PDA

View Full Version : This is just to good....

cheesemouse
02-01-2008, 09:31 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/01/ann-coulter-ill-campaig_n_84435.html

Qtec
02-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Who would want Crazy AC supporting them?

Kiss of death is what it is. LOL

Al

wolfdancer
02-01-2008, 10:13 AM
I wonder if anybody would swing their vote, just because AC endorsed the candidate?

nAz
02-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Hey Cheesey were you been hiding... no more pool?
I think AC is coyote ugly and her endorsement means squat just like your boy lww. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cheesemouse
02-01-2008, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

Hey Cheesey were you been hiding... no more pool?
I think AC is coyote ugly and her endorsement means squat just like your boy lww. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Hey nAz,
I haven't been hiding but I did have a priority awakening some time back. My pool game went in the tank and the only reason I could think of was that I was hitting the keyboard more the balls. This election cycle is getting my juices flowing though. That bitch is something else huh? I see this board has her male counter part in residence. I'm afraid to mention names as the strident bastard may get my dander up....hehehehe....and then I'd be right back in it....:) Say, how is Ed? I see his family is growing. The military industrial complex has been good to Ed....LOL I think you guy/gals here should have an intervention for your present man bitch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif