PDA

View Full Version : Oh how the mighty have fallen!

LWW
02-02-2008, 06:13 AM
One year ago we were told, ad infinitum, by the MSM ... the new American congress ... and the American left that Iraq was unwinnable. It was a chaotic civil war. Sending more troops would run up the death count and nothing more.

Sadly, the POTUS in an effort to appease seditionists who were unappeasable this foolish mindset was allowed to color military actions for over 3 years.

FINALLY someone listened to a military man ... General Petraeus ... who by the way the left had for 3 years cackled "SQUAWK! WHY DIDN'T BUSH LISTEN TO PETRAEUS? SQUAWK! WHY DIDN'T BUSH LISTEN TO PETRAEUS?"

Well, once he did the left immediately took their new marching from the DNC and insisted this could be nothing BUT a failure.

Well, lo and behold, the army of the most male centric society on Earth is about out of men to fight after less than one year. Well, they then resulted to using women ... which to anyone who understands Arab culture means that they are in a far more desperate position than anyone here is reporting in the MSM.

Well, know, they are down to using retarded women.

We keep hearing how Bush created more terrorists ... although every time this is brought up I ask for evidence and I never get any ... and maybe so, but we are killing them at least twice as fast as they are created.

A word to the wise for those who actually want to see the war end ... STFU and get out of the way so the US military can do just that.

[ QUOTE ]
Two women suicide bombers who have killed nearly 80 people in Baghdad were Down's Syndrome victims exploited by al Qaida.

The explosives were detonated by remote control in a co-ordinated attack after the women walked into separate crowded markets, said the chief Iraqi military spokesman in Baghdad General Qassim al-Moussawi.

Other officials said the women were apparently unaware of what they were doing in what could be a new method by suspected Sunni insurgents to subvert toughened security measures.

More than 70 people died and scores were wounded in the deadliest day since the US "surge" of 30,000 extra troops were sent to the capital this spring.

In the first attack, a woman detonated explosives hidden under her traditional black Islamic robe in the central al-Ghazl market. The weekly bazaar has been bombed several times since the war started but recently had re-emerged as a popular place to shop and stroll as Baghdad security improved. At least 46 people were killed and more than 100 wounded.

The second woman then struck a bird market in a predominantly Shiite area in south-eastern Baghdad killing up to 27 people and wounding 70.

The attacks shortly before the weekly Islamic call to prayer resounded across the capital were the latest in a series of violent incidents that have been chipping away at Iraqi confidence in the permanence of recent security gains.

Iraqi President Jalal Talabani said the attacked were committed by terrorists motivated by revenge and "to show that they are still able to stop the march of history and of our people toward reconciliation."

Police initially said the bomb at al-Ghazl market was hidden in a box of birds but realised it was a suicide attack after finding the woman's head, an officer said.

At least four other suicide bombings have been staged by women since November, all in the volatile Diyala province north-east of the capital. <hr /></blockquote>

OH MY! (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=paBomb_Fri_1650_Baghdad_market_bomb sUD2&amp;show_article=1)

LWW

bamadog
02-02-2008, 11:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Two women suicide bombers who have killed nearly 80 people in Baghdad were Down's Syndrome victims exploited by al Qaida.

The explosives were detonated by remote control in a co-ordinated attack after the women walked into separate crowded markets, said the chief Iraqi military spokesman in Baghdad General Qassim al-Moussawi.

Other officials said the women were apparently unaware of what they were doing in what could be a new method by suspected Sunni insurgents to subvert toughened security measures.

<hr /></blockquote>

OH MY! (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=paBomb_Fri_1650_Baghdad_market_bomb sUD2&amp;show_article=1)

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

If I were searching for an example of evil, I couldn't have found a more monstrous one.
But the Libs are more concerned about water-boarding these animals, than the thousands of innocents they kill and maim. Go figure. Lets see, how many in the Dem leadership condemn this atrocity.

Drop1
02-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Seems like the sort of thing you would gloat about,but thats you.

LWW
02-02-2008, 03:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Seems like the sort of thing you would gloat about,but thats you. <hr /></blockquote>
Am I gloating over the desperation of an evil enemy who is being crushed between the millstones of American firepower and human decency?

You bet your bippy I am.

I'm very disappointed in you that you aren't.

But, of course, stopping a group which slaughters innocents in a wholesale fashion doesn't interest you because it doesn't lead to the ending line of B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!

LWW

Drop1
02-02-2008, 07:29 PM
I think you are gloating over the use of retarded women as human bombs. You have no self respect 24/7

LWW
02-02-2008, 08:04 PM
See, that's because you have to build a strawman who does that so you can argue against a point that was never made.

You must be quite proud of the fact that you can hold a .500 record, more or less, against a scarecrow.

LWW

Drop1
02-02-2008, 08:18 PM
So now you want to be a scarecrow? Attaboy.

LWW
02-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Oh my gosh ... how feeble was that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Perhaps you can force a downs syndrome victim to start writing your posts for you ... it might improve things.

LWW

Drop1
02-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Nice outfit...did you sew on the patches? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
02-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Not me.

I had figured you did after you ironed his socks.

LWW

Drop1
02-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Attaboy,go for the gold /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifIdiot. Lets stop this now, I think you have convinced everybody you are a fool,and frankly they probably are as bored as I am with your stupidity

LWW
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
So, you up to the challenge now?

Got a set?

LWW

Drop1
02-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Do you want to fly down to Guadalajara,and take an I.Q. test,or do you want to get real,and stop putting your words in other peoples posts,as you did in my response to a tax question from nAz,and then you never respond when you get called on it. I don't think you have the money,or a pair. Its in your court. Alleged Mensa Man

LWW
02-04-2008, 05:20 AM
You know the terms guy ... you ran from them once.

LWW

LWW
02-04-2008, 05:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr>or do you want to get real,and stop putting your words in other peoples posts,as you did in my response to a tax question from nAz,and then you never respond when you get called on it.<hr /></blockquote>
Actually, I did the exact opposite and in the same thread.

Alythough I'm seldom wrong here, I misread your post and stated so in forum ... actions that an adult would take.

I suggest you try it ... if you ever get past intellectual puberty.

LWW