PDA

View Full Version : For Republicans Only - God Bless America

Deeman3
01-31-2008, 08:45 AM
Sorry about this but the normal communications software is down and the left won't be checking this out anyway, with God in the title....just to be sure...

Hillary is not nice!

There, that should drive any stragglers off...

O.K. Guys, I got the word from headquarters. This year most of you will be using the Diebold 6026. Unlike 2004, we won’t have to be climbing around the back of the machine to plug in. Just below the company icon, inside, on the upper left side is a USB port where we can hook up. As well, we won’t be having to carry in the laptops as a simple PDA with the “VAST Right conspiracy version 2.0” being downloadable in a matter of seconds rather than the 10 minutes required in 2000.

IMPORTANT: Downloading the level 4 program will only shift votes of people with Hispanic surnames so states with small Latino populations will need to use the “Slumlord” version of the software.

Reminders:

Do not leave the PDA plugged in when you leave except in Western States where they won’t notice anyway.

Reminder: Don’t let any of Mitt’s wives waste this technology in the primaries, no matter how bad it seems! Save it for the big game.

A change for those of you still using the manual voting machines ie: (Chad’s Crew), unlike previous elections, we won’t be filing down the piercing stylus this year. Instead, remove the four (4) set screws on the face of the cabinet (remember “righty tighty, lefty loosey), replace the spring under the Democratic candidate’s slot with the extra-heavy duty super spring. Note: This is particularly true in Florida. You are free to write in DeeMan in Alabama, of course.

O.K. No biggies from the meeting last night. Obama is still better for us as long as Edwards is still in, Oops, well we’ll cover that next week. Act astonished when the returns begin but be sure we get that guy who was so cool looking, you know, the bald guy who held each card up to the light. If Rush sees one more hanging chad, he’ll have a conniption. Rudy will talk to the judges.

Until next week….
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
01-31-2008, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
“VAST Right conspiracy version 2.0”<hr /></blockquote>
Don't you ever go to the website www.WINGNUTS-R-US.COM (http://www.WINGNUTS-R-US.COM) FOR UPDATES?

I'm using v2.1.6 ALREADY!

Now, don't be late for the meeting tonight.

We are all going to park our H2 HUMMERS on the other side of the fence to the endangered species display and sit for a couple hours idling while we sip Dom Perignon and kick homeless people who walk by and watch a video on a portable screen. There should be a good selection now that Bush has closed every shelter in America.

It's a good one, videos of seniors trying to open their dog food ... you've seen how much problems they have with pill bottles ... now that Bush did away with all gubmint assistance.

It should be a hoot.

BTW, the spotted owl shoot has been postponed due to inclement weather ... so we can just sit the H2's and laugh as the thing freezes to death while starving now that Bush has promised to kill all endangered species before 2009.

Afterwards we will meet at the palacial El Dubb Dubb estate ... paid for by the sweat off the working man's brow, we all know us wealth creators were just lucky ... for some Chinese beer I bought at Walmart.

We can watch Keith Olberman ... I love his ultra conservative POV ... also on my new HDTV. I stole it from some poor helpless Katrina victim who stole it from some right wing nutjob capitalist pig's store.

Don't be late. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

Deeman3
01-31-2008, 03:21 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
01-31-2008, 03:30 PM
It's about time you guys owned up to what the right is up to....we've suspected of course and tried to place some people on the inside....but they always trip themselves up, by placing coins in the homeless guys tun cup, tipping waitresses, helping old wimmen across the street, petting dogs, giving another driver a break....all giveaways.....

Deeman3
01-31-2008, 03:53 PM
Wolfdancer,

You are ever onto us...stare at the coin, count backwards, you're getting sleepy... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LWW
01-31-2008, 06:15 PM
OK, who ratted out the big boss?

LWW

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/newspaper-2.jpg

pooltchr
01-31-2008, 07:30 PM
Dee...Thanks for the update. My computer has been acting up lately. Every time I try to go to "the site", I get an error message reading "Windows has encountered a fatal error 67-RE0800.4McCain" According to my user manual, this is telling me we have an imposter attempting to take over the party. Do you know if this is a terminal virus, or just one of those pesky spyware programs trying to disrupt normal operations?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve

Deeman3
02-01-2008, 08:04 AM
shhhhhhhhhhh! They may be listening...