts are from yesterday. It's definitely not working today.

The site goes down like clockwork at the end of every month. They must do a backup on the last day of every month, or its a payment issue. With the new club memberships, I am guessing that payment is not the issue. It's probably something to do with the server. The frequency of these interruptions has increased over the past few months.

GulfportDoc
01-31-2008, 05:28 PM
<font color="blue">Well, I guess it's an improvement of sorts. The site usually goes down right in the middle of an important event... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Doc

Scott Lee
02-01-2008, 10:11 AM
I experienced no problems this week at all. I was on periodically all day yesterday, and even early morning today. Now, however, it will not boot up on either of my computers.

Scott Lee

wolfdancer
02-01-2008, 10:16 AM
I was on periodically all day yesterday,.....
We gots to find you some honest employment....you have to much time on your hands.

Scott Lee
02-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Jack...They say the toughest job is working for yourself! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Also, remember, I'm recuperating from surgery just a week ago...still out of commission for the most part, so I HAVE a lot of time on my hands! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif BTW, can you log in to AzB now?

Scott

wolfdancer
02-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Scott, didn't know about the surgery....hope you are a quick healer...AND knowing that you have a pretty busy schedule as an instructor...was just kidding you.
My old home town area, WNY got hit pretty bad this week with the weather...I'm guessing Michigan got their fair share...

catscradle
02-01-2008, 10:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Jack...They say the toughest job is working for yourself! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Also, remember, I'm recuperating from surgery just a week ago...still out of commission for the most part, so I HAVE a lot of time on my hands! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif BTW, can you log in to AzB now?

Scott <hr /></blockquote>
Scott,
Hope it was nothing serious, best of health to you.
I think AZB is suffering under the weight of it's own success.
Steve.

SCCues
02-01-2008, 10:54 AM
I haven't been able to log on for 2 days. I heard there was some bad weather that may be affecting part of the US, but I don't know if that's true or not.

James <font color="blue"> </font color>

DennyS
02-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Scott didn't know you had any surgery, I hope everything is ok. As you know I've been down that road also.

TerryArdeno
02-01-2008, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Also, remember, I'm recuperating from surgery just a week ago...still out of commission for the most part, so I HAVE a lot of time on my hands! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif BTW, can you log in to AzB now?

Scott,
Best wishes for a speedy &amp; total recovery.

As for AZB, I haven't been able to log on since Wednesday.
Their server crashes more than the bumper cars at an amusement park. Great site, worst server in the galaxy.

CarolNYC
02-02-2008, 06:26 AM
Hi Scott,
[ QUOTE ]
I'm recuperating from surgery just a week ago...still out of commission for the most part,<hr /></blockquote>
I hope your recovery is going well!
Take care!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dagwood
02-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Hope the recovery from the surgery continues to go well Scott!

Finally able to log on...jeesh. It's been since last Tuesday that I couldn't get on there!

Dags

Scott Lee
02-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the well wishes. It was notbing major, and elective. I've had sinus problems for decades, and decided to finally bite the bullit and have the problems corrected (I hope! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif). So far, so good! I'll be back on the road again in a couple of weeks! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee